Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naked Guy Tazed (no wizardry) Anyone else see this?? (PIC INCL)

Default Naked Guy Tazed (no wizardry) Anyone else see this?? (PIC INCL)

First Coachella for me, my 16 year old daughter, and a close bro, and I have to say it was one of the most fun experiences of our lives. We had a blast, and everyone (not including security) was super cool and friendly. We WILL be back next year.

Ok, on to the good stuff. We're in a taxi going down Monroe on Sat, about 1:30pm. I see a guy walking down the sidewalk opposite of us, and my first thought is "great, another douchebag wearing a speedo". He gets a little closer, um, no speedo. He's covered in blood already (please, if anyone knows the story up til this point, please share), and we're slightly amused at this point. So 2 golf carts pull up with real cops seconds later, and bum rush him to the ground. At this point several other cruisers have arrived, and he's face down, naked, with like 8 or 10 cops trying to restrain him. I'm like, "damn, that was crazy". Nope. He somehow, with 8+ cops on him, manages to get up, and comes out swinging, then throws one of those folding traffic signs at 'em. He starts walking in the street, and now covered in blood. The cops surround him, and one lets loose with a good solid stream of pepper spray to his face. Didn't faze him, and from the looks of it, he found it to be refreshing. At this point, they start tazing him. One, nope he's still up. Two, still not doing the job. The 3rd taze does it. He let out an awesome sound/grunt, and hits the street like a fallen tree. Arms at his side the whole way. At that point he was done, and we got waved past.

I took a couple of pics, which are not great, but may be the only pics of this incident, as most people we told the story to had no idea it had occured. Oh, and lemme tell ya, I couldn't tell this story enough. I'm still trippin' on the incident.

So, again, had a blast at Coachella, and everyone we met was SO cool.

P.S.- From a first timers standpoint. Whoever is in charge of managing the festival needs to hand it over to someone else. I'm referring to the logistical end of the show, as well as managing the security team. I could do a better job (easily) of managing the search/wristband set up that resulted in a fiasco on Friday, and in addition someone needs to explain to security that they need to relax, at least for the weekend, and go back to being the douchebags that they are normally on Monday . LOTS of unnecessary drama started by security, that could have EASILY been avoided by common sense, and keeping their small amount of authority in check. Like I told one security guy that was losing his cool. "Look, I get it you're frustrated too. But guess what, you're getting PAID to be frustrated right now, where as I have spent a TON of money and am frustrated. I win."

Thanks to anyone from these boards that I might have run across. Everyone was excited, cool, and real friendly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Naked Guy Tazed (no wizardry) Anyone else see this?? (PIC INCL)

great first post!
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

2nd

PCP is an awesome spectator drug...
    every day, every year

another naked guy:

Let's go on a livin' spree!

That guy's ass looked nasty. I hope those cops got tetanus shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

another classic video, but no wizardry... my g/f & i did see a girl streaking thru the campground sunday night, but didn't have time to get any footage...
    every day, every year

Wow!!!
    "Well, that's just like, you know... your opinion, man"

Here's another pic, not as good overall, but if you zoom in, you will see what I believe to be the 3rd and final tazer that landed right on his forehead. BULLSEYE!!! Also, notice one of the other 2 tazers that hit his back.

Seeing that whole incident go down was a HUGE bonus to the awesomeness that is Coachella. I only hope to see something equally as cool every year I go.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lurker

Well late Saturday morning a naked guy ran by my tent holding a boombox playing some 80's song. Two of his friends were chasing him until they grabbed the boombox, but he just kept truckin' on. Apparently they made a tunnel for him to run out of, but he just kept running. I don't know if this is the same guy though. It could be.

my friend read in some write up that there was a man not on the grounds who was arrested for being naked and headbutting the windows out of cars. sounds like this might be the dude, hence the blood.

this past weekend was one of the best i've had in years. i am still reeling. it was my first coachella and ill never miss another one.
    no coachella for me this year. lineup is too weak to fly coast to coast.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Ransom View Post
    another naked guy:

i'm not the biggest fan of cops/security, but i think it's a little ridiculous that people are booing the relatively gentle tackle/arrest of a naked cracked out nutsack whos's walking around slapping girls in the face. if i was there i would have stuck a foot out and tripped the little bastard

as for the other guy...why don't skinny guys ever do PCP? it's always horrifying roid beasts

