Thread: RV for hire to and from Orange/LA County

Lurker

Default RV for hire to and from Orange/LA County

BE RIGHT IN THE CENTER OF ALL THE ACTION AT COACHELLA!!!

Package includes:
    Round trip transportation from location of your choice in Los Angeles or Orange County for up to 6 people to the Coachella Music Festival with overnight accommodations an RV (see photos) Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (or you can return home on Sunday night). The RV will be parked in the Coachella RV Camping section.

This RV is 28' feet long, has 2 queen size beds, a dining area that converts to a full size bed, and a couch that converts to a full size bed. The RV has a shower, 3000 Watt generator, refrigerator, kitchen with stove, and bathroom with toilet.

No smoking is allowed, tobacco or otherwise, in the vehicle, but alcoholic beverages are welcome.

The cost for the 4 nights accommodations including transportation to and from Orange or LA County is $1080 total. That comes down to $45/person per night for comfortable, private sleeping accommodations and transportation.

If interested, contact me at todd@adventures-to-go.com or call (805) 390-1216.

Todd
    The mission of adventures-to-go is to create opportunities for people to have incredible experiences while engaging in their favorite activities.
    www.adventures-to-go.com
    Last edited by adventures-to-go; 04-04-2010 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Secured RV camping pass (instead of staying at Walmart)

Default Re: RV for hire to and from Orange/LA County

Where do you plan to camp? We are also rallying a camper, and i have no idea where to park

He's letting you sleep in the WalMart parking lot? LOL!!

I guess it's cool if you're hard up and need a room & driver but $900 is kinda steep IMHO

Good luck!
    "Well, that's just like, you know... your opinion, man"

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by wstsidela View Post
    He's letting you sleep in the WalMart parking lot? LOL!!

I guess it's cool if you're hard up and need a room & driver but $900 is kinda steep IMHO

Good luck!
    It maybe steep if you are comparing it to tent camping. What I am offering is an enhanced experience of the festival, not just a place to lay your head for the night. Most of the hotels in the area are sold out, one guy with an RV is offering $500 just for a spot in the RV camping area. At this point many people will be lucky to find a place where they will get a good night's rest.

I am offering a chauffeur driven RV. You can be dropped-off and picked whenever you want throughout the festival. You can drink in the vehicle all the way to the festival (and back if you still have it in you to do so). A comfortable place to chill out in the shade during the festival with cold beers and warm food.
    A private shower
    Private sleeping arrangements
    Private kitchen
    Private bath
    Access to electricity

There are plenty of people who are spending more and getting less.

Todd

are you planning to sleep in the RV with the group that hires you?

Lurker

Depends on how comfortable the group is operating the RV on their own. I have a friend that lives in La Quinta that I can stay with jst 5 miles away (and a motorcycle on the back of the RV I use to get around). If I need to stay close, I can sleep on the roof :-)

Todd

I have an RV pass for sale. PM me.
    "I am more than my physical body. Because I am more than physical matter, I can perceive that which is greater than the physical world..." Robert Monroe

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by beremita View Post
    I have an RV pass for sale. PM me.
    How much for the RV pass?

Todd

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by tikiavenger View Post
    are you planning to sleep in the RV with the group that hires you?
    I will tent camp in the camping space.

Lurker

Post Re: RV for hire to and from Orange/LA County

Quote Originally Posted by CoachellaCoogler View Post
    Where do you plan to camp? We are also rallying a camper, and i have no idea where to park
    I finally managed to secure a RV camping pass, so we will be staying in the RV Camping Area!

Todd

Quote Originally Posted by adventures-to-go View Post
    I finally managed to secure a RV camping pass, so we will be staying in the RV Camping Area!

Todd
    Good for you. You're tenacious, if anything. BTW You still need a ticket to get on-site
    "Well, that's just like, you know... your opinion, man"

few questions. do you have more detailed pics of the interior of the RV? I'm assuming w/ the RV camping pass and festival tickets we can go in and out from the festival no prob? is there more than 1 of these packages avail? I think my crew could use two and last question...so if you park the RV and leave can we call u up if we needed to make a quick trip somewhere like refill on booze/groceries or we locked into that spot for the entire durations. thanks.
    Concert Schedule
    Dips All Day Everyday.
    http://instagram.com/moviebruin

Lurker

I do have more detailed pictures of the interior. It would probably be better if I emailed them to you for higher resolution. PM me your email address and I will send them. Anything in paricular you would like to see more detail of?

There is only one package like this that I am aware of. However, there will be more room in the RV Camp space that other people could tent camp in.

There are no ins-n-outs for car camping or RV camping. I have a motorcycle on the back I could use to make trips to the store and would gladly do that whenever you need. However, I will be limited to what I can put in a backpack and strap to the seat.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by moviebruin View Post
    few questions. do you have more detailed pics of the interior of the RV? I'm assuming w/ the RV camping pass and festival tickets we can go in and out from the festival no prob? is there more than 1 of these packages avail? I think my crew could use two and last question...so if you park the RV and leave can we call u up if we needed to make a quick trip somewhere like refill on booze/groceries or we locked into that spot for the entire durations. thanks.
    Will send you more pictures this morning...

Todd

Lurker

THIS SERVICE HAS BEEN BOOK FOR THE WEEKEND!

Thank you all for your inquiries.

Have fun and see ya there!
    Todd