Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 780 of 1078

Thread: Best bars in Los Angeles

  1. #751
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    12,130

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Hmm, is that an alias? i don't think i've seen a Riggins post prior to this, so i don't know what i expect.
    it's that "profchaos" dumbass

  2. #752
    Member Riggins33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Santa Monica
    Posts
    1,329

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Exactly how Am I a troll Steven?

  3. #753
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,361

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Man, yelp reviews for strip clubs are fucking hilarious.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  4. #754
    old school RageAgainstTheAoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,677

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Enjoy SBJ! I don't know if you have much experience with KBBQ btw, but the secret is for everyone to just order everything together and share. you'll get to try more stuff and it'll keep the cost way down. I've been there several times with like 8 people, totally stuffed with food and much beer and soju and walked out for less than $30/person including tip. They're known for beef - the kalbi is expensive and in smallish portions but is to fucking die for, and the bulgogi is good and plentiful. I've seen some yelpers diss on the pork, and while it wasn't as good as the beef, it was good too. I haven't had seafood there, but that's not really what KBBQ is about.

    I've done KBBQ before; just had poor experiences in LA thus far. Each time was an impulse stop -- no planing or research -- obviously, not the power move. Appreciate the detailed feedback, though.

  5. #755

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles


  6. #756
    old school sonnyboy11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,023

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    How incredibly fuking lame.
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden|
    Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Tame Impala| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

  7. #757
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,361

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Sucks, but a LOT of people are still going. The bars are going to keep their expanded hours and a LOT of them are going to have good specials and all-day happy hour. So it' going to be a really fun pub crawl regardless.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  8. #758
    old school sonnyboy11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,023

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Just read the updated announcement. Full refunds, so that's good. I didn't have a ticket for the Beer-a-thon but now that it's just BAU I might pop over to Villain's Tavern for a bit tomorrow evening to see what's doin.
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden|
    Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Tame Impala| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

  9. #759
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,361

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Holy moly yesterday was insane. We made it to 11 bars total and had a total blast. We would have done more like 14 or 15, but towards the nights some places were just too crowded to even get in the door. It was so much fun seeing all the different teams in their costumes out in full force. My camera got stolen at the end of the night while i was waiting for a subway, sucks to lose all those crazy pictures!
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  10. #760

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Hey rageagainsttheaoki, the best kbbq rec's From a Korean dude (me):

    There are different classes of Korean BBQ, so it depends on what your looking for.
    For example, 2 main differences are the "all you can eat places" and the "a la carte" places.
    Obviously the all u can eat places have unlimited meat and banchan (small side dishes), but the meat is for the most part much lower quality, and some places have a limited selection of cuts/marinades. The a la carte places tend to specialize in specific types of meat and are priced per serving. They have good to great meat quality and specialty marinades (either regional or creative). All this being said, here are my recommendations (75% of the kbbq places are absolute shit)

    Best all you can eat, pricey: Oo-kook. 3385 w. 8th St. http://oo-kookbbq.com/
    High quality meat and sides for all u can eat. Fairly pricy, but if you can eat a lot...this is a great choice. Reservation recommended as it gets crowded. 24.99 per person ayce and up

    Best a la carte, pricey: Parks BBQ. 955 s. Vermont http://parksbbq.com/park-bbq
    Great quality meat, possibly best in town. Pricey and crowded reservations recommended.
    Also good: soowon galbi, soot bul jeep is decent if you specifically like charcoal grilled meat (soot bul means charcoal flame)

    Best reasonable price all u can eat: this changes monthly as new places usually put their A game on for the first few months and then cut down on meat quality. Road to seoul (1230 s. western) seems pretty consistent, as is hae jang chon (3821 w 6th). Both I believe have 17.99 and 19.99 all u can eat options.

    Other places to consider are specialty BBQ places that specialize in a specific meat. Best example is ham ji park (3407 W 6th) as they have the best spicy pork ribs in town by far, and decent pork in general. There is also honeycomb for all u can eat pork specialty. Plenty more choices for offal cuts etc, but this will get u started through the ktown BBQ scene.

  11. #761
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,361

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    hae jang chon is less than a block from my girlfriend's place and it's ALWAYS super-packed. One day I'll try it. I tend to not have the appetite to support all you can eat prices though.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  12. #762

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    hae jang chon is less than a block from my girlfriend's place and it's ALWAYS super-packed. One day I'll try it. I tend to not have the appetite to support all you can eat prices though.
    Yea, i hear ya. I usually get some reasonably priced Prime Shortrib from Costco for like $8-$10 a pound and Marinate myself using old family recipes... For the $50 cost for 2 (including tax, tip, etc), i can buy 3-4lbs of meat and prepare on a tabletop butane grill, which gives me better meat quality and a cheaper dinner. 1lb per person is usually more than enough...Not a big fan of the premarinated Meats at the Korean Markets, usually too sweet for me. I will be bring KBBQ meat to Week 2 for some serious grillin! Stop by for a Bite!

