Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: really cute mexican japanese german girl looking for tickets..</333

Red face really cute mexican japanese german girl looking for tickets..</333

any day. all day. i dont give a fuck just sell something to me please! i was in uganda the whole time the tikcets were on sale...when i got back my friend told me the tickets werent on sale anymore. im crushed. please help me out anyone

Default Re: really cute mexican japanese german girl looking for tickets..</333

Well I would help you but you sound ugly and I dont like ugly girls. haha

that is one hell of a combination.

good luck tho.
    '03 '04 '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '12 '13 '13

how much $$

i "sound" ugly? i saw your myspace you are in no position to be calling people out. i am not concited but im fucking far from ugly so remove that stick from your butt and quit making internet judgements. it is the most pathetic thing ever...

well for how many tickets?

one

Damn, nice combo.

What do you eat for breakfast?
    Last edited by RATMan; 02-27-2007 at 09:08 PM.

Wink Re: really cute mexican japanese german girl looking for tickets..</333

hey -waves- im a triple breed mutt too... if you score tickets maybe we can hang out?
    "conversation is a game of circles and i'm getting dizzy-- bye"

what was the point of that comment...?

what day?

are u an illegal alien, from one of 3 countries?
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Question Re: really cute mexican japanese german girl looking for tickets..</333

Quote Originally Posted by freshdirect View Post
    what was the point of that comment...?
    well i am filipino/spanish/swiss and if the mexican/japanese/german girl gets tickets maybe she wants to hang out?

sunday

post count +1 too....

oh.

i "sound" ugly? i saw your myspace you are in no position to be calling people out. i am not concited but im fucking far from ugly so remove that stick from your butt and quit making internet judgements. it is the most pathetic thing ever...
    You just served that sucka.

I don't know why I keep clicking on these ticket request threads. Not only are they completely irrelevant to me, but they seem to get more and more retarded every day. Freshdirect you are up the creek without a paddle but you are joining the ranks of thousands and the fact that you are a cute female is not going to help you....unless you want to catch aids off one of the neckbeards on this board...

Quote Originally Posted by krunchy View Post
    I don't know why I keep clicking on these ticket request threads. Not only are they completely irrelevant to me, but they seem to get more and more retarded every day. Freshdirect you are up the creek without a paddle but you are joining the ranks of thousands and the fact that you are a cute female is not going to help you....unless you want to catch aids off one of the neckbeards on this board...
    THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm harsh :-P

lowfront

Its not sold out

Go to ticketmaster right now!

damn your right! i better get on that shit quick. thank you!

whats showing a few pictures of myself gonna do? no ones gonna sell me tickets anyway.

seems like with all your references to weed & weed dealer in your profile, you could afford the tickets - but could you afford the food, what with having the munchies all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

freshdirect is ugly.

pass it on.

plus she gots an ego as big as her gut.

I kind of agree with her on this one
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

IM LOOKING FOR TICKETS TOO!!!!!LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET ANY..SOME GUY SAID HE'D SELL THEM FOR $600 A PIECE..SO YEA GOOD LUCK.

Wink Re: really cute mexican japanese german girl looking for tickets..</333

Quote Originally Posted by jESS09 View Post
    IM LOOKING FOR TICKETS TOO!!!!!LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET ANY..SOME GUY SAID HE'D SELL THEM FOR $600 A PIECE..SO YEA GOOD LUCK.
    hahaha at least your pic is in your profile jess, if i had an EXTRA ticket i'd sell it to ya... you ARE cute or---- well the picture in your profile is... good luck

psSTT P4$$ it On teheh lolz</33

yeah, im lyke totalee suriouz lol