Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 58

Thread: Because you are idiots [10X30]

  1. #1

    Default Because you are idiots [10X30]





    X3 what i actually have; flimsy btw, but easy to setup




    10X30 storage unit threespringsstorage.com , KY

    atticstorageonline.com


    '10 x '30 - 300 Sq. Ft.
    The contents of a three-bedroom home fits here, or businesses can use this space as a construction or retail mini-warehouse.


    looks like one of those SeaDoo boats +sofas + washer/dryer

    Unless you have a car & 1 person tents then you will have a lot of room. If you have a Toyota 4Runner and a 10X8X? or something similar then your not going to have this vast space to pile up your friends in.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

  2. #2
    Member scoliosisjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    LOS GANJALES
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    the universe has aligned itself!
    too strange to live too rare to die

  3. #3
    Member Vic Viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    PHX
    Posts
    1,764

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]


    this worked wonders for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    279

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    ^ except you're about 5 ft. too short.

  5. #5
    Member Vic Viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    PHX
    Posts
    1,764

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    Quote Originally Posted by thisdj View Post
    ^ except you're about 5 ft. too short.
    thats why you do it in the driveway, mark 25' with a rock and then measure another 5'.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

  6. #6
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,049

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    I actually am coming in a Toyota 4-Runner (1996). It's 14x5 ft. I also have a 10x10 canopy and a 6x8 tent. I think that will give me enough room to spaciously lounge.

    8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

  7. #7
    Member Sonybonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    260

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    HAHAHA thank you. Pictures always seem to get the point across.

  8. #8
    Member billtino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,386

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    Quote Originally Posted by vogina View Post
    [IMG]...

    atticstorageonline.com
    who the hell stores a vehicle in the attic??? flowers maybe....step kids maybe...but a car?!?
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

  9. #9

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    vogina.. Thank you.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

  10. #10
    Member Sonybonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    260

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    Quote Originally Posted by billtino View Post
    who the hell stores a vehicle in the attic??? step kids maybe...
    It's only really funny to me because my eldest step brother really does live in the attic HAHAHAH

  11. #11
    Member bebop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    510
    Posts
    215

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    somebody is going to have to bring one of these

    4/19-4/21 Coachella
    5/25 Flying Lotus, Thundercat, Teebs @ The Fox Theatre
    5/29 Tame Impala @ The Fox Theatre
    ??? Bjork @ The Craneway Pavilion

  12. #12
    Lurker KoalaPorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Got my A machines on the table. Got my B machines in the drawer.
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]



    PURE FILTH SUCKAS!!!!

  13. #13
    Lurker KoalaPorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Got my A machines on the table. Got my B machines in the drawer.
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    Quote Originally Posted by billtino View Post
    who the hell stores a vehicle in the attic??? flowers maybe....step kids maybe...but a car?!?
    please tell me that is a washer/dryer.

  14. #14
    Member OnlyNonStranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    2,423

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    I thought step kids are supposed to be kept in the basement? Or is that only red headed step kids?

  15. #15
    Member Rosemont17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    A Ghost
    Posts
    803

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    good pix for us idiots

  16. #16
    Member Errant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Running Springs, CA
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    Quote Originally Posted by bebop View Post
    somebody is going to have to bring one of these

    $145 at Amazon

  17. #17
    old school djandrews25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    4,488

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    Quote Originally Posted by bebop View Post
    somebody is going to have to bring one of these

    /raises hand
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

  18. #18
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,189

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    someone should married under it
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  19. #19
    Member krisskross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    227

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    $145 at Amazon
    This vendor is actually en route to Indio. I wonder if i can pick one up on the way...

  20. #20
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,734

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    I find this helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  21. #21

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    I find this helpful.

    Yeah um... me too?

  22. #22
    Member gotothemusicshop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    54

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    smart

  23. #23
    Lurker KoalaPorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Got my A machines on the table. Got my B machines in the drawer.
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    i never felt like have to vomit when i see this. how do you say sick to stomack?

  24. #24
    old school Fourthisto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    3,195

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    Thanks for the ideas, vogina - but how am I going to get my IKEA bed and couch to the campsite if all I am driving is that small, whiteassed car?


    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    I find this helpful.

    Fascinating. Now I know what someone means when they say "Sooo, you wanna check out my input shaft? Give it the old 'worm and spur'?" at the campgrounds. Good to know.
    14 in a row = 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012a, 2012b, 2013a, 2013b, 2014a, 2014b


  25. #25
    Member lizng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Laurentia
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    we can bring boats? that's not on the faq.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    The Wizard didnt resist the police, the police resisted The Wizard

  26. #26
    old school Fourthisto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    3,195

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    Quote Originally Posted by lizng View Post
    we can bring boats? that's not on the faq.
    Hmmm. Maybe there is a moat around the roller rink which the boat zooming along in it will have a line training it pulling lucky rollerskaters. Some people are going to get clotheslined, there's just no doubt about it. This should all definitely be in the FAQ.
    14 in a row = 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012a, 2012b, 2013a, 2013b, 2014a, 2014b


  27. #27

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    here is what you can expect:


  28. #28
    old school Stickjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    Assume that was Phish8? It will probably be similar but ...

    edit wow how did I miss the title
    Last edited by Stickjohn; 04-09-2010 at 09:59 AM.

  29. #29

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    300

  30. #30

    Default Re: Because you are idiots [10X30]

    Quote Originally Posted by SDsoldier7 View Post
    here is what you can expect:

    The Phish fans are gone now, right?

Similar Threads

  1. 10x30 spot.
    By randomh3ro1 in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:12 AM
  2. Not using all of your 10x30 feet space?
    By phonographer in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 11:44 AM
  3. Idiots are taking over
    By frozen pilgrim in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 04:54 AM
  4. Wish Tessa a Happy Birthday you idiots
    By thestripe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 08:59 PM
  5. Why are half the people on here such idiots
    By Ocanada in forum Questions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 10:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •