Thread: LOOKING TO BUY RV CAMPING SPOT. I HAVE 3DAY CAR CAMPING SPOT FOR TRADE TOO!

Exclamation LOOKING TO BUY RV CAMPING SPOT. I HAVE 3DAY CAR CAMPING SPOT FOR TRADE TOO!

I WILL PAY MARKET VALUE FOR AN RV CAMPING SPOT! PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE OR TRADE! THANK YOU !!
    Last edited by carriealice; 03-24-2010 at 01:52 PM.

Default Re: LOOKING TO BUY RV CAMPING SPOT. I HAVE 3DAY CAR CAMPING SPOT FOR TRADE TOO!

Hi, sorry I don't have an RV spot but am looking to buy a camping spot. Do you have one for sale??

Default Re: LOOKING TO BUY RV CAMPING SPOT. I HAVE 3DAY CAR CAMPING SPOT FOR TRADE TOO!

are you selling the Car Camping spot?

I'm interested in buying if you are.

Me too me too i need a camping spot and i'll share with those in the same boat as me cause man oh man it is really a shame to not know where my sleepin bag will be!

There are 4 of us, 3 girls 1 guy and we love our tunes and have hella good vibes, so sellin us ur camping pass at market value, or sharin it with us would be so rad and fantastic!!

Lurker

Hi, I would like to buy your car camping pass if you can or share my camper VW with me. Thanks

Lurker

Did you manage to get an RV spot at market (or other) value? If so, how much did you pay. I am also looking for an RV spot.

Thanks,
    Todd
    todd@adventures-to-go.com

Lurker