Thread: Camp Site to Share

Default Camp Site to Share

Ok so i got a campsite spot even though nobody on the forum helped.. me.. and no i didn't get raped by ebay...

Me and my homegirl will be making the drive down from San Jose and will be there early Thursday.. i plan on setting up my camp around 2ish on thursday...

if you are interested in sharing my site.. pm me your group details.. and what you bring to the table...

i am willing to share my campsite if i can tell we are likeminded and are going to have a great time together..

looking for rowdy people

Updated Sunday April 3rd

guys still taking pm's about the situation.. if you have pmed me already, and haven't heard back from us.. yet.. don't worry we are still pushing things around.. please feel free to pm us again.. we have responded to some people already... if you haven't contacted us yet.. you should pm us..

just a heads up there are two of us.. One Male, one Female.. 27 & 25 .. we aren't looking to carpool with anyone...

we expect you to bring booze and beer... not because we demand it.. but because if you didn't bring any.. then you have no business camping with us to begin with....

also i am sure this goes without saying.. but if you turn out to be a douche.. we really don't have any problem bouncing you.. but i don't think this will be an issue as we are being selective with who we invite ..

we blaze (only the finest.. i mean finest) and we drink so you will have to deal with those facts..

also its not that we don't want to carpool with anyone.. i am all for being green.. its just that my homegirl is visiting from Miami and we are planning on spending some time in Los Angeles before the show..

also on more thing.. i have heard security is kinda tough at coachella.. and as far as drinking goes everyone has to be 21 at your camp site.. is this true??

either way until this is confirmed or denied we are only looking at people over 21... we will be openly drinking and will most likely bring attention to ourselves at some point or another.. therefore i don't want the static and heat that will come if someone is not of age.. sorry kids.. i love you, and want to party with you.. but my drunk ass doesn't need to be dealing with 5-0 or wanna bee pigs..
    Last edited by kmarinouofm; 04-04-2010 at 04:09 PM.

Default Re: Camp Site to Share

you're a kind soul... view this link to see how much you can fit in a car camping spot, so you don't bite off more than you can chew inviting too many people.

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38373
    If y'all fresh to death, then I'm deceased... -Kanye West
    Jamiroquai 2014 please.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    How is any of that ironic? On this board I absolutely expect terrible people to call other people terrible.

Hey,
    My friend and I are driving down from San Jose too and need a place to stay down there. Can we trade you a carpool for a place to stay??

Hey,
    My friend and I are driving down from San Jose too and need a place to stay down there. Can we trade you a carpool for a place to stay??

4 us girls need a spot...have 2 cabin tent, special brownies, jello shots etc. 44, 25, 16 & 17 y/o if you don't mind then reply....

Hey,

Hey its great what you are doing. I am from san jose too, but moved to Utah a while ago. I tell people all the time that i miss the down ass people from my home town. Be safe at Coachella and rock it out proper. good luck finding some cool ass camp mates, there are tons here to choose from!
    2011: Dragonette, Now Now Every Children, Pyramid, Goldfrapp, Felix Cartel

Have an EZ-up if tent too much...

I'm an 18 year old student and I live in Santa Cruz. Looking for a spot. I can pitch.

You have been PM'ed

Hi! I'm coming from Santa Clara University (basically San Jose) with one friend. We'd be willing to help carpool if we can stay at your campsite. We're willing to pay up to $200, and we're pretty awesome people. Definitely looking to have a great weekend at Coachella. and we're very desperate.

guys still taking pm's about the situation.. if you have pmed me already, and haven't heard back from us.. yet.. don't worry we are still pushing things around.. please feel free to pm us again.. we have responded to some people already... if you haven't contacted us yet.. you should pm us..

just a heads up there are two of us.. One Male, one Female.. 27 & 25 .. we aren't looking to carpool with anyone...

we expect you to bring booze and beer... not because we demand it.. but because if you didn't bring any.. then you have no business camping with us to begin with....

we blaze (only the finest.. i mean finest) and we drink so you will have to deal with those facts..

also its not that we don't want to carpool with anyone.. i am all for being green.. its just that my homegirl is visiting from Miami and we are planning on spending some time in Los Angeles before the show..

also on more thing.. i have heard security is kinda tough at coachella.. and as far as drinking goes everyone has to be 21 at your camp site.. is this true??

either way until this is confirmed or denied we are only looking at people over 21... we will be openly drinking and will most likely bring attention to ourselves at some point or another.. therefore i don't want the static and heat that will come if someone is not of age.. sorry kids.. i love you, and want to party with you.. but my drunk ass doesn't need to be dealing with 5-0 or wanna bee pigs..

i will be posting all these requests/wants/rants at the top of this page..

Lurker

Hi, my girls (2) and I need a spot for our four person tent. We are 25, fun and courteous, and will likely not be at the site much. Email me at micstah@gmail.com. Thanks!

hey guys i got two spaces for someone to tent if they can sell me two tickets at face value.. its a great deal.. u get what u want and i get what i want.. and nobody pays for anything

Bump Bump

pm me if interested

Dont let those other idiots charging 500$ for a camping site rule you!! I have a fully developed campsite with electricity @ Lake Cahuilla for the Coachella Festival. The site is reserved Thursday through Saturday night(Possibly Sunday). My girlfriend and I will be staying there but we have extra room for TWO positive people. Since there is nothing available this close to the Polo Fields we are being very selective to whom we choose to stay with. (Must be 21 years old!) I'm open to trade VIP wrist bands $$ or any other amenities for the much coveted and sold out site. Please include some info about yourself as needed. Thank you for your time and we can wait to celebrate this wonderful time of year.

http://www.riversidecountyparks.org/...lake-cahuilla/

Lurker

2 of us arriving around 9 on Thursday. 22 and 23yo. Plenty of booze , beer, and rowdy. Don't smoke due to our currentjob situations but don't mind it a bit. Anything other than booze and smoke we can help you with.

yeah we are only looking to add two more people but we need two passes at face value as well