Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 1060

Thread: The Illegal Immigration Thread

  1. #271
    Coachella Junkie luckyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    What is the UN going to do? Oh yeah, nothing.
    For your health

  2. #272
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    14,996

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    "Lawfull contact."

    In Az if you don't mow your lawn and they come to your door about that, an official can ask for your documents. Keep your lawns looking pretty ...
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  3. #273
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    40,004

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    lawn?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  4. #274
    old school downingthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Az
    Posts
    5,504

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    I have lawns...front and back.

  5. #275
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,914

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    I got a door hang once from the city of glendale. It was a warning that I needed to pull my weeds. I don't think the guy from the public works is going to be asking anyone for their papers. Where do you come up with this shit Ron? lol

    I hired a meth head to cut down some trees once as well. Meth heads are far less trust worthy to handle that sort of thing than illegals. I learned my lesson.

  6. #276
    old school downingthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Az
    Posts
    5,504

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    Meth heads are next on the chopping block.

  7. #277
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,914

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    I wonder if the legalization of meth would lead to racial harmony in Arizona. The whites might finally start self hating.

  8. #278
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    14,996

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    I got a door hang once from the city of glendale. It was a warning that I needed to pull my weeds. I don't think the guy from the public works is going to be asking anyone for their papers. Where do you come up with this shit Ron? lol

    I hired a meth head to cut down some trees once as well. Meth heads are far less trust worthy to handle that sort of thing than illegals. I learned my lesson.
    That was a quote from a constitutional lawyer yesterday on the radio. He was pointing out that even zoning or code violations would be contact enough with the law for them to be able to legally ask for papers. He did say with the “tweak” in the language at least now if an illegal woman comes to the police station saying she was raped, they wont just pack her up and send her out. I don’t make this stuff up faxy. Much smarter people then myself know this law will never pass mustard in the end.
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  9. #279
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    40,004

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by downingthief View Post
    I have lawns...front and back.
    why do you hate Mother Earth?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  10. #280
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    40,004

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    pass mustard
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  11. #281
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    14,996

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    "Muster" means to assemble for inspection, so to "pass muster" means to pass inspection.

    Example: The recruit hoped his bunk would pass muster.

    "Mustard," on the other hand, is a condiment, a paste made from mustard seed. It's what people put on their hotdogs.

    Example: Please pass the mustard and ketchup (or catsup).

    "Mustard" is a common word, and "muster" isn't. I guess that's why some people mistakenly use the phrase "pass mustard" when they mean pass inspection. That's what they hear.
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  12. #282
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,256

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    "Lawfull contact."

    In Az if you don't mow your lawn and they come to your door about that, an official can ask for your documents. Keep your lawns looking pretty ...
    In the city of Phoenix, they just send letters threatening fines.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  13. #283
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    14,996

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    In the city of Phoenix, they just send letters threatening fines.
    That's not the point though Amy. These are just examples that if you get a racist cop, he could use some lame excuse like that to start the process. Proponents of the law say, if you don’t break the law, you are fine. I don’t consider spitting in public or not mowing my lawn, breaking the law.
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  14. #284
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,914

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    That was a quote from a constitutional lawyer yesterday on the radio. He was pointing out that even zoning or code violations would be contact enough with the law for them to be able to legally ask for papers.
    Well it's good that he is an expert in constitutional law because he's not aware of how things are done here in the actual place where the law is going to be enforced. Public Works employees mail out letters or drive through neighborhoods to issue lawn citations. Public Works employees will not be enforcing this law at any given time. In fact many communities and subdivisions in Phoenix have HOA's so the city isn't even involved in landscaping issues.

    So to be clear, the constitutional lawyer you were listening to was an idiot and misinformed.

    Zoning is also not something law enforcement officials get involved in on a regular basis. The county has a board of adjustment, a planning commission. These rules are eforced by a Code Enforcement division and again not law enforcement.

    No one will be deported for zoning or landscaping issues no matter what that lawyer said.

  15. #285
    old school downingthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Az
    Posts
    5,504

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    why do you hate Mother Earth?
    I water her every morning.

  16. #286
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    14,996

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Well it's good that he is an expert in constitutional law because he's not aware of how things are done here in the actual place where the law is going to be enforced. Public Works employees mail out letters or drive through neighborhoods to issue lawn citations. Public Works employees will not be enforcing this law at any given time. In fact many communities and subdivisions in Phoenix have HOA's so the city isn't even involved in landscaping issues.

    So to be clear, the constitutional lawyer you were listening to was an idiot and misinformed.

    Zoning is also not something law enforcement officials get involved in on a regular basis. The county has a board of adjustment, a planning commission. These rules are eforced by a Code Enforcement division and again not law enforcement.

    No one will be deported for zoning or landscaping issues no matter what that lawyer said.

    You will learn the hard way it seems. You have already lost 90 million in out of state money that would have come there and there will be lawsuits for the next 10 years. It will cost the state dearly imo ...
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  17. #287
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,914

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    You will learn the hard way it seems. You have already lost 90 million in out of state money that would have come there and there will be lawsuits for the next 10 years. It will cost the state dearly imo ...
    What will I learn the hard way? lol I'm not in favor of this law. That doesn't change the fact that they aren't throwing illegals in jail for not mowing their lawn!

  18. #288
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    40,004

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    "Muster" means to assemble for inspection, so to "pass muster" means to pass inspection.

    Example: The recruit hoped his bunk would pass muster.

    "Mustard," on the other hand, is a condiment, a paste made from mustard seed. It's what people put on their hotdogs.

    Example: Please pass the mustard and ketchup (or catsup).

    "Mustard" is a common word, and "muster" isn't. I guess that's why some people mistakenly use the phrase "pass mustard" when they mean pass inspection. That's what they hear.
    You claim to understand the distinction and yet you made the mistake anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  19. #289
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    14,996

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    You claim to understand the distinction and yet you made the mistake anyway.
    No, when I saw your ... I knew I blew that one Tom ...
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  20. #290
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    40,004

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    the funny thing is "pass muster" means the same thing, pretty much, as "cut the mustard".
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  21. #291
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    14,996

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    the funny thing is "pass muster" means the same thing, pretty much, as "cut the mustard".
    I got pulled into a meeting and I sort of expected to see a big mustard picture here. Tom most the people here probably don't even know the expression ...
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  22. #292
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,256

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    Y'all are letting the beans out of the bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  23. #293
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    40,004

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    y'all?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  24. #294
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,914

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    We are in the south.

  25. #295
    old school downingthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Az
    Posts
    5,504

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    And, what kind of beans?

  26. #296
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    14,996

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    Speaking of: I am making chili tonight with beans of course, and tri tips ....
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  27. #297
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,256

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    lima beans.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  28. #298
    Dark Lord mountmccabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    11,850

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    Lima is in Peru. Now that is really the South.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

  29. #299
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,128

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    y'all?
    Don't start with this Champions Forest.

  30. #300
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,175

    Default Re: The Illegal Immigration Thread

    i'm sure this has been said before, but why boycott arizona for this if you're not going to say, boycott california for the gay marriage thing? or say, boycott prodcuts from china for human rights abuses. i just don't get the ban on arizona, and not every other god damned thing out there. especially on the part of bands. i'm sure those cypress hill fans were the major supporters of 1070
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Similar Threads

  1. Best day for illegal
    By mittens4kittens in forum Polls
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 03:27 AM
  2. downloading music is illegal.
    By skyfriends in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 09:08 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 06:10 PM
  4. Illegal/Legal ... ??
    By markhesayshooray in forum Questions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 09:25 AM
  5. criminal records and the usa immigration
    By fatboy192 in forum Questions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 02:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •