Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "Let A Stranger Stay In Your Camping Space" Page.

Default The Official "Let A Stranger Stay In Your Camping Space" Page.

I adopted stranger from NYC. Who else is showing the love?
    "Well, that's just like, you know... your opinion, man"

Default Re: The Official "Let A Stranger Stay In Your Camping Space" Page.

We are 6 kids looking for a camp spot, we're willing to split up to fit, someone help us.

I have a group of 4 (2 guys 2 girls) in dire need of some camping space, we're driving down from Colorado. I didnt think they would sell out! We wont take up much space, and were down to have a great time!

My spot is now full. Asking me to stay in my spot is futile.
    Last edited by BlakeG; 04-05-2010 at 03:34 AM.

That's the spirit, Blake. Two years ago we adopted a guy from Venezuela. Total stranger. He turned out to be a phenomenal human being. Impeccable taste in music. I learned a lot that year. Coachella is good like that.
    "Well, that's just like, you know... your opinion, man"

I hope security is good this year because I'm fearful there will be crazy campers hijacking campsites
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

Me and my two friends are in need of a camping spot or at least someone who is willing to share. Just enough room for a small tent. We will help pay and we don't drink at coachella (much) so we'll bring beer for you too!! Please let me know if anyone can take us in

If you can't find a spot to camp out or park your car, email us for info on a camping at my place. Only responsible campers please. Just in case you can't find a place, just trying to help

Lurker

Uggh. Coachella camping tickets sold out and being sold at incredible prices that I can't afford. My girlfriend and I plus two other close friends all with tickets and nowhere to camp. From Phoenix, AZ and would be willing to help carpool, money(limited), booze. Very fun and open minded. Please help. I wouldn't want to end my coachella streak over a camping ticket. Thank you. My E-mail address is michaelswing1@gmail.com
    PeaceII

Default So. Bummed.

We forgot to buy a camping pass! Grrrrrrr. Well hopefully we can make some new friends out of this situation. We're two girls in our mid-twenties, fun, sarcastic, fans of high fives, and really excited about coachella. We would be elated if someone would be willing to share a corner of their camping space with us! We can split the camping fee and bring you presents and if you live in San Diego or on the way, we can drive you! Please let me know if you're willing to share!

Thanks!

You can tell this is a serious issue, I mean for more than just a few dim wits, caused by confusion during the initial announcement of Car Camping & Tent Only Camping when we are 11 posts into a thread called "The Official "Let A Stranger Stay In Your Camping Space" Page." and still no "YOU GONNA GET RAPED" post yet.
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

Quote Originally Posted by cheapfaithalloy View Post
    Uggh. Coachella camping tickets sold out and being sold at incredible prices that I can't afford. My girlfriend and I plus two other close friends all with tickets and nowhere to camp. From Phoenix, AZ and would be willing to help carpool, money(limited), booze. Very fun and open minded. Please help. I wouldn't want to end my coachella streak over a camping ticket. Thank you. My E-mail address is michaelswing1@gmail.com
    there is offsite camping available...

I am also in need of a camping site. I am driving from Orange County so if you have a camping site but no ride, please let me know.

E-mail is bonnjanry@gmail.com

My husband, a friend and I adopted a couple from FL! Spread the love people~ good people are in need.

Banned

Default Re: So. Bummed.

Quote Originally Posted by winnnner View Post
    We forgot to buy a camping pass! Grrrrrrr. Well hopefully we can make some new friends out of this situation. We're two girls in our mid-twenties, fun, sarcastic, fans of high fives, and really excited about coachella. We would be elated if someone would be willing to share a corner of their camping space with us! We can split the camping fee and bring you presents and if you live in San Diego or on the way, we can drive you! Please let me know if you're willing to share!

Thanks!
    i'm originally from san diego. mira mesa, to be exact. i may be able to help you out. check your pm.

We're a Bunch of Exchange Students from the East Coast, not sure about our group yet (bout 3-6 depending) but i'm British and theres a couple of australian guys and girls and we have plenty of awesomeness and high fives to give out and we'll be hiring a car so can probs give a ride as well as providing plenty of shenanigans

Our first Coachella and we didn't know about camping passes/left it too late. Anyone who could help us out would be our new Favourite person in the world.

Talking Re: The Official "Let A Stranger Stay In Your Camping Space" Page.

Last year we totally adopted a dude from New Jersey. He was all alone and pretty nice. I say 8 times out of 10 you'll end up with good luck. just feel for good vibes :]

Im thinking sinse theres a lot of people who are homeless for three days we get as many people to chip in, get one of the extortionate ones off ebay and try and fit everyone in. saying that though they range from $250 to $800 so we'll have to be lucky and have to get a lot of people. anyone in?

although im willing to be adopted if anyone wants a scrawny 19 year old british guy hanging around.

I adopted some girls! yay for coachella love
    “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” - Albert Einstein
    “Music is a safe kind of high" - Jimi Hendrix
    “Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” - Robert Fripp
    “Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.” - Bill Cosby

I adopted two Irish guys, with the 50X20 RV spots it would be bad karma not to offer it up to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhysmog View Post
    although im willing to be adopted if anyone wants a scrawny 19 year old british guy hanging around.
    We'll be there with 5 girlfriends who are all single. I might adopt you for them so that you can run around our campsite with that cute foreign accent of yours. Don't be scared. We're not the type of Cougars that will hurt you rawr.

Please spread the love people~ Tickets are being sold on eBay for $300+. Yes, I know, beggars are annoying and they should have been responsible blah blah blah. What's done is done. Stick out a helping hand <3 It's good karma!

Thumbs up Re: The Official "Let A Stranger Stay In Your Camping Space" Page.

nice thread
    "conversation is a game of circles and i'm getting dizzy-- bye"

22m 23m loads of camping gear, but have camping pass. might just carpool w/ someone who is looking for a place to camp to help out, would like to leave thursday morning from ontario airport and be back monday afternoon. pm me
    Last edited by heyeric; 03-24-2010 at 08:50 AM.

Me(21) and 2(20,21)-3(21) friends in need!

We have tents if you need one, canopy if you need one, ice chests, etc. We're also planning on bringing 2-3 cases of GOOD beer and hookah if we can get it in. We're all very chill and would be willing to help you set your tent up.

We've been friends since we were 5. This will be our first year camping.
    2007, 2008, 2009, 2010

With the rental SUV and two tents with the crew I'm bringing, I'm not sure how in the world we can squeeze someone else in there.... but if you just want a place to park a sleeping bag maybe we can have a small spot for you?? Hard to say, until we actually get there and get everything set up, ya know?

Yea we wouldn't mind ditching our tents and sleeping under the stars. We all know how to change in our sleeping bags quite efficiently.
    2007, 2008, 2009, 2010

I'd hook any of you guys up but we've barely holding on to one spot in a group of like 12. You might have better luck holding a sign up by the campground or something when everybody's feeling all Coachella-ey and nice.