Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Sucks!!!!

Default Re: This Sucks!!!!

Something seriously has to be done about the ticket prices.
    Here's something you could do about the ticket prices: get a better job.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I only see one possible confliction on day 1...please, please, please, I am begging don't put JAMC and DJ Shadow on at the same time!

I have to be honest, i was expecting a lot more this year. It is still early though, i am hoping for some of my hopefuls to be added later!

Smile Re: This Sucks!!!!

he he he, newbie here.........planning to go to coachella for the first time, my lady told me Rage was playin' and i about blew my mind (thought they were over with), so ya, making the road trip plans as we speak. don't really care where i sleep (I got a sleeping bag, lmao), i just know its going to be Ragin'!!!

No, I've stopped listening to new underground music since I heard Trail of Dead. You're talking to an ex employee of Tower, I took this crap home by the handfulls.
    You, sir, are an idiot. Please stay at home so we don't have to deal with you. Why would you even think about coming to Coachella if you're that close-minded about your music?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Coachella will never suck...it's an experience. And now that it's 3 days it's even more of an experience. You have Rage and Bjork...I would pay whatever they ask just to see those two in the same weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    You, sir, are an idiot. Please stay at home so we don't have to deal with you. Why would you even think about coming to Coachella if you're that close-minded about your music?
    I'd rather be an idiot than an ignorant asshole. Closed minded? It's called PREFERENCE. I bet you're another one of those Rivers Cuomo fans, you poser. I'll wipe the floor with your ass.
    I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs, or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.

myspace.com/garbanzermusic

HAHA Bmack, I just looked at your profile and you are INDEED a Rivers Cuomo clone! You remind me of those fags that walk on the bus wearing a saddle creek sweater fondling your iPod while you have your thumb up your ass you prick.
    I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs, or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.

lets just start calling people niggers as a way to put them down if we're going to start throw *** around... and tons of good music was never picked up by tower because they don't carry every last piece of music in the world, thank god they went out of business.

I just don't agree with the way he came at me if I never came at him in the first place. If he's going to refer to my "I wish I was a hipster" comment, it wasn't directed at him. It's sad because people can't pick up on sarcasm on the internet. Silly me.

Quote Originally Posted by jenga66 View Post
    Go listen to The Shins, you hipster.
    Shins are really not that cool, this coming from someone that's been labeled a "hipster" before

your cover up for your casual throwing around of *** as a term of belittlement is really half assed, you did nothing to indicate sarcasm, hence it wasn't sarcasm fucktard.

haha, that makes me laugh. I despise Weezer, you aging record store reject.

I've stopped listening to new underground music
    Preference is one thing, but ignoring a whole array of musical styles due to one band is blind ignorance. Sonce you don't like new underground music, what do you like? Nickelback? Or do you just wallow in the bygone days of your Tower records peak, wishing that you could climb back up onto the stool and insult anyone who doesn't listen to your favorite record over and over again?

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    haha, that makes me laugh. I despise Weezer, you aging record store reject.

Preference is one thing, but ignoring a whole array of musical styles due to one band is blind ignorance. Sonce you don't like new underground music, what do you like? Nickelback? Or do you just wallow in the bygone days of your Tower records peak, wishing that you could climb back up onto the stool and insult anyone who doesn't listen to your favorite record over and over again?
    couldn't have put it better...

I have no idea where this is going, but again- you don't know me and just because I threw around a few band names you insinuated that I have a poor taste in music. You don't know what I listen to. And Tower gets more music than you think, they're called PROMOS you know, those two or three track cd's that come in the paper sleeves. I don't have to explain myself to you, I know I have a vast variety and taste.

Want to get bent out of shape about the '***' comment, go save the world. I don't like the shin's nor have I never.

Nickelback? Please. Now you're just being over zealous.

i insinuated that you have poor taste in music not because the band names you threw out (both Interpol and Sonic Youth are good groups) but because of your comments regarding the lack of interesting bands at coachella followed by your claim that you were not interested in finding out if these bands had anything to offer.

I, for one, am enjoying this exchange immensely.

Well, I went to a Bright Eyes show in 2001 and came out loving The Good Life and Azure Ray. I'm not against being exposed to other bands, I just don't break my back trying to find them.

well, you've got a bevy of suggestions on a poster right now. Many of the bands playing are fantastic and well worth your time. I would almost guarantee that, if you were to choose 5 names from the poster, at random, you would find at least one act that you liked.

haha I really think you should just let it go, but for your sick pleasure I'll succumb to your attack.

First of all, I'm not African American, sooo..that's on you. And no, I'm not insinuating that the shins are homosexual.

Are you insinuating that the Shins (its not shin's because it's not a thing being possessed by a shin) are homosexual? because you spoke of them in the same sentence you ******.

(I got a sleeping bag, lmao)
    Wait, am I missing what's funny about a sleeping bag?
    Last edited by york707; 01-25-2007 at 06:34 PM.
    Hunting has been part of our society since the first Europeans came over and shot buffalo and Native Americans and whatnot.
    ---
    The Dive Poets