Quote Originally Posted by halyem View Post
    my friend read in some write up that there was a man not on the grounds who was arrested for being naked and headbutting the windows out of cars. sounds like this might be the dude, hence the blood.
    yeah, that's what this was. my friend was on 52nd as well and saw this happen. the article said the guy was smashing car windows with his head and then ran down 52nd screaming about suicide. a guy got some video of it too.

wellspun, it kind of unnerves me that you enjoyed watching it as much as you did. it's not entertaining. it's sad. naked druggie getting tackled and handcuffed in the grounds is slightly funny, but this one is just too fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

sad, yes. but still, pretty funny

We saw a rented passenger van with Texas plates full of campers, with a huge side window covered in plastic sheeting, cardboard and duct tape on I-10 in AZ. That would make for a long noisy ride home. I bet it was the streaker. Hard to explain that to the rental company. Wonder if supplemental insurance covers that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    This is why you're a semi-employed cheetoh-munching fucktard.

I would have laughed my ass off if I saw that, sorry but I have no pity for ignorance... if you are going to do drugs, prepare to face the consequences of your actions... like being tazed three times.
    Nothing can stop me now...

"oh my god, he just did a backflip!"

haha.
    womp womp womp womp womp womp womp womp

Bloody Naked Backflip.
    Coachellas '08, '09, '10, '11, '12 (W1&2), '13 (W1&2)

Seeing that go down was amazing, and I will say (and did say to many people) that I was laughing my ass off, and told the friends I was with that it was like getting an early birthday present. I love seeing someone get tazed when they have it coming, and this guy definitely had it coming. He was OUT OF HIS MIND, and wasn't going down any other way. The fact that he shook off 8 to 10 cops who had him d*ck down on the cement and came up swinging proves that.

That said, I'm bummed after reading that he went in for brain surgery. He obviously was trippin' HARD, and I'm sure didn't wake up thinking he was going to be out running amok and wreaking havoc. As I pointed out to my daughter, that's why you have to consider the choices you make when deciding to take drugs. You don't always know what you're getting from a stranger, or how it's going to affect you. The repercussions that you could face are unknown, whether it's simply a bad trip that ruins your day, or something like this that could affect you permanently physically, mentally, or legally. I feel for the guy. As bad as that day was for him, he's got a LOT of problems ahead of him, and I hope he's ok.

Still super funny tho at the time, and something I will NEVER forget. Awesome seeing the video of him backflipping and doing his thing right before we saw the tazing go down. I can't imagine EVER letting one of my friends get to that point. Thankfully I don't have any friends who think PCP would be a good choice of drugs for an outdoor concert (or any other occasion for that matter).

We were wondering what happened! My husband and I were walking down Monroe when the police/paramedics showed up. By the time we walked by the scene (which kind of freaked me out since we had no idea what was going!) there was blood all over the place and they had a bag over his head and someone kneeling on him. We got stopped by everyone going northbound that was stuck behind the mess. All you could hear was the guy screaming "Help me!"

me and my son were by the outdoor theatre when the naked guy went to his knees about 5 yards from my son... i clinched my fist as if he got anywhere close i was gonna deck the fucker.... but he went to his knees and prayed and then got up and ran off again.... my son laughed his ass off but also understood that he needs to be careful about drugs so it ended up being a good learning lesson for him.... it was funny though and i felt bad for the dude cuz he was spacing out big time and is gonna regret that moment...

Fuck! they removed the vid

Lurker

Here's a different naked guy soon to be yanked from Youtube

USE SOMETHING OTHER THEN YOUTUBE FOR THESE KIND OF VIDEOS -- PLEASE!!!!!!

Most things like this are against the ToS due to nudity and violence. Use the edited naked wizard version on youtube as a good example.

Try vimeo. http://vimeo.com/join

old school

Those videos were all sorts of awesome. I want to know what he was on.

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$$ View Post
    Those videos were all sorts of awesome. I want to know what he was on.

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Drug induced rages generally occur in people who are pre-disposed to mental instability. Darwinism at its finest. If only they could make tazers specifically target testicles. What a boone to humanity.

old school

scopolamine

Lurker