  13. #763
    Member Duvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    405

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    ok folks, time for you LA locals to get thinking.

    I need 2 pub crawls/bar hops.

    One for Downtown and one for West Hollywood (along the strip or something like that).

    Starting around midday and continuing.

    we/I lean towards good beer selections/dive(y), but not essential/good jukebox...etc.

    Come on....work it.

    Thanks.
    ps: if you want to hang with an Aussie (pre-Weekend 1)....let me know.

    Duvel

  14. #764
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,361

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    West Hollywood is not a great place to crawl, but you could do a split Hollywood proper and downtown one with the metro, or each on their own. Downtown offers an especially large amount of bars in a small distance. If I'm bored tomorrow at work maybe i'll make a DTLA bar map. As I stated above, we did 11 in one day and I passed probably 7 or 8 more on the route that were either not open yet/not participating/or too crowded.

    EDIT: er, I see, two crawls. Yeah, do a Hollyoowd if you must, and def a DTLA. West Hollywood honestly doesn't have a done of bars you can just walk in and out of on the strip.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  15. #765
    Member Duvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    405

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    West Hollywood is not a great place to crawl, but you could do a split Hollywood proper and downtown one with the metro, or each on their own. Downtown offers an especially large amount of bars in a small distance. If I'm bored tomorrow at work maybe i'll make a DTLA bar map. As I stated above, we did 11 in one day and I passed probably 7 or 8 more on the route that were either not open yet/not participating/or too crowded.

    EDIT: er, I see, two crawls. Yeah, do a Hollyoowd if you must, and def a DTLA. West Hollywood honestly doesn't have a done of bars you can just walk in and out of on the strip.
    It doesn't have to be West Hollywood.

    Downtown is good.

    If you do/have a list, that'd be great. No pressure.

  16. #766
    old school sonnyboy11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,023

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    It doesn't have to be West Hollywood.

    Downtown is good.

    If you do/have a list, that'd be great. No pressure.
    Skip Hollywood for a crawl. DT is where it's at. Here is the 2011 beer crawl from Beerchicks, including descriptions--

    Seven Grand, a premium whiskey bar built from the bones of the landmark Brock & Co. Jewelers building;
    Golden Gopher, a laid-back luxe lounge featuring vintage video games, a jukebox pumping with cuts from Muddy Waters to X, and liquor-to-go;
    Broadway Bar, a glamorous, 40s inspired, multi-tiered cocktail lounge;
    Casey's, a treasured Irish tap serving traditional pub fare and the West's largest selection of Irish whiskies & pints;
    Cole's, Originators of the French Dip, celebrated century old landmark saloon and home of the Red Car Bar and acclaimed classic cocktail outpost, The Varnish, the country's first artisan-crafted tequila and premium mezcal bar;
    Las Perlas, at Sixth & Main in the historic Sante Fe building;
    Caņa Rum Bar, just steps from Staples Center in the freshly minted South Park neighborhood,
    Tony's Saloon, serving the deepest spirits list in the Arts District.

    You can Google all these easily for address.

    You also should hit these if you can and don't mind getting mobile...

    LA Brewing Company (just opened)
    Wurstkuche
    Little Bear
    Pour Haus
    Last edited by sonnyboy11; 04-02-2012 at 09:47 PM.
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden|
    Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Tame Impala| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

  17. #767
    old school RageAgainstTheAoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,677

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Has anyone ever made it to one of the wolvesden dinners? I think I've been trying for nearly 2 years now. No luck yet.

  18. #768
    Member Duvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    405

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
    Skip Hollywood for a crawl. DT is where it's at. Here is the 2011 beer crawl from Beerchicks, including descriptions--

    Seven Grand, a premium whiskey bar built from the bones of the landmark Brock & Co. Jewelers building;
    Golden Gopher, a laid-back luxe lounge featuring vintage video games, a jukebox pumping with cuts from Muddy Waters to X, and liquor-to-go;
    Broadway Bar, a glamorous, 40s inspired, multi-tiered cocktail lounge;
    Casey's, a treasured Irish tap serving traditional pub fare and the West's largest selection of Irish whiskies & pints;
    Cole's, Originators of the French Dip, celebrated century old landmark saloon and home of the Red Car Bar and acclaimed classic cocktail outpost, The Varnish, the country's first artisan-crafted tequila and premium mezcal bar;
    Las Perlas, at Sixth & Main in the historic Sante Fe building;
    Caņa Rum Bar, just steps from Staples Center in the freshly minted South Park neighborhood,
    Tony's Saloon, serving the deepest spirits list in the Arts District.

