Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coachella Deaths??????? any?

Default Re: Coachella Deaths??????? any?

Quote Originally Posted by djandrews25 View Post
    Devin the Dude claimed that someone died during deadmau5, although im doubting it now since there is no news or similar stories.;
    I think you met Chris. Well, he saw someone go down during this set, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    Bieber on an illegal dose of sedatives for 2011.
    "It's only polite for somebody to levantarse BEFORE the manajatwa."
    -GEMMA

definitely saw someone getting CPR right outside of our camping, he was revived though but it was pretty freaky.
    1L☮e.

a gang of security and EMS pushed through us during MGMT with a stretcher...and came back by a few seconds later with the stretcher still empty. either the person ended up being okay, or they couldn't find the corpse in the buttfuck cluster of hipsters

Quote Originally Posted by minogueCOMMAk View Post
    I think you met Chris. Well, he saw someone go down during this set, too.
    Seeing someone go down and dying are two completely different things.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    definitely saw someone getting CPR right outside of our camping, he was revived though but it was pretty freaky.
    That is pretty crazy, what a hell of a thing for people to see with a head full of acid.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

Quote Originally Posted by djandrews25 View Post
    Seeing someone go down and dying are two completely different things.
    Oh, I know. I was just saying that it was a possibility. The person was taken out on a stretcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    Bieber on an illegal dose of sedatives for 2011.
    "It's only polite for somebody to levantarse BEFORE the manajatwa."
    -GEMMA

I'm pretty sure I saw the death @ Deadmau5 that people are talking about. It was some kid, writhing on the grass foaming at the mouth right as I was leaving halfway through mau5' set. His friends were all screaming and holding him, trying to get him to snap out of it. Would not be terribly surprised at an overdose this year, there were WAY too many KIDS at Coachella. :/
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    I'm pretty sure I saw the death @ Deadmau5 that people are talking about. It was some kid, writhing on the grass foaming at the mouth right as I was leaving halfway through mau5' set. His friends were all screaming and holding him, trying to get him to snap out of it. Would not be terribly surprised at an overdose this year, there were WAY too many KIDS at Coachella. :/
    WHAT THE FUCK

old school

Devin is stupid.

old school

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Andie almost died that one time she went to a rave because the e pill she took did not mix well with her prescription meds. Thank GOD Pacey was there to take care of her.
    i you cara..
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

old school

Quote Originally Posted by emtgreg View Post
    I had a near death experience during Fever Ray.
    i had one during orbital, but Gorillaz resurrected me..
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlesthesheep View Post
    Saturday night while walking through the cluster fuck that was muse, we saw a girl sprawled out on the ground, motionless. Then we saw a medic cart go past us toward her, when the lights shined on her from the car they stopped and one medic got out.
    She then lifted her right arm up and started fist pumping the rock on symbol.

The medic turned around and drove off.
    Greatest story yet

Coachella Junkie

I watched the Sly Stone set, does his career count?

I call BS on anyone dying in the Sahara. It's been 3 days, there would be press over it by now. When that kid died in 08, not even at on the premises, the local media was quick to jump on the story.

i met this one kid while tokyo police club was playing. he seemed to be totally normal looked to be about 16 and he was just talking about how he loved the band to his friend.

i hear him go on and on totally fine until he just collapsed face first into the ground. completely random and unexpected. he passed out pretty hard and someone revived him with a waterbottle or something.

he got carried out by his underage friend and thanks to them i got alittle closer to the front.

A girl in my group passed out in a frightening way in the Mojave before Fever Ray started on Friday night. Just wanted to let anyone know who was there or who was watching it happen that everything's fine and she snapped to in a few minutes. It was up towards the front of the crowd, in front of where everyone was sitting, and she started passing out with her eyes open and mouth agape, which made it scary and seem like death... she was just staring with a blank expression and her eyes looked empty, then she would fall over without realizing what was happening, completely limp. These two really nice strangers helped us carry her through the crowd and out of the tent, losing their good spot for Fever Ray in the process. I never got to thank them for what they did and I'm not sure anyone did, we had to leave the situation immediately to get a medic. But what they did was awesome and we're super grateful. It turns out it was just ecstasy, dehydration, and not eating all day that did it and she was fine with in 5 minutes, up and walking again. First time that happened for me at Coachella though... but everyone enjoyed Fever Ray after that...
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Put a boombox playing Sarah McLachlan behind a fan, call it a day.

^^This was right in front of me pancakes. Glad to know your friend is ok.

Devin: What you witnessed was probably a seizure. They are scary to see, but usually non-fatal.

I forget which show I was leaving . . . I think it was The XX. I know it was about sunset time, and I was leaving the outdoor stage.

I saw a guy surrounded by people, laying on his side in the grass, eyes closed, completely motionless, I didnt see him breathing. Probably was just heat exhaustion, dehydration.

People really need to learn how to drink water all day long. I drank so much water, that after every act (unless I saw 2 or 3 in a row) i was drinking and went to the bathroom as much as possible, so I didnt get a full bladder. I've felt the effects of dehydration, and they sneak up on you. You should always have tons of water near you at Coachella.

Double plus for those who are experimenting w/ mind altering stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride a Tire! View Post
    I don't think enough people died.

I was eyeing douchebags who would have conversations in the middle of great music... and people who push their way to the front, despite the fact that some people were waiting for hours... and people who are on facebook telling their friends that they're watching a band instead of ACTUALLY WATCHING THE BAND!!!
    Man, tell me about it. I'm watching Thom Yorke and there are 3 guys behind me trying to locate a friend. They were on a walkie talkie saying "SEAN, SEAN.... SEAN WE'RE BETWEEN THE LEFT AND CENTER SPEAKER TOWERS..... NO, THE LEFT AND CENTER....RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE....CAN YOU HEAR ME...?" This went on for basically the whole show.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Man, tell me about it. I'm watching Thom Yorke and there are 3 guys behind me trying to locate a friend. They were on a walkie talkie saying "SEAN, SEAN.... SEAN WE'RE BETWEEN THE LEFT AND CENTER SPEAKER TOWERS..... NO, THE LEFT AND CENTER....RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE....CAN YOU HEAR ME...?" This went on for basically the whole show.
    I would have to say that every set I went to, even if it was close up to the stage, that people wouldn't shut up. Even if you're camping a spot for the next act, please be respectful of others trying to enjoy the act they came to see.

Not that the guy you're talking about had any excuse considering Thom Yorke closed the 2nd stage.

This year was very tiring in regards to douche bags. There seemed to be so many this year. Way diff than my last experience. :-(

I hope 74,980 of the attendees this year die of cocks.

OMG A KID WENT DOWN DURING DEADMAU5! Who gives a shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Ride a Tire! View Post
    I don't think enough people died.

I was eyeing douchebags who would have conversations in the middle of great music... and people who push their way to the front, despite the fact that some people were waiting for hours... and people who are on facebook telling their friends that they're watching a band instead of ACTUALLY WATCHING THE BAND!!!
    THIS^

Quote Originally Posted by gruvlicius View Post
    THIS^
    Except that waiting for hours is lame because you would miss so much. You don't have to push to get a pretty good spot if you go just after the last band is off. You won't get on the rails, but close enough to be surrounded mostly by fans who actually pay attention to the band.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    lol that sucks. you should of told them to STFU
    Quote Originally Posted by PassiveTheory View Post
    Don't have to since the San Diego board is gone, meaning I won. Deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by absoluteimp View Post
    Clusterfuckchella is right on the money. I'll stick to EDC thanks. :/

the headlining act on friday and sunday died on stage
    ]
    sitting through a Jack Johnson headliner with special guests counting crows, ben harper, and dave matthews with a midget sitting on my lap ....a retarded midget with drool driping down my leg as he claps to the curious george song as i hold his lolly pop, while MIA's dj blasts horn noises in my right ear while staring at a 3rd addition of the tesla coils while the group of guys with g strings fart in my left ear > Kanye West

Quote Originally Posted by lunatic core View Post
    Is it even possible that even one person could die and it not turn into a HUGE media shitstorm about how kids are unsafe at festivals?
    yes its very possible and always happens. People die at bonnaroo every year and I have never heard a media shitstorm about any of it.

really? after this weekend this is your burning question? wow.
    your pockets are no longer filled with sunshine, now they are filled with sadness and despair.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by mfnalaska View Post
    Greatest story yet
    YES.
    I'm in a huge lecture and it made me l-o-l... ha!
    [[not that i think the situation is FUNNYfunny...]]

Quote Originally Posted by emtgreg View Post
    I had a near death experience during Fever Ray.
    Ditto. I thought Karin was God welcoming me into her dark underworld. I want to die again...
    MUST SEES:
    Friday: Sasha, Lauryn Hill, Crystal Castles, Cut Copy, Boys Noize, Afrojack, A-trak

Saturday:Animal Collective, Steve Angello, Erykah Badu, Paul van Dyk, Fedde Le Grand, Laidback Luke, Sphongle

Sunday: Ratatat, Axwell, Bloody Beetroots, Green Velvet, CSS, Trentemoller

If I asked him once what would he say? Is he willing, can he play?