Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Cahuilla Camping. On-site car camping alterniative

Default Re: lake cahuilla...

So anywho my space is still available. developed area (WATER,ELECTRIC,FIRE PIT,BENCHES).PM or E-MAIL ME at home2snakecaca@yahoo.com.If ur interested. I love the place but majority rules I guess.the site is reserved from friday to monday morning. only $60 bucks! My buddy's got one right next to me as well and his is available too. so one for 60 or both for $120.close to the showers and restrooms,room for 2 cars or 4 cars if you want both.plenty of room for tents and partying!

It's this week! Who's camping at the lake?

I'll be there.

Im already there.

We'll be getting there Thursday night and staying in the primative area. Can't wait to see you all there.

I'll be there thursday, woot!

Quote Originally Posted by blackchango View Post
    So anywho my space is still available. developed area (WATER,ELECTRIC,FIRE PIT,BENCHES).PM or E-MAIL ME at home2snakecaca@yahoo.com.If ur interested. I love the place but majority rules I guess.the site is reserved from friday to monday morning. only $60 bucks! My buddy's got one right next to me as well and his is available too. so one for 60 or both for $120.close to the showers and restrooms,room for 2 cars or 4 cars if you want both.plenty of room for tents and partying!
    Just a reminder

Do the folks at Cahuilla care about people bringing alcohol in? What if there is to be some underage drinking? Are they the type to go around asking for ID or are they relaxed about the whole thing?

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldragon03 View Post
    Do the folks at Cahuilla care about people bringing alcohol in? What if there is to be some underage drinking? Are they the type to go around asking for ID or are they relaxed about the whole thing?
    It's all good. Trust me. Party all weekend.

RIGHT HERE DUDE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    Before anyone else try's to claim it, I'd like to point out. blackchango and I knew about Sean Penn at Coachella this whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    Before anyone else try's to claim it, I'd like to point out. blackchango and I knew about Sean Penn at Coachella this whole time.
    tell em son!

See you all Thursday. We'll be in site 60. Stop by, say what's up, have a drink, Have Fun!

Lurker

Exclamation I have a 4 day Lake Cahuilla reservation that I need to get rid of!!

I made reservations at Lake Cahuilla back in December of 07 because I was planning on attending my fifth year at Coachella, however things didn't work out and now I need to get rid of my reservation. The dates reserved are from Thursday 4/24/08 to Monday 4/28/08.

The reservation is for up to six people and 2 cars, the spot is in the main camping area and is RV/Camper friendly, site is developed with electricity. The campsite number is #22 and is located about 4 spaces from the restrooms and showers, so you won't smell any icky bathrooms. The site has some pretty good shade as well, it also has outlets for plugging in portable lamps, fans, stereos, what have you. I camped here last year and its about a 5 minute car ride from the venue, you can bring alcohol into your camp, meet tons of cool people, and its located about 5 minutes from the a local store plaza & Ralph's grocery store (great for grabbing food or beer runs)! Anyone who stays here will have a total blast. But I suppose you already know all that fun stuff.

I'm just asking to get what I paid for the reservation, $79.00. Call or email for specific details.

If interested email me or call (510) 755-9358 (if I don't answer, leave a voicemail with your name and a working phone number I can reach you at)

HERE'S ME AGAIN!

HERE'S ME AGAIN!
    ok ok party peeps! gettin closer and closer to the event and I'm getting embarrassingly desperate now! So my bro and I (not JJ) decided to go down on the price! Fuck it times are tough so might as well share the love! so now it's two sites for $80 bucks! wow!! or one for $40. let me know guys! Here's a site map! http://www.rivcoparksreservations.or...s.asp?parkId=4

ok ok party peeps! gettin closer and closer to the event and I'm getting embarrassingly desperate now! So my bro and I (not JJ) decided to go down on the price! Fuck it times are tough so might as well share the love! so now it's two sites for $80 bucks! wow!! or one for $40. let me know guys! Here's a site map! http://www.rivcoparksreservations.or...s.asp?parkId=4
    Thanks peeps ! Just sold one of my sites ! still got the other one right next to it available ! only $40 bucks !

they just put in electricity, water at the group campsites in the canyon area also in the showers/bathrooms has electricity now!

Quote Originally Posted by desertsan View Post
    they just put in electricity, water at the group campsites in the canyon area also in the showers/bathrooms has electricity now!
    Dope ! stayed there last year because I lagged on the reservation! you guys are gonna have a blast!!

Cahuilla was awesome. We were in site 10 with a blue canopy and mini-van.

Any pics from Cahuilla?

I reserved my site for '09! A lot of the good ones are already reserved. I couldn't get the same one as last year, but the one I got looks cool. I can't wait! I'll post some pics from last year soon.

Any pics from Cahuilla?

You had a tree? Lucky.

You had a tree? Lucky.
    Trees are essential, I learned that after 2 years in the primitive area with out one.

Just reserved my spot for Cahuilla! Those spots look like they're flying fast!

I think they canceled all the reservations. If you select April 16-20 on the reservation website, it says that they will begin taking reservations for Coachella in February. WTF?! What happened to my $87 then?

I think they canceled all the reservations. If you select April 16-20 on the reservation website, it says that they will begin taking reservations for Coachella in February. WTF?! What happened to my $87 then?
    I have a confirmation number, I don't think they can just cancel it. I tried to call but they are only open M-F. They are probably gonna charge extra for people who haven't reserved anything yet. Maybe they are gonna add alot of extra spots around the lake for that weekend to allow for more people. I guess we can find out for sure tomorrow.

I just called. The lady told me that they just found out the Coachella dates and they usually block it out until the event gets closer. She confirmed my reservation. If you already reserved a site then you're fine. She also said that it was sold out or almost sold out before they blocked it out.

Sweet! Thanks for calling and verifying.

Any pics from Cahuilla?

There is water on Mars!

Ukulele jam session, lakeside.