I am seeking someone to join me camping while at the Coachella music festival.
- the camping spot is a car camping spot, thus we camp where we park (no lugging camping equipment long distances)
- you will have to purchase your own Coachella ticket. Coachella will not allow you to enter the festival grounds without a ticket
- there is no cost to you (I have already purchased the car camping ticket). I am only looking for companionship.
- we will have to car pool as there is only room for one car at the camping site. I plan to arrive early Friday morning at 7am (or perhaps Thursday night) and leave before the feature Sunday night (about 7pm). Please make sure this is ok with you.
- I live in Orange County but if you live in LA we should be able to coordinate the transportation. An OC companion is preferred.
- I suggest you bring your own tent (there should be room for 2 tents), or you can sleep in the car
- please no couples. you can bring a friend just make sure I know who's going ahead of time.
- Coachella does not allow drugs
- I will be drinking alcohol while camping. Unfortunately this means everyone in the same group as me needs to be 21+. sorry.
- Coachella provides campers with a range of services, and you can bring food and chairs etc. You can view these services and also the rules at: http://www.coachella.com/camping/carcamping
Contact me via private message (send the message to daniel.slaughter), and I will send you more information about me to help you decide if you want to join me. Thanks! and its gonna be fun