Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cigarette smoking

Angry Cigarette smoking

i saw so many butts all over the field.

a hand full of times i saw people getting burned by someone's cigarette. i even saw this girl dancing with a cigarette, burn a persons arm and it fell yet she still picked it up off the ground and continued smoking it.

if it truly is an addiction you have then yes i understand. i too am an on and off smokers and have been for over 7 years now.

BUT TO ALL THOSE FUCKS that want to look cool smoking free cigarettes and pretending to inhale while burning some ones arm...i hope you die a terrible terrible death.
    meow

Lurker

Default Re: Cigarette smoking

Quote Originally Posted by Ha.SK View Post
    i saw so many butts all over the field.

a hand full of times i saw people getting burned by someone's cigarette. i even saw this girl dancing with a cigarette, burn a persons arm and it fell yet she still picked it up off the ground and continued smoking it.

if it truly is an addiction you have then yes i understand. i too am an on and off smokers and have been for over 7 years now.

BUT TO ALL THOSE FUCKS that want to look cool smoking free cigarettes and pretending to inhale while burning some ones arm...i hope you die a terrible terrible death.
    THIS.

Plus, I've always found it extremely funny and sad that all the hipsters who claim to be pro-environment and anti-establishment continue to give so much money to the tobacco industry. oh the irony. (you are not a rebel.)

i saw a bro flick his cigarette and not even check to see if someone was standing next to him, which was of course the case. It hit a girl in the arm and embers went everywhere
    Then I will hold you down and spit her percolations all over you until you're as greasy as the day she regrets pushing your big fat ass out her big fat cunt.

I've never seen so many smokers in my life. The entire field literally reeked of cigarette smoke. I'm no prude, just super allergic to cig smoke, and it was impossible to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by whynotsmile99 View Post
    i saw a bro flick his cigarette and not even check to see if someone was standing next to him, which was of course the case. It hit a girl in the arm and embers went everywhere

Haha, I saw a dude with a unused, lit cigarette chillin on the grass next to him. I dunno if he was zoned out and forgot it was there, but eventually I had to reach over and put that out for him.

this dipshit retard lit a cigarette and then put it behind his ear. he didnt even smoke it.

if you're gonna smoke at coachella, learn how to smoke first, faggots.
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceArthur32 View Post
    what happens if someone makes a masturbation while i dancing so fast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Ohh are you laughing Lithium??! You are soooo cool. You know so much more than everyone else don't you? Nerd.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbellingham View Post
    Thanks for your comment, Major Asshole (Lithium )

Bahahahhaah!! Oh LORD FUCKING HELP the person who burns me with their cigarette..That is pretty much the only thing that would cause me to ACTUALLY get violent rather then just ridiculously pissed/frustrated.
    4/19 Coachella
    4/27 Crystal Castles
    6/21 EDC (Vegas)
    10/6 Depeche Mode

I saw more vomit and candy suckers than I saw butts.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

GPS this is a sterotype, but do gays generally smoke or not ?
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

All the smoking in the tents was crazy! I can't tell you how many times I had ashes flicked on me.

i saw someone light a cigarette and throw it onto the mainstage roof during coheed and cambria which caused the roof to catch on fire

WTF was the deal with this?? My t-shirt smelled like a 1990s bar by the end of the night. STOP SMOKING, PEOPLE! My Dad's best friend died of lung cancer just last week. Smoking is so 20th century.

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    They do. Mostly pole.
    Last edited by JebusLives; 04-19-2010 at 07:23 PM.

I just hate some of the rudeness I saw. I don't smoke cigarettes, but when I was smoking my joints, I always would try and be careful. Seriously, if everyone could just think about some else for just 2 minutes, the world would be a better place. And don't even get me started on gum. Anyone who throws gum on the ground at this point deserves to die in a fire. Is there anything more universally despised than stepping in gum?

Lurker

stepped on a cigarette that was still light, ouchhhhh, and stepped in gum. awesome.

someone lit up neer m,e and fell asleep with it still lit in his moth after 5 min he drped it on him and dident notes it so i pored water on him he just siad thaks and passed out aggan it was funny

i hate irresponsible smokers.I'm a great smoker!I put my cigarettes in an empty water bottle and then recycle the bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by seasponge View Post
    I just hate some of the rudeness I saw. I don't smoke cigarettes, but when I was smoking my joints, I always would try and be careful. Seriously, if everyone could just think about some else for just 2 minutes, the world would be a better place. And don't even get me started on gum. Anyone who throws gum on the ground at this point deserves to die in a fire. Is there anything more universally despised than stepping in gum?
    I didn't find any rudeness or problems with people smoking pot and I don't smoke. I also stepped in gum twice...fun!

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

I admit to being a rude smoker sometimes at coachella. I also am disgusted by the butts everywhere. i put out all of my smokes on the bottom of my shoe and loaded my pockets with butts to dispose of in the trash cans. My shorts were preeeeetty stinky

EDIT: and by rude, i mean just smoking around people. I definitely never even got close to burning anyone. I would never smoke if the crowd was SUPER dense.
    last.fm
    10/22/14 - TV On The Radio @ Regent // 11/9/14 - Bad Religion @ Mayan // 11/14/14 - Death From Above 1979 @ Regent // 11/16/14 - Lucero @ Echo

old school

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Smoke poles not squares.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    I saw more vomit and candy suckers than I saw butts.
    I am sooooso lucky! I got to put my hand in someone else's vomit by the Do Lab AND I got burnt twice by two people's lit cigarettes.

bonovan, you definately are the winner.

well, i'm not considerate with my smoking at the coach either, save the fact i didnt smoke in the tents. same as drinky up there, put all my butts in a ziplock and then trashed it at lax, since that airport is already shitty...

