Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Tiesto lesbian sandwich buddies

Default My Tiesto lesbian sandwich buddies

Muse ended, and me and my best friend got right up to the stage for Tiesto's set to start. You and you're girlfriend got there about two seconds later. You seemed really cool, short hair, bright eyes, great smile. Your girlfriend didn't seem as friendly, but we were all sandwich buddies. You told us that we could now say we had been sandwiched by lesbians, and we all had a great laugh. Mid show I thought to myself "these are two cool ass girls, I need a picture and a high five to commemorate this epicness. But as the set wore on, and dehydration and exhaustion set in, I got disoriented. After it ended, me and my friend stumbled off. I never got to take a picture with you two, but worse than that, I never got to give you that high five. So if you're out there and you read this, I was the guy in white and my friend was the guy in gray, and I want to say thanks for being a highlight in an already amazing saturday. Cheers to you, lesbian sandwich buddies, and here's to a night of epic!

Default Re: My Tiesto lesbian sandwich buddies

Nobody high fives for Tiesto you shit bag.

The high five wasn't for Tiesto, it was for the comradery you stale douche-sack. Which part about that did you not understand?

Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    ahahahhahah yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed State View Post
    Problem is, I think GV has no problem with that... I'm worried they think that this year was so great, and every year from here on out is gonna be like this.
    Coachella 2011:
    Friday- Lil Wayne's first performance out of prison
    Saturday- balls
    Sunday- more balls

Quote Originally Posted by livethechoice View Post
    The high five wasn't for Tiesto, it was for the comradery you stale douche-sack. Which part about that did you not understand?
    I don't give a shit about your camaraderie because you were at Tiesto. Which part about that did you not understand?

I don't give a shit about your camaraderie because you were at Tiesto. Which part about that did you not understand?

No he's right. If you were at Tiesto you're to busy fist fucking the air to give high fives or take pictures.

haha i love how every1 hates tiesto.... listen here you stupid fuck heads if you dont like tiesto maybe you shouldnt have paid 3 hundo for a ticket... bc last time i checked tiesto was the headliner for sat nite. and paying 300 for a ticket directly supports tiesto btw dont you have anything better to do then hate on message boards after the festival. Go play dungeons and dragons you fukn loser

I put my hand up against the high five to see if it would fit properly in the outline but then I realized that I accidentally high-fived that guy and now I feel sick.

Quote Originally Posted by bustedbusted View Post
    haha i love how every1 hates tiesto.... listen here you stupid fuck heads if you dont like tiesto maybe you shouldnt have paid 3 hundo for a ticket... bc last time i checked tiesto was the headliner for sat nite. and paying 300 for a ticket directly supports tiesto btw dont you have anything better to do then hate on message boards after the festival. Go play dungeons and dragons you fukn loser
    ahahha are you stanning for tiesto
    Quote Originally Posted by spinecraft View Post
    yeah, hipster tweens in american apparel left and right.
    literally doing glowstick dances during pavement. godawful.

Wrong? lol. MUSE was the Headliner, Tiesto was just there to keep the ravers there while we made our way back to camp. That was epic.

i'm pretty sure there are a shit load of us who paid three hundred to see other artists worth it (NOT tiesto) dead weather was amazing and perfect to end out my saturday night, not sad excuse tiesto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed State View Post
    Problem is, I think GV has no problem with that... I'm worried they think that this year was so great, and every year from here on out is gonna be like this.
    Coachella 2011:
    Friday- Lil Wayne's first performance out of prison
    Saturday- balls
    Sunday- more balls

Oh, and if you don't have something to bitch about something's wrong with you. This was my 4th year, and the other 3 i never, ever thought of saying a bad thing about Coachella. This year shit was all fucked up, and they need to fix it.
    Last edited by Strange; 04-22-2010 at 02:59 PM. Reason: lol i can do basic math and count how many years i've gone :-p

bc last time i checked tiesto was the headliner for sat nite.
    false
    UNDERWORLD - 2014 - THE PRODIGY

I'm thankful to Tiesto for clearing out the shitbags from the Sahara so 2ManyDJ's could go kill it to a great crowd. Best "conflict" all weekend

Quote Originally Posted by aaaaimee View Post
    i'm pretty sure there are a shit load of us who paid three hundred to see other artists worth it (NOT tiesto) dead weather was amazing and perfect to end out my saturday night, not sad excuse tiesto.
    amen! the dead weather was amazing i sat there after they were done and that was the end of an amazing night.... oh wait and then tiesto started playing his damn set and it sucked, people with toilet paper in their hands cheering him on. come on.

toilet paper belongs with shit...

