Page 186 of 206 FirstFirst ... 181182183184185186187188189190191 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,580 of 6171

Thread: (TinyChat) is SO HOT RIGHT NOW (coachella video/live chat)pw coache11a

Default Re: (TinyChat) is SO HOT RIGHT NOW (coachella video/live chat)pw coache11a

I fully entered.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Default Re: (TinyChat) is SO HOT RIGHT NOW (coachella video/live chat)pw coache11a

Now that is most definitely something ThatGirl has never said before.

HElllooooo

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Omg. Give me a few. I'll stop in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

Might come in after Pens/Sens OT.
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.

Who wants to discuss current events?
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Nevermind--ThatGirl is so fucking dumb I couldn't bear it.

Randy, if you don't want work related advice, don't ask for it.

You just don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Or you're making absurd generalizations that are really based on your experience dealing with much more special circumstances than warrant generalizations. It is not "common" for a 21 year old IT person with little experience to be making 30 dollars per hour. I don't know what fucking magic world you live in--I was a 21 year old IT guy 9 years ago, I know 21 year old IT guys now, it is not easy for them to demand they're worth 30 dollars per hour. You need to have some exceptional knowledge or standout work history.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, just shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    You just don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Or you're making absurd generalizations that are really based on your experience dealing with much more special circumstances than warrant generalizations. It is not "common" for a 21 year old IT person with little experience to be making 30 dollars per hour. I don't know what fucking magic world you live in--I was a 21 year old IT guy 9 years ago, I know 21 year old IT guys now, it is not easy for them to demand they're worth 30 dollars per hour. You need to have some exceptional knowledge or standout work history.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, just shut up.
    In fact, it's not difficult for an IT person with very little experience to make 30 dollars an hour. We pay this out to relatively junior tech support people fairly regularly. The fact that you were 21 years old 9 years ago and have no idea what market demand is now for this skill set only demonstrates the reason you need to ask for advice. You asked my opinion and I gave it. If you don't like the answer then don't fucking ask.

Look at this broad, thinking effect predetermines cause. Are you sure you're qualified to give advice in a linear timeline?

Except you didnt' actually answer the fucking question--you went off on a stupid tangent of your own personal commentary. I don't know what fucking world you're living in or what kind of people you're hiring for what, but in LA that is not the market. I don't know many 21 year olds who just command 62,000 a year with no sweat. You're just being a fucking jerkoff.

Statistical proof--you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. And it's your job. You're a goddamn pathetic condescending dipshit who doesn't even know the realities of her own job.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Differences between Canada and the US, maybe
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

VigoTheCarpathian

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Look at this broad, thinking effect predetermines cause. Are you sure you're qualified to give advice in a linear timeline?
    Those two have a purely platonic relationship.

Statistical proof--you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. And it's your job. You're a goddamn pathetic condescending dipshit who doesn't even know the realities of her own job.
    Randy - take your head out of your ass and think for a second. You asked what an agency would charge for the services of this person. I told you they would charge 40/hour. They make a margin on their work - So that would leave 25-30/hour for the person doing the work. If you take 144 hours of work per month for someone making, let's say 28/hour, they would make 48,000 per year. Based on the link you posted - how is this out of line? What the hell is the matter with you?

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

We work 160 hours a month in the US
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Differences between Canada and the US, maybe
    Quick, somebody get Randy the exchange rate between dollars and maple candy so he can make sense of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    We work 160 hours a month in the US
    Yeah. And Randy's salary wizard showed top percentile at 59K. There is nothing wrong with my data.

28 x 40 x 52 = 58240. Nice math, dipshit.

They're playing pretty fast and loose with the term "wizard" these days, it would seem.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Yeah. And Randy's salary wizard showed top percentile at 59K. There is nothing wrong with my data.
    Yeah, less than 10 percent make that much. Which, apparently in your world, is "standard."

28 x 40 x 52 = 58240. Nice math, dipshit.
    Do you know anything about margin? 40 an hour is what they charge the client. 28 an hour is what they pay the consultant. The markup is 12/hour. Not 40. You asked what they charge per hour - not what the markup was.

Yeah, less than 10 percent make that much. Which, apparently in your world, is "standard."
    Maybe you can't make that much because your skill set is sub par. Most helpdesk guys with basic skills that don't act like complete morons make 25-30/hour. I'm sorry this hasn't been working out for you.

I'm trying to hire a replacement for myself, but thanks anyway, you bitter know-nothing cunt. I'm trying to bring on a smart kid I know to replace a contractor, I know what they pay the contractor so I wanted to find out what they're actually shelling out to get him a fair price going outside of an agency. You're such an assumptive dumb fuck.

I'm trying to hire a replacement for myself, but thanks anyway, you bitter know-nothing cunt. I'm trying to bring on a smart kid I know to replace a contractor, I know what they pay the contractor so I wanted to find out what they're actually shelling out to get him a fair price going outside of an agency. You're such an assumptive dumb fuck.
    I didn't assume anything. You asked a question and then you completely misinterpreted my response, and jumped to conclusions when I was kind enough to offer legitimate advice. Now maybe, with my help, you have some information that can keep you from running your little company into the ground.

Yes, my little, multi-national company, award winning company. Good dig, hobag.

Well, in my experience, most multi-national, award winning IT companies aren't looking for advice on music festival message board tinychat sessions on what they should be paying their employees.

Come chat already losers.