Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Cahuilla Camping. On-site car camping alterniative

Default Re: lake cahuilla...

Quote Originally Posted by jsun420 View Post
    yes sk8r408 i agree w everyone else... u helped me a bunch last yr, my 1st at Cahuilla.... u have sum Budwiesers and sum texas BBQ comin ur way as well.... enjoy bro!
    Awesome! My girlfriend is from Texas, we will definitely take you up on the BBQ offer! What about the Lonestar?

I have a fully developed campsite with electricity @ Lake Cahuilla for the Coachella Festival. The site is reserved thursday through Saturday night. My girlfriend and I will be staying there but we have extra room for TWO positive spirited people. Since there is nothing available this close to the Polo Fields we are being very selective to whom we choose to stay with. (Must be 21 years old!) I'm open to trade VIP wrist bands or any other amenities for the much coveted and sold out site. Please include some info about yourself as needed. Thank you for your time and we can wait to celebrate and Get down with YOU

It looks like I might be canceling my reservation. Anyone know if I can transfer it to someone in need? Just want to get my money back. Also if I can, who wants it?
    Last edited by Derekx; 04-11-2010 at 09:58 AM.
    Where's Underworld and Mew? Make it happen GV.

Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    Awesome! My girlfriend is from Texas, we will definitely take you up on the BBQ offer! What about the Lonestar?
    lol!! sorry bro, no Lonestar here.... just Budwieser & Budlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Derekx View Post
    It looks like I might be canceling my reservation. Anyone know if I can transfer it to someone in need? Just want to get my money back. Also if I can, who wants it?
    We would like to have it if you haven<t tranfer it already!!
    cecarrier at yahoo.com

We are looking for a tent basic spot.

Cheers!!

Edwar

Two chill guy from Montreal Canada, respectful, social, early 30s, first time at coachella, looking to for a place to stay with one car... We just cant wait to be there!! We will be arriving thursday afternoon from San Fiego. PM me!
    Thanks a lot!!
    Edwar

goddammit. I thought I was so slick getting an unfurnished condo on the cheap. You guys have an inflatable movie screen? I am definitely switching to the lake next year. This thread makes the lake sound like a blast.

Hey 3 of us are lookin for a campin space willing to pitch in money. we're coming in on foot,train and bus. we're pretty laid back. the website wont let us make a reservation anymore. if you can help us out it would be amazing!

erikascweizer@ymail.com

thanks!

Hey guys, we got two camping spots in the primitive area but it turns out our friends are gonna camp on site. So, we have an extra spot to sell, we just want our money back and obviously don't want to waste a site we aren't gonna use.
    We have one confirmation number for both spots, so I don't know exactly how we can transfer it over (anyone know?), but im sure it can be worked out somehow.
    It's for Thursday-Monday. $70
    pm me or email me at imaginejess at gmail dot com

Update - I have one developed space available. If you want it please PM me. Reservation is from Thursday to Monday.
    Last edited by Derekx; 04-12-2010 at 08:07 AM.
    Where's Underworld and Mew? Make it happen GV.

?????
    does anyone know how many tents are allowed per spot? I have an equestrian with electricity spot.
    Coachella 2013
    The Stone Roses-Blur-Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Grinderman-Dog Blood-Beach House-Metric-Stars-Johnny Marr-Wolfgang Gartner-Nicky romero-Tommy Trash-Sparks-The XX-The Postal Service- New Order-Knife Party-Benny Benassi-Moby-Franz Ferdinand- SMD-Cafe Tacvba-Bat for Lashes-Richie Hawtin-Major Lazer-Fedde Le Grand-Bingo Players-Savages-3Ball MTY- Nick Cave-Vampire Weekend-Eric Prydz-Grimes-The Faint-Hardwell-Paul Oakenfold-Dinasaur Jr-OMD-Rodriguez-Parov Stelar Band

Quote Originally Posted by lediable76 View Post
    ?????
    does anyone know how many tents are allowed per spot? I have an equestrian with electricity spot.
    I've never camped in the equestrian area, that's on the far side of the lake. I've also never heard of a limit on tents. I think there is a limit of 6 people per spot but I don't think they really regulate that. If you have more than 6 tents set up, the staff might start to question you.

Looks like I'm gonna be having a party at the site as well, hopefully. We got a party of 8 with turntables, laptop, amplifier, and plenty of beer. From what I've been reading on this thread, I think I can do this. Does anyone know if I will have any issues with the management? I've never been here before so I really don't know what to expect. I'm just going on what I've been reading. Advice, please. No Asshole responses are appreciated.
    Coachella 2013
    The Stone Roses-Blur-Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Grinderman-Dog Blood-Beach House-Metric-Stars-Johnny Marr-Wolfgang Gartner-Nicky romero-Tommy Trash-Sparks-The XX-The Postal Service- New Order-Knife Party-Benny Benassi-Moby-Franz Ferdinand- SMD-Cafe Tacvba-Bat for Lashes-Richie Hawtin-Major Lazer-Fedde Le Grand-Bingo Players-Savages-3Ball MTY- Nick Cave-Vampire Weekend-Eric Prydz-Grimes-The Faint-Hardwell-Paul Oakenfold-Dinasaur Jr-OMD-Rodriguez-Parov Stelar Band

Looks like I'm gonna be having a party at the site as well, hopefully. We got a party of 8 with turntables, laptop, amplifier, and plenty of beer. From what I've been reading on this thread, I think I can do this. Does anyone know if I will have any issues with the management? I've never been here before so I really don't know what to expect. I'm just going on what I've been reading. Advice, please. No Asshole responses are appreciated.
    I think they tell you that there are quiet hours, but I've never seen them enforce that. Everyone one is partying, especially Thursday night. The rest of the nights some people party but a lot of people just pass out after a long day of partying at Coachella.

