Thread: Bonnaroo Anyone?

Default Bonnaroo Anyone?

I'm going to Coachella and I'm going to Bonnaroo also.All my friends are reluctant to go so I'm looking for people to make the trek with who is down I live in San diego It will be cool.

Default Re: Bonnaroo Anyone?

I'm going to BOTH!!!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!
    .oORienONEOo.

Talking Re: Bonnaroo Anyone?

I'm definitely trying to make it to both. It's hard to pass up one over the other. And I want to be able to go to both in the same year at least once. I'm super pumped for the months ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Rosetta Stoned View Post
    I'm going to Coachella and I'm going to Bonnaroo also.All my friends are reluctant to go so I'm looking for people to make the trek with who is down I live in San diego It will be cool.
    Hey man, I live in Phoenix right now but I am moving to San Diego in the middle of March. We should definitely discuss this. I'm looking for people to meet and hopefully kick it with. I know some people in TN who could help us out with rides or something.
    I'll be looking for some new connections in a new city.. so help a brother out
    hit me on Aim if you got it.
    Last edited by rno2worriesx; 02-27-2007 at 11:49 PM.

Lurker

Just got my ticket for Bonnaroo!! and i of course already have my Coachella Ticket

Lurker

Im in too for ROooo!. We should organize to meet at Coachella for sure PM me and Ill try to arrange it. Maybe we could do a certain time (4pm) on Fri and make the Sahara tent an adopted This Tent!?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagodub View Post
    Im in too for ROooo!. We should organize to meet at Coachella for sure PM me and Ill try to arrange it. Maybe we could do a certain time (4pm) on Fri and make the Sahara tent an adopted This Tent!?
    I am all for that. Shit, we could meet up in Chicago at a bar if we wanted to. I got about 5 friends that are going to both

This year will be my forth Coachella and my first Bonnaroo. Not sure which one I'm more excited about but I know they'll both be awesome. I'll be coming from Ventura so just a few hours north of you.

Quote Originally Posted by rno2worriesx View Post
    I'm definitely trying to make it to both. It's hard to pass up one over the other. And I want to be able to go to both in the same year at least once. I'm super pumped for the months ahead.

Hey man, I live in Phoenix right now but I am moving to San Diego in the middle of March. We should definitely discuss this. I'm looking for people to meet and hopefully kick it with. I know some people in TN who could help us out with rides or something.
    I'll be looking for some new connections in a new city.. so help a brother out
    hit me on Aim if you got it.
    I'm down man! Wjat part of San Diego are you moving to I dont have AIM however I do have a myspace (Who the hell doesnt these days) my E-mail is Katzenjammer@yahoo.com(I know im going to regret this one)
    Last edited by I'm Rosetta Stoned; 06-03-2007 at 04:37 PM.

"I am all for that. Shit, we could meet up in Chicago at a bar if we wanted to. I got about 5 friends that are going to both"

LOL that Shotglass has five friends. Trying to sew your gayoats shotglass?

im going to both this year
    Posted up like Andre Agassi on the tennis court

Lurker

i'm thinking about bonnaroo since tool is neglecting colorado this summer.

I'm going to both this year. But I will be in TN before bonnaroo visiting people.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    I felt like I'd just watched something culturally significant. Actually, Nirvana came to mind. I hope this is Arcade Fire's coming out party.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Rosetta Stoned View Post
    I'm down man! Wjat part of San Diego are you moving to I dont have AIM however I do have a myspace (Who the hell doesnt these days) my E-mail is unsung760@yahoo.com(I know im going to regret this one)
    Cool man, I'll email you with some more info about me n' shit.
    Thanks.

I'm going to Bonnaroo and Coachella too. I'm 99% sure that the way I'll be going there is by plane, flying into Nashville. Bonnaroo runs a shuttle bus from the airport that drops you off right at the tent-only area inside Bonnaroo. Makes it so much easier and more convenient than driving. I highly recommend the airport shuttle.

I wrote an article detailing the differences between Coachella and Bonnaroo. Check it out here: http://wehow.ehow.com/how_2025986_co...-festival.html
    Read my Coachella articles: http://www.coachella.ehow.com/

Bands I'd love to see at Coachella '08: West Indian Girl, Menomena, The 88, Pigeon John

Never been to Bonnaroo, but just locked VIP tix. Hopefully it will be worth the money.

kampy, you are soooo right ... one year it took us almost 5 hours to get into the venue at the roo ... but will that stop us from going there this year ... nooooo of course not ... here is hoping for the golden ticket ...cr**** we are hitting wakrusa before the roo because we like jam bands, so it will be about a 3 week festy tour for us this year again ....