Thread: Still Seeing Little Boots?

Default Still Seeing Little Boots?

Despite insane conflict (Orbital/Pavement/Numan) is anyone still going to check out the boots that are little?

Default Re: Still Seeing Little Boots?

......... probably not very many
    "Without music life would be a mistake" ~Nietzsche

guess I'll be by myself in the Gobi : (

Yeah... I love Little Boots, but I'm afraid she's up against too much greatness.

Gary Numan ends 10 minutes before she does, so I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up for her last songs, since they already did something together.
    '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14... '15!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sensuality View Post
    Sounds like a mashup of Benny Benassi, Spice Girls, and feces. I was really hoping for a Paris Hilton DJ set :/
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Just wait. I bet at the Sigma Chi chapter meeting this Sunday the brothers unanimously vote to do Sahara Semiformal at Weekend 2 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by untzcrate View Post
    Yeah... I love Little Boots, but I'm afraid she's up against too much greatness.

Gary Numan ends 10 minutes before she does, so I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up for her last songs, since they already did something together.
    Yeah that would be great! I'm probably a rare one, I just saw Orbital and Pavement isn't really my thing Numan was kind of a hard one but I just decided it would be better to get up front for Little Boots.

oh crap, I don't know why I didn't even notice til just now Orbital was on at the same time (thinkin my eyes have already been too crossed/hurting from staring at the schedule figuring out how to make all the Sunday *afternoon* conflicts work out).

The plan HAD been to catch part of Little Boots then the end of Pavement. ARGH. Maybe it has to be catch the beginning of Pavement, walk by Gobi to see da Boots for like 5 minutes, then catch the end of Orbital. Darn it! Why didn't I just go to her show in L.A. last month???
    COACHELLA 99-01-05-06-07-08-09-10-11-12

i know it's kinda lame, but as soon as orbital play "the box," i'm gonna toddle on over to little boots. i really just wanted to catch the last of her set. as i walk over, i'll listen to gary nyman.

no pavement for me... but plenty of grass!
    Jagwar Ma ● the Knife ● GOAT ● the Preatures ● Bo Ningen ● Woodkid ● QOTSA ● Foxygen ● Little Dragon
    DARKSIDE ● Lorde ● Temples ● Factory Floor ● Banks ● Duck Sauce ● Grouplove ● Pet Shop Boys
    ● OutKast ● Muse ● Mogwai ● Austra ● CHVRCHES ● Syd Arthur ● J. Roddy Watson & the Business

wishlist, still: wishlist, still: missy elliot●oingo boingo●talking heads●grace jones●george clinton●fiona apple
    sweat.x●jamiroquai●space●hooverphonic●los fabulosos cadillacs●la santa cecilia

definitely not seeing little boots.

Quote Originally Posted by laineinla View Post
    oh crap, I don't know why I didn't even notice til just now Orbital was on at the same time (thinkin my eyes have already been too crossed/hurting from staring at the schedule figuring out how to make all the Sunday *afternoon* conflicts work out).

The plan HAD been to catch part of Little Boots then the end of Pavement. ARGH. Maybe it has to be catch the beginning of Pavement, walk by Gobi to see da Boots for like 5 minutes, then catch the end of Orbital. Darn it! Why didn't I just go to her show in L.A. last month???
    I wish I could say she isn't good live but her show is pretty great : (

Quote Originally Posted by cuauhtemoc723 View Post
    i know it's kinda lame, but as soon as orbital play "the box," i'm gonna toddle on over to little boots.
    They usually close with Halcyon + On + ON
    '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14... '15!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sensuality View Post
    Sounds like a mashup of Benny Benassi, Spice Girls, and feces. I was really hoping for a Paris Hilton DJ set :/
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Just wait. I bet at the Sigma Chi chapter meeting this Sunday the brothers unanimously vote to do Sahara Semiformal at Weekend 2 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by untzcrate View Post
    They usually close with Halcyon + On + ON
    thanks
    Jagwar Ma ● the Knife ● GOAT ● the Preatures ● Bo Ningen ● Woodkid ● QOTSA ● Foxygen ● Little Dragon
    DARKSIDE ● Lorde ● Temples ● Factory Floor ● Banks ● Duck Sauce ● Grouplove ● Pet Shop Boys
    ● OutKast ● Muse ● Mogwai ● Austra ● CHVRCHES ● Syd Arthur ● J. Roddy Watson & the Business

wishlist, still: wishlist, still: missy elliot●oingo boingo●talking heads●grace jones●george clinton●fiona apple

I, too, am sad about this..as it is one of two conflicts the entire weekend..The boyfriend *LOVES* Orbital, so when I half jokingly said "Maybe we catch last half of Orbital and first half of Little Boots" he gave me the Death Glare.

I'm still hoping I can talk him into this half set scenario as we are doing our more Orbital based drugs the previous day.
    4/19 Coachella
    4/27 Crystal Castles
    6/21 EDC (Vegas)
    10/6 Depeche Mode

Quote Originally Posted by Necie View Post
    I, too, am sad about this..as it is one of two conflicts the entire weekend..The boyfriend *LOVES* Orbital, so when I half jokingly said "Maybe we catch last half of Orbital and first half of Little Boots" he gave me the Death Glare.

I'm still hoping I can talk him into this half set scenario as we are doing our more Orbital based drugs the previous day.
    c'mon girl! be independent. just set a time and place you can both meet.

or are you the type that won't/can't do anything alone? my husband and i can take care of you, fret not!

fret not! we need more people in the Gobi, I feel bad for poor Little Boots gettin' shafted that bad

Wink Re: Still Seeing Little Boots?

Quote Originally Posted by edbangme View Post
    fret not! we need more people in the Gobi, I feel bad for poor Little Boots gettin' shafted that bad
    i can see where you're coming from, but even if, for whatever reason, i don't can't her set, i'm sure she'll be back.

the smaller the crowd, the more genuine energy will fill up the place and it'll be great.

fret not, indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by cuauhtemoc723 View Post
    i can see where you're coming from, but even if, for whatever reason, i don't can't her set, i'm sure she'll be back.

the smaller the crowd, the more genuine energy will fill up the place and it'll be great.

fret not, indeed!
    very true! way to stay positive!

I'm probably gonna end up watching Little Boots, I really dig her. What a shitty time for her to play though lol.

yeah she really got fucked lol but I think her set will be pretty cool at night, last time i saw her it was in the day and it was still great!

deftonepuma

+1 Bummed

the chances of her coming back around within the year are like 100%

orbital, on the other hand

Quote Originally Posted by Trick Loves The Kids View Post
    the chances of her coming back around within the year are like 100%

orbital, on the other hand
    I live in Florida, no one ever comes to fucking Florida : (

just saw Orbital