    You can Google all these easily for address.

    You also should hit these if you can and don't mind getting mobile...

    LA Brewing Company (just opened)
    Wurstkuche
    Little Bear
    Pour Haus
    Thanks...great list...

  19. #769
    old school sonnyboy11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,023

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    Thanks...great list...
    You bet. A couple quick notes/additions

    Seven Grand To find this place, you'll see a sign for a Mexican Restaurant on 7th St called Mas Malo (really good food). Walk in the door like you're heading into the restaurant but then take a hard right up the stairs. That's where Seven Grand is located.

    The Broadway Bar and LA Brewing Co are actually within a block of one another on Broadway. Just another half block away (also on Broadway) is the newly opened Umamicatassen. You should eat the Truffle Burger there if you get a chance- but prepare for a wait.

    For more bars, add the following

    Silo Vodka Bar

    http://www.silosliderbar.com/

    and

    Villain's Tavern

    http://www.villainstavern.com/Home/VT.html
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden|
    Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Tame Impala| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

  20. #770

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    man i love wurstkuche!!!! plus the area down there in the arts district is cool mos def a panty dropper
    but yeah the beer selection is great! the beers have high alcohol content and the Rabbit & Snake Bratwurst is bomb

  21. #771
    Member Duvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    405

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
    You bet. A couple quick notes/additions

    Seven Grand To find this place, you'll see a sign for a Mexican Restaurant on 7th St called Mas Malo (really good food). Walk in the door like you're heading into the restaurant but then take a hard right up the stairs. That's where Seven Grand is located.

    The Broadway Bar and LA Brewing Co are actually within a block of one another on Broadway. Just another half block away (also on Broadway) is the newly opened Umamicatassen. You should eat the Truffle Burger there if you get a chance- but prepare for a wait.

    For more bars, add the following

    Silo Vodka Bar

    http://www.silosliderbar.com/

    and

    Villain's Tavern

    http://www.villainstavern.com/Home/VT.html
    again....thanks!

  22. #772
    old school RageAgainstTheAoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,677

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by OtisRed View Post
    Hey rageagainsttheaoki, the best kbbq rec's From a Korean dude (me):
    Don't know how I missed that, but thanks, Otis!


    Quote Originally Posted by 808Djs View Post
    man i love wurstkuche!!!! plus the area down there in the arts district is cool mos def a panty dropper
    but yeah the beer selection is great! the beers have high alcohol content and the Rabbit & Snake Bratwurst is bomb
    The Arts District is a panty dropper? I think it may be time to replace the elastic in those panties.

  23. #773
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,403

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    West Hollywood is not a great place to crawl.
    You've obviously never gone to Motherlode, Rage, Fiesta Cantina, Trunks, Palms back to Motherlode and topped it off with a gropefest at the Abbey.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House -

  24. #774
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,361

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Yeah sorry, i was specifically talking about the Sunset Strip.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  25. #775
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,403

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    I know, i was just messing with you. I see you as more of an Eagle/Faultline kinda guy anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House -

  26. #776
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,361

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    I think I need someone to take me on a tour of WeHo gay bars, i'd probably have fun. I have been to the Abbey once, years ago. it was pretty crazy. i was a little insulted that not only were people not hitting on me, they were in fact apologizing to me for being affectionate in front of me, as if i was insulted. I didn't realize I sent out some hetero vibes, and I was in their playground! It was strange.

    EDIT: must remember to clear internet history after pulling up Eagle and Faultline websites on work computer. Wowzers.
    Last edited by Drinkey McDrinkerstein; 04-06-2012 at 12:52 PM.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  27. #777
    Member Duvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    405

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    one more request.

    Does anybody know of a good bar/club that plays 80 tunes on a Monday/Tues/Wed night in LA?

  28. #778
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,361

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    this will fulfill your needs.
    http://www.clubbluemondays.com/

    Expect lots of douchebags at Boardners, but if you want to get drunk and dance to '80s music you'll have a great time.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  29. #779
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,217

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles


  30. #780
    old school nosurprises12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    3,906

    Default Re: Best bars in Los Angeles

    Is anyone going to the Tony's Darts Away 2nd Anniversary celebration tomorrow?
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto73 View Post
    I'd contribute to this discussion but I'm still busy reminiscing about the halcyon days of punk. You know, the mid-90s.

Similar Threads

  1. LA Bars? Clubs? Lounges? Waterin Holes?
    By fiopadp7791 in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 01:03 PM
  2. Good bars nearby for Thursday night?
    By dave23 in forum Questions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 04:29 PM
  3. Bars in los Angeles
    By lostsoul86 in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 04:39 AM
  4. Good bars in Palm Springs?
    By MiamiNate in forum Questions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 01:53 AM
  5. weird people you meet at bars
    By caco0283 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 03:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •