Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Cahuilla Camping. On-site car camping alterniative

Default Re: lake cahuilla...

Quote Originally Posted by lilbuzbuz View Post
    I have 1 room/suite available.

Heres my post;

I have an extra suite available in La Quinta, which is a few miles from Cochella. Nice room. My friend cant make it...bummed. If you are interested email me at ghaynes@mill.net.
    this is for all 3 nights and me and my GF will be in another room also.
    No one here wants to stay with you and your GF, we want to PARTY AT THE LAKE!

Just took the last spot, i'm in for Coachella!
    Where's Underworld and Mew? Make it happen GV.

haha!!! damn rite!!

Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    No one here wants to stay with you and your GF, we want to PARTY AT THE LAKE!

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Derekx View Post
    Just took the last spot, i'm in for Coachella!
    damn that was my spot but I said I needed more time and now it's gone damn):

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
    damn that was my spot but I said I needed more time and now it's gone damn):
    With all the scrambling people are doing to find a place to stay, you should've pulled the trigger a long time ago. Apparently, it was other peoples spot too as I've got messages saying the same.
    Where's Underworld and Mew? Make it happen GV.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Derekx View Post
    With all the scrambling people are doing to find a place to stay, you should've pulled the trigger a long time ago. Apparently, it was other peoples spot too as I've got messages saying the same.
    It's fine I don't hold a grudge against you, you went for it you got it, well done mate! are you camping alone?

I booked an overflow site about two weeks ago and found out recently someone in our group was smart and got a camping pass. Just looking to get a three day pass or cash back and transfer over the reservation. This place is great as I spent the first five years of Coachella camping here. Either way hit me up brad kobalb@msn.com.

Quote Originally Posted by hphphd79 View Post
    I booked an overflow site about two weeks ago and found out recently someone in our group was smart and got a camping pass. Just looking to get a three day pass or cash back and transfer over the reservation. This place is great as I spent the first five years of Coachella camping here. Either way hit me up brad kobalb@msn.com.
    Hey man I sent you an e-mail, would love to take your spot!!!

Lurker

If anybody here can share a camping spot, I'm willing to pay 100$ to do that just contact me Josef_91@hotmail.com

Talking Re: lake cahuilla...

Hey guys!

My group and I got a spot at the overflow at the lake and just wanted to introduce myself and see if there are any people from AZ coming out to stay here?? We are from Tempe/Mesa and we are all way cool chill peeps so if you see us with our big blue canopy come say hi and have a cold one with us! :-)

http://www.coachella.com/interact/co...609ec129c2ea8c

We're coming up from Tucson. Space 004. We'll bring gifts SeantheJeweler! (or we'll share beers with all!)
    At some point in time a man switches from "I'll have what he's having" to "I'll have what I'm having."

Quote Originally Posted by mlant View Post
    Sk8r - We will be babe'n it up at Cahuilla Primitive again this year. DJ Solid and the beer wall will be in full effect for the Extreme-Awesome Thursday Party!
    Hopefully the Fire Department will come again this year and party with us. 37 more days.
    Totem!
    We are in the primitive camping too!!! We have a big blue canopy it will probably be easy to find us!!! Look for the ASU flag! We are from AZ :-)

THEY ALLOW 2 CARS PER CAMPSITE! IF ANYONE IS TAKING ONLY ONE CAR, PLEASE LET US KNOW AND LET US SHARE THE PASS WITH YOU. WE WILL REIMBURSE YOU IN ANY FORM!!!

THANKS!!

Z
    408-239-7409
    zlatankr@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by zlatank View Post
    THEY ALLOW 2 CARS PER CAMPSITE! IF ANYONE IS TAKING ONLY ONE CAR, PLEASE LET US KNOW AND LET US SHARE THE PASS WITH YOU. WE WILL REIMBURSE YOU IN ANY FORM!!!

THANKS!!

Z
    408-239-7409
    zlatankr@gmail.com
    Are you driving down from San Jose?

Are you driving down from San Jose?
    yes! SF actually...three of us right now...what's your situation???

I have an extra space at Cahuilla that someone can buy.

My friends and I kind of panicked when onsite camping sold out so we quick reserved two spots at Cahuilla for our group. Since then we have gotten some space on site and only need one of the Cahuilla sites. So if you're in need send me a PM

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by grind View Post
    I have an extra space at Cahuilla that someone can buy.

My friends and I kind of panicked when onsite camping sold out so we quick reserved two spots at Cahuilla for our group. Since then we have gotten some space on site and only need one of the Cahuilla sites. So if you're in need send me a PM
    Me and my friend well do it, I send you a PM!

Quote Originally Posted by SeantheJeweler View Post
    My friends and I have a reserved spot at Lake Cahuilla (featured in Coachella movie) and we just learned that one of our other friends has an extra camping spot on site and decided to use that instead.....

Looking to find someone who needs a camp spot and who is a genuine Coahcellian who is in real need. Lets hear the stories!!!
    Posted this in camping section but thought I might post here too! Checking back in a few hours so be patient! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by SeantheJeweler View Post
    Hey guys!

