Thread: If you want to camp at a friend's car camping spot, do you have to come in their car?

Default If you want to camp at a friend's car camping spot, do you have to come in their car?

If you want to camp at your friend's car camping spot, do you have to arrive in their car?

Default Re: If you want to camp at a friend's car camping spot, do you have to come in their

no.
    At some point in time a man switches from "I'll have what he's having" to "I'll have what I'm having."

Default Re: If you want to camp at a friend's car camping spot, do you have to come in their

Actually, I think you do. I'm pretty sure it says "however many people you can fit in your car" are good to stay in the spot.
    The Replacements - OutKast - The Knife - HAIM - Bonobo - Afghan Whigs - The Glitch Mob - The Cult - Shlohmo - Waxahatchee - Wye Oak

Queens of the Stone Age - Pharrell Williams - Pet Shop Boys - Empire of the Sun - Fatboy Slim - Nas - Kid Cudi - Warpaint - Mogwai - Foxygen - The Dismemberment Plan - Blood Orange

Arcade Fire - Beck - Neutral Milk Hotel - Disclosure - Motorhead - Duck Sauce - Little Dragon - Toy Dolls - Fishbone - Superchunk - Daughter - Surfer Blood

no, anyone with a festival pass can camp. & your gonna want to get to the festival by 9am because the companion car parking lot will fill up fast i assume.

from the FAQ page

Your car and as many people or tents you can fit into that spot (as long as it’s not against the rules) is fine with us.

actually i think you don't. what heyeric said.
    At some point in time a man switches from "I'll have what he's having" to "I'll have what I'm having."

Actually since it says "people or tents" that probably means that you only get one or the other. If you put up a tent then no people can be in the spot, obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

I think its just sort of confusing because it says there is no overnight parking. With the companion parking lot, it clears things up.

Just be sure you understand the companion parking rules - ins and outs restricted to certain times and there's no guarantee you will get a spot again if you leave.

if you come in your friends car dont expect them to let you camp with them

that shit stains

-tim
    DRUGS ON KIDS

Quote Originally Posted by thagorillaz View Post
    if you come in your friends car dont expect them to let you camp with them

that shit stains

-tim
    tim your awesome. that got me laughing, you took a completely different approach to that.

-eric
    Last edited by heyeric; 03-28-2010 at 07:16 PM.

nope not in their car, in their mouth. in front of a gv employee for verification.

Quote Originally Posted by thagorillaz View Post
    -tim
    Quote Originally Posted by heyeric View Post
    -eric
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....