Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Matt and Kim

  1. #1

    Default Matt and Kim

    ... covering Alice Deejay's "Better Off Alone"!!!! Lots of love from the Mojave Tent.
    Last edited by iGz89; 04-19-2010 at 07:49 PM.
    FFFIIIIINNAAALLLLLYYYYYY

  2. #2
    Member Phantasma Del Mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Park
    Posts
    1,868

    Default Re: Matt and Kim

    Yeah they were awesome. Sooo much better than I expected, tons of passion in that performance. Great banter too, plus the streaker was...interesting lol.

  3. #3
    Member Eliwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: Matt and Kim

    they were fucking nuts except i think i got kicked in the head a few times
    12 hours of traveling + $1300 in plane tickets = my Coachella.

  4. #4
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: Matt and Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliwood View Post
    they were fucking nuts except i think i got kicked in the head a few times
    May I ask where you head was?
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  5. #5
    Member Eliwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: Matt and Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    May I ask where you head was?
    on top of my neck? where everybody elses neck is? why is the question not where were their feet?
    12 hours of traveling + $1300 in plane tickets = my Coachella.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Matt and Kim

    Why were so many people moshing during their set? I never understood that. I still can barely walk on my ankle after it got stomped on a million times.

  7. #7
    Member fuck frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    SD
    Posts
    136

    Default Re: Matt and Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliwood View Post
    they were fucking nuts except i think i got kicked in the head a few times
    same here, but i got my revenge. i was on the rail and took extreme pleasure in dumping crowd surfers onto the ground as soon as the got close to me.


  8. #8

    Default Re: Matt and Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by seasponge View Post
    Why were so many people moshing during their set? I never understood that. I still can barely walk on my ankle after it got stomped on a million times.
    Their shows are ALWAYS like that. Plenty of us knew the lyrics to every song and, jumped around to each one of them, and they have some the easiest choruses to sing along to....

    YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

    and YES YES NO NO NO YES YES NO NO NO YES YES NO NO NO

    How can anyone NOT get into it?
    FFFIIIIINNAAALLLLLYYYYYY

  9. #9
    Member Necie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    242

    Default Re: Matt and Kim

    FUCK YUSSS!! Matt & Kim were fucking AWESOME!! One of my favorite feel good bands..And boy did they make me feel good! :-)
    4/19 Coachella
    4/27 Crystal Castles
    6/21 EDC (Vegas)
    10/6 Depeche Mode

  10. #10

    Default Re: Matt and Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by iGz89 View Post
    Their shows are ALWAYS like that. Plenty of us knew the lyrics to every song and, jumped around to each one of them, and they have some the easiest choruses to sing along to....

    YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

    and YES YES NO NO NO YES YES NO NO NO YES YES NO NO NO

    How can anyone NOT get into it?
    This is so true. Besides it's not fucking moshing. This isn't Alice in Chains or some shit. It's happy electro-pop. People are just amped on the music and jumping up and down (albeit some more aggressively than others).

  11. #11
    Member arman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    244

    Default Re: Matt and Kim

    the most surprising set of the festival for me.
    coachella 06 '07' 08' 09' 10' 11' 12' 13' 14'

  12. #12
    Member thatfinkleygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Santa Monica
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Matt and Kim

    I really wish I'd seen more of their set. I only caught the last couple minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    well....we can blame Murdoc a LITTLE

  13. #13

    Default Re: Matt and Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliwood View Post
    they were fucking nuts except i think i got kicked in the head a few times
    I barely missed getting hit with a sharp boot from a crowd surfer during the show. I had so much fun during this show. They should have made it a little later in the day because I was so drained afterwards.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Matt and Kim

    i was looking forward to seeing matt and kim all weekend and they did not dissapoint... great performance and a lot of fun...

    KIM: "I may have no tits but my ass can clap" hahaha

  15. #15

    Default Re: Matt and Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by **JwOx** View Post
    i was looking forward to seeing matt and kim all weekend and they did not dissapoint... great performance and a lot of fun...

    KIM: "I may have no tits but my ass can clap" hahaha
    Haha that shit was hilarious. That dance she did was sexy as hell.

  16. #16
    Member who8me2k7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    southern california
    Posts
    417

    Default Re: Matt and Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by ghettosteez View Post
    This is so true. Besides it's not fucking moshing. This isn't Alice in Chains or some shit. It's happy electro-pop. People are just amped on the music and jumping up and down (albeit some more aggressively than others).
    agreed, its just us having a good time. i got everyone around me going jumping around as well. its a great feeling when you start jumping up and down and you get everyone else going while putting arms around one another. makes you appreciate it all so much more

    on a side note, i jumped and danced around so much i was completely obliterated afterward and could not properly dance for club 75. but sooo wroth it.

Similar Threads

  1. MATT AND KIM!
    By wewantmuse in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 07:58 AM
  2. MATT&KIM!
    By tmntordie in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 03:06 PM
  3. Matt & Kim 2 tickets @ El Rey 8/27
    By JorgeC in forum Passes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 12:35 PM
  4. Matt Costa
    By dannykrug in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 02:34 AM
  5. Matt and kim
    By mvanwinkle in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 11:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •