Thread: Offering ride from LAX 1500 on Thursday

Default Offering ride from LAX 1500 on Thursday

Coming from the UK? On my flight? Fancy a lift? Or even if your not on my flight!

Giving/need: Giving Ride
    TO: Coachella Campsite, via a Walmart/Home Depot
    FLY IN TIME: 1440 Thursday 26/04
    LEAVING TO COACHELLA: about 1500 Thursday 26/04
    COMING BACK: leaving site about 0400 Monday 30/04
    FLY BACK TIME: 0900 Monday 30/04

Hello all,

Myself and a friend (both male, aged 22/23) are coming from North East England to Coachella.

We are flying out MAN-LHR-LAX with the LAX leg on AA 137 (1125 - 1440) and coming back
    LAX-ORD-MAN with the LAX-ORD leg being AA 88 (0900 - 1500).

If anyone from the UK is on these flights and wants to carpool with us please get in touch, should be room for two, and I plan on stopping at a WalMart or HomeDepot to but tent and supplies en route to the festival, hoping to get there around 1900 on the Thursday evening.

If your not on these flights and are arriving from anywhere else in the world into LAX at a similar time and want to get back at a similar time then please get in touch and hopefully we can sort something out.

Want people who are willing to share for petrol (gas) and some of the rental cost (I'm under 25 so it's going to be a little more than usual)

Look forward to hearing from you all

David

Default Re: Offering ride from LAX 1500 on Thursday

whats going on man...my name is danny and i will be arriving at lax at two on thurs...flying in from texas and i would be willing to split gas and car rental with you guys...let me know if this sounds like a plan...lates

Hey I'm arriving Thursday at 10AM from Korea (American). I need to be back at LAX Monday before 10:30AM. I can split gas, booze, tent (if you're on-site).

Lurker

hey me and my friend are flyin to LAX 1500 on thursday and well be there at 12 but we would totaly pitch on all the shit and yeah message me if you dont already have someone!

kudos for a very informative helpful thread. wish they could all be like this.

cheers
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Hello there myself and 2 mates from london will be flyin to LAX on the Tues before we plan to travel across to coachella on the Thurs, we wanna get a car too. Wanna sort sumthin out?? We be 21,21 and 19 (our driver is 19 which may be a problem for car hire). Where can we stay Thurs night??

Quote Originally Posted by davidbarr View Post
    Coming from the UK? On my flight? Fancy a lift? Or even if your not on my flight!

FLY IN TIME: 1440 Thursday 26/04
    LEAVING TO COACHELLA: about 1500 Thursday 26/04
    COMING BACK: leaving site about 0400 Monday 30/04
    FLY BACK TIME: 0900 Monday 30/04

Hello all,

Myself and a friend (both male, aged 22/23) are coming from North East England to Coachella.

We are flying out MAN-LHR-LAX with the LAX leg on AA 137 (1125 - 1440) and coming back
    LAX-ORD-MAN with the LAX-ORD leg being AA 88 (0900 - 1500).

If anyone from the UK is on these flights and wants to carpool with us please get in touch, should be room for two, and I plan on stopping at a WalMart or HomeDepot to but tent and supplies en route to the festival, hoping to get there around 1900 on the Thursday evening.

If your not on these flights and are arriving from anywhere else in the world into LAX at a similar time and want to get back at a similar time then please get in touch and hopefully we can sort something out.

Want people who are willing to share for petrol (gas) and some of the rental cost (I'm under 25 so it's going to be a little more than usual)

Look forward to hearing from you all

David

Ha! David, you are doing almost the same as me hence I have copied most of your post and tacked it onto this thread.

FLY IN TIME: 1310 Thursday 26/04
    LEAVING TO COACHELLA: as soon as I pick up the hire car (about 1400?) Thursday 26/04
    Leaving from LAX 02/05 May (I have no immediate plans after the festival so can't offer a ride back really).

Myself and a friend (both male, aged 29/30) are coming from Guernsey to Coachella (via London Heathrow).

We are flying out LHR-LAX on BA 279 (1005 - 1310)

If anyone wants to carpool with us (and can meet us at LAX terminal B when we arrive or earlier please get in touch) there will be room for two, and I plan on stopping at a WalMart or wherever to buy everything, clothes, tent, supplies etc en route to the festival (in the hope of a quick airport exit we will not be taking hold bagage) expecting to get to the campsite around 1900 on the Thursday evening.

Want people who are willing to contribute to fuel and rental costs (we are renting a dodge charger "or similar").

Cheers

Toby

Giving/need: Need Ride - two (one guy-23, one girl-21).
    TO: Coachella Campsite
    FLY IN TIME: Wednesday, 10:50 p.m.
    LEAVING TO COACHELLA: Any time between Wed night and Thursday night.
    Leaving from LAX: Monday, 6 a.m.

Willing to help split the cost of car rental/gas. Will probably want to stop at a Wal Mart. Please contact me on here or myspace - http://www.myspace.com/brittanyjade97

hello me and my two friends would love a lift to cochella we arrive in LAX at like 2 pm from London and havnt a clue about californian public transport :S thanks anyone who can help x