Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coachella Deaths??????? any?

Default Coachella Deaths??????? any?

Were there any this year?

Default Re: Coachella Deaths

Default Re: Coachella Deaths

lame
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

Default Re: Coachella Deaths??????? any?

one of the threads in here said that one person overhead a sercurity guard saying that a person died during deadmau5 and another during Plastikman....don't know how valid that is though....

"Death of Autotune, Moment of Silence."
    Coachellas '08, '09, '10, '11, '12 (W1&2), '13 (W1&2)

Quote Originally Posted by rasooli View Post
    one of the threads in here said that one person overhead a sercurity guard saying that a person died during deadmau5 and another during Plastikman....don't know how valid that is though....
    I was kinda blazed, but I do remember outside of one of the tents, seeing a guy passed out but his eyes were open.. I wanted so badly to go check on him, but didn't for whatever reason. Not that it would've helped at that point anyway, if he was dead.

... my ears during Sleigh Bells.
    Nothing can stop me now...

I heard about the security guys gang raping that one hispanic 15 yo girl but not about any deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxiclean View Post
    I heard about the security guys gang raping that one hispanic 15 yo girl but not about any deaths.
    Will you please go back to the Stagecoach forum, thanks.

One of the security guys told me as I was leaving Lot 7 Monday afternoon that, "some kid all hopped on acid hit himself in the head with a brick" durind the Sat night/Sun morn festivities and had just "been declared dead at the hospital this morning".This was one of the yellow shirt guys,and he also said there wasn't an In'n'Out Burgers in Indio,so I take the rest of what he said with a grain of salt,especially the kid hitting himself with the brick...
    I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.

Is it even possible that even one person could die and it not turn into a HUGE media shitstorm about how kids are unsafe at festivals?
    Quote Originally Posted by darkjustice View Post
    this mix is tripping me out
    Audio junky/CD collector
    Coachella 2001/2003

That's a good point.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by a.newb View Post
    I was kinda blazed, but I do remember outside of one of the tents, seeing a guy passed out but his eyes were open.. I wanted so badly to go check on him, but didn't for whatever reason. Not that it would've helped at that point anyway, if he was dead.
    i feel like you. i see people that dont look like their ok and i want to help because thats whats in my character but when you go and try to help people , they just hate you because your trying to lend a helping hand. i gave up after saturday trying to help people

Banned

no they hate you because you are annoying not because you are trying to help.

Somebody passed out right in front of me at the gate Sunday - he was okay, maybe just a seizure or something.

For the record, I immediately checked on him. When he came to, he seemed coherent and embarassed, like it had happened in the past.

Andie almost died that one time she went to a rave because the e pill she took did not mix well with her prescription meds. Thank GOD Pacey was there to take care of her.

4/17: The Afghan Whigs @ Slim's
    4/17: Minilogue @ Mighty
    4/21: The Men @ Rickshaw Stop
    4/26: Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's
    5/2-5/4: Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch
    5/10: Joey Anderson @ TBA
    5/17: Kishi Bashi @ GAMH
    5/17: Move D b2b Optimo, Jackmaster, J.Phlip @ PW
    5/21: Baths @ The Independent
    5/30: The Decemberists @ The Crystal Ballroom

ha.

and a little embarrassed that i know what you are talking about.

still not as quality as jessie od'ing on caffeine pills while trying to make time for studying and being in a music group.

Quote Originally Posted by TomServo View Post
    Somebody passed out right in front of me at the gate Sunday - he was okay, maybe just a seizure or something.

For the record, I immediately checked on him. When he came to, he seemed coherent and embarassed, like it had happened in the past.

Why...did he immediately check for butthole lacerations?
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

lowfront

I thought I died and came back to life during Plastikman

I had a near death experience during Fever Ray.

Banned

Saturday night while walking through the cluster fuck that was muse, we saw a girl sprawled out on the ground, motionless. Then we saw a medic cart go past us toward her, when the lights shined on her from the car they stopped and one medic got out.
    She then lifted her right arm up and started fist pumping the rock on symbol.

The medic turned around and drove off.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlesthesheep View Post
    no they hate you because you are annoying not because you are trying to help.
    haha eat a dick

old school

Quote Originally Posted by lowfront View Post
    I thought I died and came back to life during Plastikman
    A dj saved your life?

Jokes from the late 80's never get old.

While walking out to the car Saturday evening to grill some hot dogs, we witnessed paramedics performing CPR on somebody near the entrance. I hope he's ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    I'm sorry, it's hard for me to understand you from all the way up here on the Legend Tier. What was that?

Quote Originally Posted by emtgreg View Post
    I had a near death experience during Fever Ray.
    A guy next to me at Fever Ray passed out cold about halfway through the show, he fell backwards and was out like a light. His buddy took something out of his hand (couldn't see because it was dark) and just kind of bent over and stared at him. Myself and a few other people around him were asking is friend if he was okay, and what was he on but the guy didn't say a word. This was about 40 rows back, and he was out for about 45 seconds before coming to. He was pretty messed up after that and tried to stand up but fell to his knees, and then sat down for a few more songs before his friend finally did the smart thing and walked him out.

It seems I'm a pass-out magnet, as a dude did the same thing during the Black Keys last year. When he finally came to my friend asked him "Are you okay?" and he quipped back "Do I look okay?" Kids and their silly drugs, lol.
    Nothing can stop me now...

Quote Originally Posted by lunatic core View Post
    Is it even possible that even one person could die and it not turn into a HUGE media shitstorm about how kids are unsafe at festivals?
    It can absolutely happen and has happened many times in the past.

Anyway, one of my buddies said a girl lost consciousness and bumped into him and his girlfriend on her way down to the ground when Gorillaz was on. Eyes rolled back in her head and everything. He said a couple people picked her up and started running her back through the crowd to the medics. No idea what happened to her.

Devin the Dude claimed that someone died during deadmau5, although im doubting it now since there is no news or similar stories.;
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

ha ha, what a morbid thread! I am just getting too old and wiser

I don't think enough people died.

I was eyeing douchebags who would have conversations in the middle of great music... and people who push their way to the front, despite the fact that some people were waiting for hours... and people who are on facebook telling their friends that they're watching a band instead of ACTUALLY WATCHING THE BAND!!!
    Friday: Outkast, The Knife, The Replacements, Broken Bells, Girl Talk, Haim, Bryan Ferry
    Saturday: Lorde, Empire of the Sun, Fatboy Slim, Nas, Kid Cudi, Sleigh Bells, CHVRCHES, Mogwai, Bombay Bicycle Club, Holy Ghost!, The Internet
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Neutral Milk Hotel, Disclosure, Chance the Rapper, Starfucker, Superchunk, Poolside
    ----
    Robert DeLong - The Independent - Jan 28
    Mad Caddies - Slim's - Feb 8
    St. Vincent - Fox Theatre - March 22

I'm trying to think of a way to take out anyone wearing a fedora on the 1st day. Any suggestions other than trained snipers?