YEAH....this thread goes out to you .
Your a fucking disgusting pile of shit .
Here's the story . My friends and i got a sweet spot against the rail ( in the corner left side ) early in the day to post up for Jay Z , and to watch all the other great bands playing before . Two bitchy fat Mexican girls come over and wiggle their way in between us , and start making phone calls to their boyfriend ( lil black douche i will call him ) , so eventually lil black douche makes his way over , i see him stepping on people , shoving his way through the crowd , and just annoying the shit out of everyone to get to his fat girls . When he gets there ( right before LCD started ) hes right in front of my friend all grinding on his girl , then pulls out some lube , squirts it on his fingers , and sticks them in her ass . I could hear him say , " does it hurt , does it hurt " , and the whole time grinding away .
Lil black douche and the fat mexi girls are prime example of what alot of people this year seem to be complaining about , or is just my bad luck that i had to experience that annoying sack of shit ?