Thread: I'm not sure if there's a Nosaj Thing thread, but there should be more

Default I'm not sure if there's a Nosaj Thing thread, but there should be more

Download Ioio - http://www.4shared.com/file/25317679...ng_-_Ioio.html

I'm getting just as excited for 12am-3am at the pavillion as I am for the festival itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by TanTan View Post
    Jesus could be closing the outdoor stage and conflict with OutKast, and I would still be up front for Andre3000's comeback

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Default Re: I'm not sure if there's a Nosaj Thing thread, but there should be more

Yawn city.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Default Re: I'm not sure if there's a Nosaj Thing thread, but there should be more

Gwen would be better...
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Yawn city.
    So you're saying that you don't enjoy Moderat? I was for sure that you would enjoy this track..
    Jesus could be closing the outdoor stage and conflict with OutKast, and I would still be up front for Andre3000's comeback

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Luster View Post
    Gwen would be better...
    You shut your fucking mouth.

Everyone that doesn't pay attention to this guy now, is going to give me so much credit later.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGwenPlease View Post

Everyone that doesn't pay attention to this guy now, is going to give me so much credit later.
    No Shit...in time the masses will KNOW!!!! Nosaj is the shit!!!!!

I support this thread, I will be at the camp pavillion for Nosaj

I'm definitely skipping the main acts on saturday if I have to.. I cant see Nosaj playing any earlier than Midnight.. Muse/Devo/Tiesto/Faith No More... I can skip.. nothing against those acts but I'd rather see this guy...

ok.. maybe a lil Devo! WHIP IT GOOD..

I saw Nosaj Thing play last year. He does a good show (very tech driven) and encourage everyone to see at least part of his set.
    Last edited by untzcrate; 04-03-2010 at 06:12 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5VavQQaQO0

nosaj and flylo almost back-to-back?

the only thing that could conflict with this is a meteor.
    Last edited by Vic Viper; 03-31-2010 at 02:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

I'm getting just as excited for 12am-3am at the pavillion as I am for the festival itself.
    Tell me more about this pavillion you speak of

Quote Originally Posted by flowbee View Post
    Tell me more about this pavillion you speak of
    I only know of the name... I'm assuming it will be do-lab like, with a dome-like stage in the car campgrounds.

Then again, I don't know shit.. it could be something completely new and different. But it's going to go on from 10pm-3am (presumably thursday night) Friday and Saturday for sure.

Right next to a roller rink.

Ohh how good Nosaj thing is.. Drift is actually a fucking master piece! I so hope he plays after 1.00 so I dont have to miss anything at the festival!!

ya this guy has got some amazing talent i saw him at a purefilth event he puts on a really trippy VDJ set behind him that would be good for tripping too.But as for all these people saying they are skipping the end of sat night to see this guy thats too funny,there is no energy just a mellow progressive mix i found myself getting bored quite often

Paul is dead

Nosaj thing fucking killed it when i saw him, and i am not a fan of bass/dubstep music at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

So who all is with me saturday night for a cannot miss???

This is going to be just like flying lotus in the dome last year.. I skipped the end of MSTRKRFT because they were playing a cd and got the illest dubstep appearance etched in my brain forever...

This is going to be just like flying lotus in the dome last year.. I skipped the end of MSTRKRFT because they were playing a cd and got the illest dubstep appearance etched in my brain forever...
    i'm there. i'm. there. nosaj and flylo in the campgrounds is bigger than whoever is closing Saturday night. so much so i don't even remember who it is.

Lurker

I just saw Nosaj Thing open up for JJ and The XX last Friday night....Nosaj Thing was not exciting. Did I just see on a bad night?

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonkeyJoyJoy View Post
    I just saw Nosaj Thing open up for JJ and The XX last Friday night....Nosaj Thing was not exciting. Did I just see on a bad night?
    it's 1am/2am music... after a long day of drinking and doing doing shit at coach, it's going to be perfect right before flying lotus blows our brains out on the campgrounds.. I'll have a "team gwow" shirt on getting down in front of the biggest speakers... ask me to describe what i'm feeling.. i'll show you whats up..

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Viper View Post
    i'm there. i'm. there. nosaj and flylo in the campgrounds is bigger than whoever is closing Saturday night. so much so i don't even remember who it is.
    it's definitely bigger that Devo/muse for me.. I'm sure I'll see you there.. just look for the tall light skinned guy losing his mind up front..

Ok drift is fucking amazing.. The good thing is you can tell he is still just developing his sound, give him one more more year and he will be putting out even more amazing shit!!

so excited for Saturday camping ground chomp fest...

chomp on Nosaj thing

Lurker

Yess will not miss!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trick Loves The Kids View Post
    yeah the whole thing struck me as kind of a scumbag operation, honestly

Nosaj is fucking awesome. Saw him a few Bassfaces ago, and at the echoplex.
    08, 09, 10, 11 & 12

Quote Originally Posted by edbangerkid View Post
    Nosaj is fucking awesome. Saw him a few Bassfaces ago, and at the echoplex.
    Wasn't really feelin his set at the echo for some reason, but I do like Nosaj a lot and will try to make it over to the campgrounds to see him for the fourth time.

Here's a more accessible track where he remixes hip hop:

I never made it to the campground pavillion

How was Nosaj Thing? Any videos? Love his sound.
    Last edited by flowbee; 04-22-2010 at 11:57 AM.

Between having the absolute worst headache ever for about half of Saturday and not seeing Nosaj's name on the Bassface list on the little pamphlet, I thought he wouldn't be there and didn't plan for it.

Until I saw this before FlyLo's set:

So after 2manydjs, I heard IOIO while in the campgrounds and partially listened to his set from my tent. Throbbing headache prevented me from doing anything outside of take ibuprofens and find an air pump for my mattress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

Quote Originally Posted by frazzles View Post
    Between having the absolute worst headache ever for about half of Saturday and not seeing Nosaj's name on the Bassface list on the little pamphlet, I thought he wouldn't be there and didn't plan for it.

Until I saw this before FlyLo's set:

So after 2manydjs, I heard IOIO while in the campgrounds and partially listened to his set from my tent. Throbbing headache prevented me from doing anything outside of take ibuprofens and find an air pump for my mattress.
    lol this is the exact same situation i found myself in, except for immediately after flylo i booked it to the bassface tent and ended up getting to meet nosaj.