Thread: I will trade a spot in my car, camping, gas, and veggie burger for a 3 Day Pass!

Default I will trade a spot in my car, camping, gas, and veggie burger for a 3 Day Pass!

Yep. If you have a spare ticket, I will let you ride in my rental car, you won't pay for gas, you can camp in mine and my friend's spot (we have a camping pass), and I will buy you a veggie burger at Jack off in the box (or something at del taco).

Default Re: I will trade a spot in my car, camping, gas, and veggie burger for a 3 Day Pass!

HONESTLY?

Default Re: I will trade a spot in my car, camping, gas, and veggie burger for a 3 Day Pass!

Yeah. It's a good deal for someone who is under 25 and doesn't have a camping pass.

With the under 25 fee, you can spend well over $200 on a rental car. Plus you need a camping pass - $400 on Ebay - $200 on Craigslist. So if you bought a pair of tickets and your buddy dropped out, then this is a good way to go.

i dont want your hot wheels

I would be interested but what if there is two of us??

Quote Originally Posted by youlia10 View Post
    I would be interested but what if there is two of us??

Check your PMs. I think two should be fine. You have first dibs pending your flight times and approval by other campers.

While I'm waiting to hear back from youlia10....Are there any others interested or any others with offers to camp/carpool?