Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Violence in the Campgrounds BY SECURITY

Lurker

Exclamation Violence in the Campgrounds BY SECURITY

Love and Peace all and FUCK SECURITY they're all a bunch of spun out angry ass low lifes.
    Last edited by jirish1321; 04-21-2010 at 02:46 PM.

Default Re: Violence in the Campgrounds BY SECURITY

pics or it didn't happen
    "Well, that's just like, you know... your opinion, man"

I don't know, a lot of them security guys looked like local thugs. I saw quite a few huddled around some golf cart drinking beer somewhere around one of the lot corners. They didn't look too friendly.

Lurker

it happened nuff said don't need you to believe me to feel validated lol
    Last edited by jirish1321; 04-21-2010 at 02:47 PM. Reason: said too much and realizedi was just being annoying lol

Lurker

nobody likes an ass hole either i mean I love ass holes in their literal sense just not you
    Last edited by jirish1321; 04-21-2010 at 02:48 PM.

old school

nobody likes a liar.

And what would the motivation for lying be? Just curious.

Well somebody had sex in my tent sometime during Friday. Busted my air mattress. Fucking disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$$ View Post
    nobody likes a liar.
    exactly which is exactly what all of the security guards are. pull your head out of your ass they were stealing peoples shit all weekend all you had to do was look around.

old school

you are lying.

Lurker

you are lying.
    you're a fucking dumb ass who wasn't even there, and since you love security so much why don't you go blow them.

old school

No reason to get mad at me because you are a filthy liar.

old school

and a giant pussy.

um, i was sleeping this morning when i was woken up by a big group of people (i have no idea how many, sorry, it was 3am) running around the sites and yelling at everyone to wake up; just saying things to the effect that there's no sleeping at coachella. they were banging on cars and seeming like their whole purpose was to piss other people off.

i have no idea if anyone was abused or not. I do know that when I woke up at 5 to pack up and leave there were three golf carts of pretty well armed police sitting in the camping aisle. I hope no one was seriously hurt; im pretty sure we're all against police brutality and unnecessary use of force.

But those people were damn annoying last night (well, this morning).

old school

It was jirish1321 and his/her friends that kept you up. I would have pics and proof but my camera is "missing".

Lurker

It was jirish1321 and his/her friends that kept you up. I would have pics and proof but my camera is "missing".
    wow you're obviously just another asshole that likes to pick fights on this forum which is fine i could give two shits what you think the point is yeah there was a lot of noise and in fact 4 different groups of people around different areas of the tents i didn't see anyone bang on cars so it must've been another group, but i fail to see the difference of people chanting and techno blaring loudly till past 3 all of the other nights. i started filming as soon as they hit the first kid. The cops were totally fine they didn't hurt anyone it was the security hired by golden voice who were assaulting people the police actually handled the situation very well they had riot gear but didn't use any of it. It was the three stooges with the shaved heads and pubic beards that were causing all the drama.
    Last edited by jirish1321; 04-21-2010 at 02:50 PM.

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Your mom will forgive you for misplacing your camera. You're just a Tawana Brawley in search of an Al Sharpton.

i heard a bit of the noise, and woke up long enough to see my neighbors going at it like jack rabbits in a one man tent. some body part kept poking the side of the tent and the tent itself was swaying from side to side. You gotta love the scene that is the camp ground....ah, till next year.
    Originally Posted by SEEDYMIG420
    Your right, English is my second language. Ass-kicking is my first.If you want, I can give you a lesson.

hmmm... if only Coachella were 21+

that sucks man sorry to hear about this

The slamming door on my chances of camping at coachella again were a bunch of teenage douchebags blasting Tool at 3am after just arriving and dropping their tent, proceeding to throw a football around and scream at each other "I don't know, cocaine just doesn't seem to affect me!"

Fuck coachella.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Sunday morning security rolled up to our neighbors and got in their face asking them "what's that" and grabbed a bowl out of their hand. They looked down on cooler and saw a small bag of weed and a grinder and snatched those too. They got in their golf cart and took off with the drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Sunday morning security rolled up to our neighbors and got in their face asking them "what's that" and grabbed a bowl out of their hand. They looked down on cooler and saw a small bag of weed and a grinder and snatched those too. They got in their golf cart and took off with the drugs.
    If your neighbors were sitting out in the open with a bowl in their hand and a bag of weed sitting atop a cooler then they deserved to have their shit stolen. idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    Fuck coachella.
    OUCH.
    "The first time I heard the new single off the Bravery album, I actually cried, and I do not even remember the name of that damn song. It reminded me of this girl I am in love with." - kroqken

Lurker

Your mom will forgive you for misplacing your camera. You're just a Tawana Brawley in search of an Al Sharpton.
    I don't give a fuck about the camera I want the footage and to know I can go to what was one of my favorite festivals and not worry about being assaulted (btw I'm 25 and don't speak to my mother)

and I agree 21+ festival would be cool

and I'm in no way looking for sympathy just justice=those three mother fuckers fired.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

If your neighbors were sitting out in the open with a bowl in their hand and a bag of weed sitting atop a cooler then they deserved to have their shit stolen. idiots.
    Right because everyone hides in their tent or car when they pack a bowl. shut the fuck up. They were minding their own business in their own area.

Lurker

well you're just a bitch. this is california not whatever hole you crawled out of the coachella website said it was fine to have it if you were a patient which most of the people there are I can't tell you how many people said that happened to them and the security completely ignored their paper work. you can't take people's medication!

was it the bald puerto rican because that would be the same ass hole that jacked so many other people (including me)

Talking Re: Violence in the Campgrounds BY SECURITY

I saw the parade. Walked up once it was broken up and saw guys that looked like cops- not the thuggish guards in yellow. I didn't see any of the other claimed stuff (was up on grass south of bass face area so I didn't witness the breaking up of parade) but if it's true you NEED to file a police report and go to the hospital, not posting on the board unless you are trying to find witnesses. This is fucking serious if it's true and should not go without consequence.
    Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    I just want to ingest mind-altering chemicals and get my mind blown by tribal lasers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    I would rather have an auctioneer mc DnB sets

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I saw the parade. Walked up once it was broken up and saw guys that looked like cops- not the thuggish guards in yellow. I didn't see any of the other claimed stuff (was up on grass south of bass face area so I didn't witness the breaking up of parade) but if it's true you NEED to file a police report and go to the hospital, not posting on the board unless you are trying to find witnesses. This is fucking serious if it's true and should not go without consequence.
    I've already done all of that now I'm just waiting to hear back from the officer who is working on it.

so where the fuck are the pics troll

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Right because everyone hides in their tent or car when they pack a bowl. shut the fuck up. They were minding their own business in their own area.
    Their business might have been their own but it was illegal, and their own area was in a public place (which would have made it illegal even if it was prescribed).

Everyone smokes pot. Only retards get caught.

security has every right to confiscate their shit and they're lucky they didn't get written up. flagrant disregard for laws creates an appearance of lack of control. That emboldens people to do lots more illegal things athat are far worse than smoking pot. Call it the broken windows theory or just plain common sense. Don't be a fucking retard. Be just a tiny fucking bit careful with your fucking pot. Just put your shit in a one hitter or something and for fucks sake don't leave your bag out in the open. That's just fucking retarded and you know it is, so stop being an douchebag and grow the fuck up.