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodhewitt View Post
    bonovan, you definately are the winner.

well, i'm not considerate with my smoking at the coach either, save the fact i didnt smoke in the tents. same as drinky up there, put all my butts in a ziplock and then trashed it at lax, since that airport is already shitty...

Thanks for zipping, HH.

In spite of it all, I'll be back next year (perhaps with latex gloves or oven mitts....).

Quote Originally Posted by seasponge View Post
    I just hate some of the rudeness I saw. I don't smoke cigarettes, but when I was smoking my joints, I always would try and be careful. Seriously, if everyone could just think about some else for just 2 minutes, the world would be a better place.And don't even get me started on gum. Anyone who throws gum on the ground at this point deserves to die in a fire. Is there anything more universally despised than stepping in gum?
    I think even a minute would make a huge difference in thinking of someone else. And for the smoking situation? I smoke, but usually between sets, outside the tents, and away from others. Found it pretty hard to think about smoking while walking in the crowd due to the fact that many coming from the opposite direction seemed to have that blank eyed stare as if you weren't there as they nearly plowed into you...I didn't want to risk having to smoke my cigarette through my eyeball. And, when I did smoke, there was usually a trashcan nearby that I could put the butt in after I was through. Seriously, if you can walk from stage to stage, you couldn't do the same?

Now you've got me started on the gum, dammit! WTF are people thinking when they drop their gumwad front and center in the Sahara tent, or any tent for that matter? I'll take part of the blame for the gumwad that soon became a grass padded whatever between my toes because it was my choice to kick off my shoes to dance, but c'mon people...it could have been you stepping in the gum too. Do you need longer than a minute to realize that? I guess it could have been worse...I didn't see as many vomit hills as years before, but I was on the lookout before removing my shoes to enjoy the comforting feel of the cool grass against my overdanced feet. I just wasn't expecting gum I guess...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Thumbs up Re: Cigarette smoking

I'll make a deal with you all. The Coachella I go to that no one is smoking pot around me is the Coachella that I will not smoke any cigarettes around others. So until then, enjoy your vices, I'll enjoy mine.
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

Quote Originally Posted by theGold View Post
    I've never seen so many smokers in my life. The entire field literally reeked of cigarette smoke. I'm no prude, just super allergic to cig smoke, and it was impossible to avoid.
    for real. my backpack reeks of cigarette smoke and nobody i was with all weekend is a smoker. and it sat on the ground most of the time. didnt think it was possible to smell like smoke when youre outside all day, but guess i was wrong.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by koryp View Post
    I'll make a deal with you all. The Coachella I go to that no one is smoking pot around me is the Coachella that I will not smoke any cigarettes around others. So until then, enjoy your vices, I'll enjoy mine.
    TRUTH. I inhaled SO MUCH secondhand pot smoke and got unsolicited contact highs at many sets throughout the weekend. I am an extremely "ONLY once in a blue moon" potsmoker because it affects me hugely. So blowing pot smoke in random people's faces seems just as rude as cig smoke to me.
    last.fm
    10/22/14 - TV On The Radio @ Regent // 11/9/14 - Bad Religion @ Mayan // 11/14/14 - Death From Above 1979 @ Regent // 11/16/14 - Lucero @ Echo

Look, {puffing smoke towards the ceiling} they taste good. The concert is in the middle of dust bowl desert. Deal with it {smoke coming out of nostrils}.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonovan View Post
    Thanks for zipping, HH.

In spite of it all, I'll be back next year (perhaps with latex gloves or oven mitts....).
    LMFAO picturing you in the sahara tent with oven mitts on Bon. Sorry we didn't get to hug goodbye on Sunday. See you next year, I'll bring the mitts!
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

Quote Originally Posted by wscmx13 View Post
    i hate irresponsible smokers.I'm a great smoker!I put my cigarettes in an empty water bottle and then recycle the bottle.
    this makes it unrecyclable, just so you know.

i try reaaaaaally hard to be conscientious smoker, dont smoke in the tents unless im chillin in the back and its pretty empty. dont smoke in packed crowds etc, but its easy to fall prey to the well that dude over there and these kids right next to me are smoking so i guess its chill? kinda attitude, and for that i feel bad.

i had more of a problem with the water bottles all over the fucking place, you could break your neck stepping on a semi full water bottle whilst on the go. shit man.
    Meow.Meow..Meow...

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Look, {puffing smoke towards the ceiling} they taste good. The concert is in the middle of dust bowl desert. Deal with it {smoke coming out of nostrils}.
    I second this. We will smoke where ever the fuck we want to. I am aware of my surroundings when I smoke to prevent burning anyone, even when I was drunk off of 3 flasks of scotch during Gorillaz.
    "Give me women, wine and snuff
    Until I cry out 'hold, enough!"
    John Keats