View Poll Results: When it's already congested, is it OK to push through to the front?

Voters
490. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's a concert. I do it all of the time and feel that people who get angry at me are unjust.

124 25.31%
  • Yes, I think it's OK, but I don't do it.

33 6.73%
  • No, I don't think it's OK, but it doesn't necessarily offend me and I don't get mad at the people who do it.

109 22.24%
  • No, it's not OK. I do express my displeasures with people that try to push their way through the crowd.

224 45.71%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Do you think it's alright to push through the crowd to get good seats?

Default Re: Do you think it's alright to push through the crowd to get good seats?

I think its cool to fill the vacuum left by ppl leaving, but ppl who arrive late, and try to push their way to the front when its already packed, and/or in progress deserved to be blocked and mocked.

The dick move: shouting at someone against the barricade (like you know them), and saying "I'm with them" as if there is some unwritten rule that says its the law that you have to be reunited with your friends even if they only exist in your head. Did Larry David do a sketch about this on Curb Your Enthusiasm?

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Default Re: Do you think it's alright to push through the crowd to get good seats?

More like Wayne's World. We all have a girlfriend at the front of the crowd against the guard rail.

Not only is the vacuum of people leaving a good destination, it's all an expressway to where they just were.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

Felt bad but I did it last year during purity ring. Bunch of teeny boppers around us,taking pictures gossiping on who's dick they sucked. Couldn't take it so we weaved a few rows closer. We did get dirty looks though.