My group and I got a spot at the overflow at the lake and just wanted to introduce myself and see if there are any people from AZ coming out to stay here?? We are from Tempe/Mesa and we are all way cool chill peeps so if you see us with our big blue canopy come say hi and have a cold one with us! :-)

http://www.coachella.com/interact/co...609ec129c2ea8c

We too are coming from Chandler/Mesa area and are camping at the lake! We are right next to the bathrooms and will (hopefully) have our dlp projector to show some visuals/movies on Thurs night! We will have the U of A canopy Come by, share a shot!

cool seems like a lot of cool people will be at the lake, first timer(at the lake) going with two chicks... got an overflow, think we will be at CAH-OF-048(is this a site#?), they say it is just a patch of dirt.. anybody else rockin a patch of dirt close to us?
    Black Rebel Motorcycl Club - 03/16
    Coachella - 04/16-04/18
    Neon Indian - 06/03
    LCD Soundsystem - 06/04
    The XX W/Phantogram - 06/05
    Wild Beasts - 08/13
    Sunset Junction:
    Ghostland Observatory - 08/21
    Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros - 08/21
    Culture Collide:
    Klaxons + The Boxer Rebellion - 10/8
    Jenny & Johnny + Tokyo Police Club -10/10
    LCD Soundsystem W Hot Chip & Sleigh Bells - 10/15
    Friendly Fires + Foster The People - 02/09/11
    Lykke Li@SkyBarMondrian Sessions - 3/10/11

Quote Originally Posted by COACHILLA View Post
    cool seems like a lot of cool people will be at the lake, first timer(at the lake) going with two chicks... got an overflow, think we will be at CAH-OF-048(is this a site#?), they say it is just a patch of dirt.. anybody else rockin a patch of dirt close to us?
    That's not an actual spot. All the overflows are first come pick what you want. It doesn't really matter which one you have though. None of the overflow spots really have any shade. There are some overflow spots on the very far side of the lake, which I've never even checked out. Those spots are pretty much out of the way.

I can't wait! 2 weeks from now I'll be sitting in the morning heat by the lake sipping a cold beer.

Cool Re: lake cahuilla...

YAY!
    This is my first year at staying
    I reserved overflow #10
    does anyone know where that is and the conditions of this place?
    We want to be prepared so we dont deal with bs and just have to worry about PARTYING!

Quote Originally Posted by Steph27 View Post
    YAY!
    This is my first year at staying
    I reserved overflow #10
    does anyone know where that is and the conditions of this place?
    We want to be prepared so we dont deal with bs and just have to worry about PARTYING!

That's not an actual spot. All the overflows are first come pick what you want. It doesn't really matter which one you have though. None of the overflow spots really have any shade. There are some overflow spots on the very far side of the lake, which I've never even checked out. Those spots are pretty much out of the way.

I can't wait! 2 weeks from now I'll be sitting in the morning heat by the lake sipping a cold beer.

hell ya!!! come on by and have a beer and sum good texas bbq.... same for everyone else!!! our spot will be rockin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IRSCOTT View Post
    I'm stoping by and you better be in a sharing mood!

well I was planning on some good BBQ but might show up real late thursday.. and imo itll be wasted when the fest has started cause I seem to forget about food when that happens
    Black Rebel Motorcycl Club - 03/16
    Coachella - 04/16-04/18
    Neon Indian - 06/03
    LCD Soundsystem - 06/04
    The XX W/Phantogram - 06/05
    Wild Beasts - 08/13
    Sunset Junction:
    Ghostland Observatory - 08/21
    Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros - 08/21
    Culture Collide:
    Klaxons + The Boxer Rebellion - 10/8
    Jenny & Johnny + Tokyo Police Club -10/10
    LCD Soundsystem W Hot Chip & Sleigh Bells - 10/15
    Friendly Fires + Foster The People - 02/09/11
    Lykke Li@SkyBarMondrian Sessions - 3/10/11

I reserved an overflow spot for cahuilla from thursday to mon (4 nights), found a friend who has onsite camping, so have decided to get rid of this one. Cahuilla should be a blast, and they are all sold out so this would probably be the best next thing! I am not looking to make money, the site costs 67 dollars total so just pm with an offer. 12 days!

Quote Originally Posted by mobgoj View Post
    I reserved an overflow spot for cahuilla from thursday to mon (4 nights), found a friend who has onsite camping, so have decided to get rid of this one. Cahuilla should be a blast, and they are all sold out so this would probably be the best next thing! I am not looking to make money, the site costs 67 dollars total so just pm with an offer. 12 days!
    You mean 11 days! (but who's counting)

Quote Originally Posted by mobgoj View Post
    i want your spot! i sent you a pm. please get back to me!

We are taking movie requests for Thurs night movie on the wall...

The Blues Brothers?
    Strange Brew?
    Terminator?

What would you all want to watch while we chow some of that bbq!

What is a "primitive" spot? Anyone know? Is there access to electricity anywhere? I hear its the happening place!! I always get a hotel but this is my first time camping and I am quite excited. Can anyone post some pics of pasts years?
    Coachella 2013
    The Stone Roses-Blur-Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Grinderman-Dog Blood-Beach House-Metric-Stars-Johnny Marr-Wolfgang Gartner-Nicky romero-Tommy Trash-Sparks-The XX-The Postal Service- New Order-Knife Party-Benny Benassi-Moby-Franz Ferdinand- SMD-Cafe Tacvba-Bat for Lashes-Richie Hawtin-Major Lazer-Fedde Le Grand-Bingo Players-Savages-3Ball MTY- Nick Cave-Vampire Weekend-Eric Prydz-Grimes-The Faint-Hardwell-Paul Oakenfold-Dinasaur Jr-OMD-Rodriguez-Parov Stelar Band