Hey guys, hope you can help me out. I'm planning on coming into the campground pretty late, but I was hoping to stop by grocery or convenience store to get some mixers and beer and the like. Anyone know the closest one to the campsite?

fuck the filter party....they run outta booze by 12:30....im gonna bring it to the lake bitches!!!!!!!!!! niggazz need to get the'ys drink on!!!!!!!!!!!
    Coachella 2013

4:20????????
    Coachella 2013

OK QUESTION

should I be fine getting to the campsite thursday night? does it matter? I have a primitive spot, so does getting to the site earlier than others mean a better spot or are they all basicly the same? I can leave thursday afternoon but go alone, Id preffer to wait for 2 friends that will leave at 7pm but if I need to go up there alone I will!

2 days bitches!
    Black Rebel Motorcycl Club - 03/16
    Coachella - 04/16-04/18
    Neon Indian - 06/03
    LCD Soundsystem - 06/04
    The XX W/Phantogram - 06/05
    Wild Beasts - 08/13
    Sunset Junction:
    Ghostland Observatory - 08/21
    Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros - 08/21
    Culture Collide:
    Klaxons + The Boxer Rebellion - 10/8
    Jenny & Johnny + Tokyo Police Club -10/10
    LCD Soundsystem W Hot Chip & Sleigh Bells - 10/15
    Friendly Fires + Foster The People - 02/09/11
    Lykke Li@SkyBarMondrian Sessions - 3/10/11

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaBallerina View Post
    Hey guys, hope you can help me out. I'm planning on coming into the campground pretty late, but I was hoping to stop by grocery or convenience store to get some mixers and beer and the like. Anyone know the closest one to the campsite?
    There is a Ralphs and a Pack & Save. I think the Ralphs is closer but the Pack & Save is cheaper. Beware of the Pack & Save though. Last year we bought a loaf of bread there and there was some kind of maggot/worm crawling around in the bag!!! You will definitely see a grocery store on you way in from the freeway. You should hit it up before you go to the campsite because it's not super close to keep going back and forth. Someone from the group usually make the trip every morning to get more ice, if nothing else.

Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by COACHILLA View Post
    OK QUESTION

should I be fine getting to the campsite thursday night? does it matter? I have a primitive spot, so does getting to the site earlier than others mean a better spot or are they all basicly the same? I can leave thursday afternoon but go alone, Id preffer to wait for 2 friends that will leave at 7pm but if I need to go up there alone I will!

2 days bitches!
    The primitive spots are all pretty much the same. Each one has a picnic table and a fire pit. The only difference is that some are closer to the water and some have a little bit of shade. Getting a spot with a tree/shade would be the only reason to go early. Shade is like gold at Lake Cahuilla! Not many overflow/primitive spots have shade.

Does anyone have a camping spot there that they'd like to share? I don't really have any money, but I can bake you something! I don't think I'll be able to get into the Coachella grounds as a solo minor :/

Quote Originally Posted by PeterPanandtheWolf View Post
    Does anyone have a camping spot there that they'd like to share? I don't really have any money, but I can bake you something! I don't think I'll be able to get into the Coachella grounds as a solo minor :/
    To "Catch a Predator" waiting to happen.
    Coachella 2013

hell yes!!!!

see everone at the lake... the time has come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jsun420 View Post
    see everone at the lake... the time has come!!!
    I'm leaving the bay area right now! See you all tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    I'm leaving the bay area right now! See you all tonight!
    Party at the lake tonight........im on my way bitches!!
    Coachella 2013

I'm here now with the dj system....
    Coachella 2013

I would've enjoyed camping at Cahuilla a lot more this last weekend if we had situated our tent further from whoever was playing music until seven in the morning.
    "Don't try"- Charles Bukowski

Cool Re: lake cahuilla...

Quote Originally Posted by mindro View Post
    I would've enjoyed camping at Cahuilla a lot more this last weekend if we had situated our tent further from whoever was playing music until seven in the morning.
    We had ours Thursday night...we stopped 4ish in the am. The guys by the other side had theirs on Saturday night and I heard them well past 6am. Plus, our speakers were facing the mountain and most campers right around our site partied with us till past 3am. It was a fucking blast!!!
    Coachella 2013

Yep....we were the ones right next to them! Thank GOD I was drunk and had earplugs...otherwise someone would have died

It was a great time had by all! Thank you everyone for the food/beers/mojitos/etc!!!!

See ya next year

We camped right next to them too. We were having a fucking blast. Party until the sun rises. Those guys are tanks.