Thread: 2 aussies undecided

Lurker

Default 2 aussies undecided

Me and my mate are thinking about hiring a car on thurs so we might have spare seats and heading out early, we are staying at a hostel in west hollywood at the moment so if you are looking for a ride we will see what we can do

we have our own car camping spot so if we dont end up hiring a car and you feel like sharing an extra camping spot with us send me pm or something, we are both 21, in the states to drink lots look at cool shit and have fun for the next 2 months.

we are sorting out mobiles today so just pm me and ill try get back to you asap

Default Re: 2 aussies undecided

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonn;
    Me and my mate are thinking about hiring a car on thurs so we might have spare seats and heading out early, we are staying at a hostel in west hollywood at the moment so if you are looking for a ride we will see what we can do

we have our own car camping spot so if we dont end up hiring a car and you feel like sharing an extra camping spot with us send me pm or something, we are both 21, in the states to drink lots look at cool shit and have fun for the next 2 months.

we are sorting out mobiles today so just pm me and ill try get back to you asap
    Hey, don't need a ride, but you sound like a couple of cool chicks. Have a big house like 10 min. Away from the polo fields, we will be having after partys there every night, so if u wanna come just hit me back.! "Cheers"

Default Re: 2 aussies undecided

Hey, don't need a ride, but you sound like a couple of cool chicks. Have a big house like 10 min. Away from the polo fields, we will be having after partys there every night, so if u wanna come just hit me back.! "Cheers"