Wow. This message was very specific, very hopeful, and you tools managed to turn it into the same whiny trash talking that's everywhere else
    "waaaaah! I hate Tiesto, you're a *** if you like Tiesto! I hate Coachella because they let Tiesto play!"
    Now, if by off chance the person this message was intended for DOES see it, all they're going to see is a bunch of trolls and basement dwellers playing tough guy on the internet.

Oh fucking well man, when it all comes down to it, you listen to shitty rave music and we know better.

I don't hate Coachella I just hate Tiesto.

Wow. This message was very specific, very hopeful, and you tools managed to turn it into the same whiny trash talking that's everywhere else
    "waaaaah! I hate Tiesto, you're a *** if you like Tiesto! I hate Coachella because they let Tiesto play!"
    Now, if by off chance the person this message was intended for DOES see it, all they're going to see is a bunch of trolls and basement dwellers playing tough guy on the internet.
    lmao you were at tiesto
    Quote Originally Posted by spinecraft View Post
    yeah, hipster tweens in american apparel left and right.
    literally doing glowstick dances during pavement. godawful.

id rather listen to Jonsi vomit than the Tiesto track featuring him

A
    Quote Originally Posted by ELECtROjan View Post
    I'm thankful to Tiesto for clearing out the shitbags from the Sahara so 2ManyDJ's could go kill it to a great crowd. Best "conflict" all weekend
    By far the best conflict of the weekend. 2manydjs fucking dominated.

I love Coachella. I just also like my ears too. If by the off chance I ran into you in person and you were like "Tiesto made me hard" I would tell you that Tiesto is awful in person. It's just harder to do that so we can tell you on the message board instead. Thanks for coming back!

By the way Tiesto sucks. You have to live by that choice.

I do live by that choice. I, from time to time, enjoy trendy club music. Tiesto isn't my favorite DJ, but he's pretty far from my least favorite. But that's completely beside the point! My message had nothing to do with the set, or the volume, or anything but a message between 4 people that were in the same place at the same time, enjoying the amazing weekend that was Coachella. I mean, seriously? Has it come to this? Who cares about people coming together, because GV brought a trendy DJ back to headline Sat? What happened to the Coachella that was much more concerned with just these types of experiences than personal opinions on music? It's just...sad

I do live by that choice. I, from time to time, enjoy trendy club music. Tiesto isn't my favorite DJ, but he's pretty far from my least favorite. But that's completely beside the point! My message had nothing to do with the set, or the volume, or anything but a message between 4 people that were in the same place at the same time, enjoying the amazing weekend that was Coachella. I mean, seriously? Has it come to this? Who cares about people coming together, because GV brought a trendy DJ back to headline Sat? What happened to the Coachella that was much more concerned with just these types of experiences than personal opinions on music? It's just...sad
    Its because you're dealing with immature people, what else?

Like seriously people? Are you ALL still in highschool? Good grief - who gives a shit who likes what as long as they are having great musical experiences. As I see it - we "etards, ravers, candy kids" whatever name you want to put on those of us that enjoy trance, electronic, house music - I'm glad to be in that grouping because we have a mantra that you apparently don't - Peace Love Unity RESPECT (PLUR) which those of us NOT going thru a tween raver phase take very seriously. Just fucking respect other peoples taste in music and shut the fuck up and enjoy your own. No need to bash people for liking Tiesto or Guetta or whatever. GROW THE FUCK UP.

Quote Originally Posted by absoluteimp View Post

Like seriously people? Are you ALL still in highschool? Good grief - who gives a shit who likes what as long as they are having great musical experiences. As I see it - we "etards, ravers, candy kids" whatever name you want to put on those of us that enjoy trance, electronic, house music - I'm glad to be in that grouping because we have a mantra that you apparently don't - Peace Love Unity RESPECT (PLUR) which those of us NOT going thru a tween raver phase take very seriously. Just fucking respect other peoples taste in music and shut the fuck up and enjoy your own. No need to bash people for liking Tiesto or Guetta or whatever. GROW THE FUCK UP.
    L O L

the words fist fucking and lesbian sandwich are on the same page and we're still bitching about tiesto?

You had me until forcing me to accept people liking Tiesto. This will not stand.
    Nothing can stop me now...

I think it is pretty safe to assume that if we pumped you full of E, you would like any music. We cannot take you seriously because you are defending 2 of the absolute worst dj's to play this last weekend.
    No one cares what shows you've seen, are currently seeing or are going to see!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Changoloco View Post
    I think it is pretty safe to assume that if we pumped you full of E, you would like any music. We cannot take you seriously because you are defending 2 of the absolute worst dj's to play this last weekend.
    Actually, we can't take absoluteimp seriously because absoluteimp is an idiot.