Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Grand Attempt at a Group Shot of Our Happy Little Family: 2010 Edition!

Default Re: The Grand Attempt at a Group Shot of Our Happy Little Family: 2010 Edition!

I am going to try to make both since giving Mike a shoulder rub is in the plans now.
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    HAY CAN SOMEONE DRIVE DOWN TO THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS AND SEE IF THE BEER BARN IS REALLY A BARN?

Default Re: The Grand Attempt at a Group Shot of Our Happy Little Family: 2010 Edition!

Quote Originally Posted by rskapcat View Post
    I have this amusing mental picture of Tom sitting alone on the benches in front of the Outdoor, looking forlorn.
    i will set the 10 second timer and it will be Just the Two of Us (You and i).

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    I am going to try to make both since giving Mike a shoulder rub is in the plans now.
    Best Coachella ever.

I'm just generally confused, I guess. I'm not sure where we'll be but we'll try to make one or both. In any case, I'm texting you when I arrive on Friday for hugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

Quote Originally Posted by rskapcat View Post
    I have this amusing mental picture of Tom sitting alone on the benches in front of the Outdoor, looking forlorn.
    Forlorn? Tom would be stoked if nobody showed up.

I will try to be at either, depending on if I can break from my group without telling them I am taking a message board picture hahaha. I would rather this aspect of my life not reach them. Worlds colliding and all, as George Costanza would say.
    For your health

Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    i agree with Brandon...just pick a time and day and spot....leave the rest to us....if we come we come if not well brokendoll and do a mspaint version with everyone in it
    You mean like this one?

Or, this one?

If that doesn't get everybody's ass to the photoshoot, I don't know what will! LOL
    BTW...2 shoots makes the odds of our not missing it this year better. I still can't believe what an airhead I was last year!
    Long live the rave tent! Die Hippy Scum.

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    The first post has been edited. There will be 2 shots on SATURDAY:

1:25-1:30 at The Outdoor (you guys get there before me and take over a bench and explain to new friends it's temporary and they could be in it)

and

2PM - 2:05PM for the the shot in front of whatever art is in front of the Sahara.
    I love it! This is great that we can all meet at the Outdoor stage, smile and snap, and then join hands as we skip acrossed the polo fields on over to the Sahara Tent in orderly-like message board fashion to smile and snap again!
    Long live the rave tent! Die Hippy Scum.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    You mean like this one?
    hahaha i love the picture you used for potvsktl in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

I cant' even find Pot
    HAY CAN SOMEONE DRIVE DOWN TO THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS AND SEE IF THE BEER BARN IS REALLY A BARN?

Coachella Junkie

I'm not there. EDIT: Yeah I am.

I may sort of love that. Don't tell anybody.

I'll try to make to at least one, maybe both

Quote Originally Posted by luckyface View Post
    I will try to be at either, depending on if I can break from my group without telling them I am taking a message board picture hahaha. I would rather this aspect of my life not reach them. Worlds colliding and all, as George Costanza would say.
    so we're good enough to fuck, but not good enough for your friends? typical.

Hahahaha awesome, Steve.

You guys are good enough, I just can't come up with an explanation that doesn't make me sound like a supernerd.
    For your health

oh i'm right there with you...bringing my nephew and not sure i want this getting back to the family. i snuck away for last years photo, too

Luckily every one of my friends knows about my message board obsession. Hell, half of my friends it seems are FROM the board. It's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

You should insist on tummy sticks.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

i had to google what that is.
    Sounds like fun!
    Tummy sticks.
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt
    I know it's hard, but try not to turn into GPS. It is just unfortunate for us all.

I've met almost everyone I want, other than a select few. Tessa, Rocke, Hunter (I saw your name), Ronnie, Joann, Boornes, Brad, Steve, Corrina (although I kinda met those two already).......I'm so kinda drunk right now.
    Last edited by captncrzy; 04-14-2010 at 07:38 PM.
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

Mike, when are you getting in by the way? We're having a little BBQ at our place if you want to swing by tomorrow nite. I'm making somebody grill and we'll have beerz. I do not know how to work a grill.
    Last edited by captncrzy; 04-14-2010 at 07:39 PM.

I've met almost everyone I want, other than a select few. Tessa, Rocke, Hunter (I saw your name), Ronnie, Joann, Boornes, Brad, Steve, Corrina (although I kinda met those two already).......I'm so kinda drunk right now.
    That's ok. I'm drunk too. I might see you at the house on Thursday. Depends on my entourage. If I can get them tucked in with a bedtime story early enough I will drop by.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

YAY one down.

Mike, when are you getting in by the way? We're having a little BBQ at our place if you want to swing by tomorrow nite. I'm making somebody grill and we'll have beerz. I do not know how to work a grill.
    i'm finishing my packing right now and then i drive out tonight. Tomorrow i'll be shooting camping like the past 2 years. Please send me the info through pm, fb or email and if i can stop by somehow, i would love to.

I may show up, or just stare on from a distance.

My wedding photog, ladies and gentlemen. Applause all round.

I'll try to get in the picture since I haven't met a single one of you guys.

I know, woogie. You've been gone for what seems like years.

Oh god, I'm going to be in that magazine. That's frightening to some extent.
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014

Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

I might make it

Trentemoller @ Mezzanine 04/06/14
    The Knife @ The Fox 04/15/14
    Factory Floor @ The Independent 04/16/14
    The Afghan Whigs @ Slim's 04/17/14
    Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's 04/26/15
    Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch 05/02-04/14
    The Decemberist @ Crystal Ballroom 05/30/14
    Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds @ The Warfield 07/07/14

Last.fm
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    thanks for whatever you did in mexico.