Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North American Union (WHAT EVERYONE IN NORTH AMERICA NEEDS TO SEE)

lowfront

Default North American Union (WHAT EVERYONE IN NORTH AMERICA NEEDS TO SEE)

I just found out about this and think everyone that lives in America, Mexico, or Canada should be extremely outraged.

Watch all these clips start to finish regardless of your thoughts on your initial thoughts.

Last edited by lowfront; 02-25-2007 at 02:03 AM.

Default Re: North American Union (WHAT EVERYONE IN NORTH AMERICA NEEDS TO SEE)

Alex Jones makes me lol. Crazy texan.
    He had a brilliant interview with Gary Busey where you could tell he was thinking "wtf is this guy talking about".

lowfront

Well you guys need to watch all these clips. It takes like 30min so when you have a chance watch them.

Its important stuff regardless of what you think of alax jones his information is finally turning from "conspiracy theory" to truth.

Agreements are being signed and american's don't even know about it.

looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Coachella Junkie

Alex Jones is a fucking nutcase. That's not to say that some of this isn't true, but dude is the last person you should be going to to try to convince someone of anything. The fact that he is says more about you than the issue.

lowfront

If you guys would actually take the time and listen to all the clips. Its not just alax jones. He just knows about it more then anyone.

Alax jones has some crazy opinion this one he's correct about. Its all documented. So to say that he's far off on this is just straight up wrong.

WATCH AND LISTEN!!

(I figured I'd dig this up rather than making a new thread).
    I've been trying to read up on this stuff over the past couple of months, and I've gotta tell you, it's scary shit. SPP, NAU, NAFTA+, etc.

NAFTA Superhighway
    Selling out our sovereignty
    Adopting a common currency (Amero? What the fuck is that?)

There's a big shin dig in Quebec on the 20/21. I wish more people knew about this, but the media (NACC & friends, really) are doing a pretty good job at covering it up, and others just don't care. I can't make it, but I'll be watching the news, as there are massive protests planned. It'll be interesting to see if they get the coverage they deserve.

Here's a video with some information:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...40827&hl=en-CA

Here's a Facebook group with a ton more:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2232466583

I can't help but feel like my country has sold out. It's really upsetting to see my government, our governments, doing something so careless and so arrogant as to make these decisions without asking us, the citizens, if it is what we want. Put this to a vote in any of the three countries involved and I'd stake my life on it, not one would receive 50% in support.
    Bicycle, you're keeping me sane.

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

I am sorry but that Alex Jones is a serious idiot. I couldn't listen to more then a minute of each of his videos, I hate the fact how so many talk radio host base their facts on opinions. Lou Dobbs is just as bad, nothing but a xenophobic idiot that likes to get people worked up for ratings whether of not it is true. There was a interview done with the NYtimes where they asked him about a report that later turned out to be false and he said that it wasn't despite evidence leading to that fact that it was. It is good for his ratings so why should he deny it? At this point I am not sure what this thread was trying to get at but it sounds like a load of conspiracy theories.
    Last edited by TeamCoachellaHellYeah; 08-15-2007 at 05:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

lowfront

This isn't a theory there are many documents about it.

There is even a goverment set up website about it.

No one is denying this is happening.

http://www.spp.gov/

So instead of just bashing Alax Jones do some research for yourself.
    Last edited by lowfront; 08-15-2007 at 06:11 AM.

The whole notion of nation-state is slowly fading into oblivion anyway. The sooner people grasp that the better.

edit: but the idea that somehow the US, Canada and Mexico will be merged into one country in secret is so stupendously stupid that only crackpots and talk radio listeners would believe it.
    Last edited by TomAz; 08-15-2007 at 06:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

This is how it happens..

1st - Nation States

2nd - Regional Trading Blocs

3rd - one World Government

please don't be surprised
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

The whole notion of nation-state is slowly fading into oblivion anyway. The sooner people grasp that the better.

edit: but the idea that somehow the US, Canada and Mexico will be merged into one country in secret is so stupendously stupid that only crackpots and talk radio listeners would believe it.
    Seriously crack pot ideas. If anything I think this ideas are based on North America becoming somewhat similar to the European Union and if that is the case even in the EU all those nations are still quite sovereign. Just ask Poland or France when they don't agree with something in the EU. I think if anything alot of this rhetoric against the NA UNION (whether real or not) are based on racist notions. Keep the Mexicans and Canadians out from "invading" our country and taking us over. Completely silly, considering even those countries nationals that do work here only do so for the money so they can return home. Hell now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind working and living in Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto or even Mexico City for a while..could be a hell of a time.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    This is how it happens..

1st - Nation States

2nd - Regional Trading Blocs

3rd - one World Government

please don't be surprised
    But even the trading blocs are more of a figurehead notion. Everyone trades, that is what makes the World rich. It is the countries that do little trade that are dirt poor (Look at North Korea and even Africa. Most Africa countries do very little trade with the rest of the world and suffer dearly because of it). Trade blocs are more of a "Hey, we get along! let's sign this paper that says we get along even more! and let's do more business!". these things happen with or without the paper, but it is never really free trade or else we would import cheap ethanol from Brazil. Corn from Mexico and good cell phone technology from Europe and Japan. There are interest in even country that keeps these things from happening..

currency inflation & a reduction in Foreign investment will change alot of minds on the subject.

Like i said..... please don't be surprised

Conspiracies bore me.

Our actual living conditions are far more entertaining.
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓

Quote Originally Posted by fober View Post
    Conspiracies bore me.

Our actual living conditions are far more entertaining.
    Word....

currency inflation & a reduction in Foreign investment will change alot of minds on the subject.

Like i said..... please don't be surprised
    Please explain? Is this a argument to due with the whole Chinese currency issue?

US economy runs on consumer spending & foreign investment..

please continue.....

US economy runs on consumer spending & foreign investment..

please continue.....
    So does Britian, Australia, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, New Zealand, Spain, Canada and so on. Almost all industrialized countries are run on consumer spending and foreign investment. When a country mature it switches over to consumer spending as opposed to exporting like mad like China is doing..And it takes foreign investment to keep things new and fresh after the switch (though even before foreign investment is needed or else countries like China wouldn't be where they are today).
    Last edited by TeamCoachellaHellYeah; 08-16-2007 at 07:11 AM.

great

so what happens when all the countries mature ?

Banned

great

so what happens when all the countries mature ?
    They de-industrialize like Britian, very little is actually made in the UK so people are switching into service based occupations. Lawyers, Doctors, Nurses, Hedge Fund managers, Hotel Managers. New things are invented and they keep the economy moving. Countries go from Farming, to Manufacturing to Service to we don't know yet but IT and creative arts seems like what is going to be the next phase. The biggest problem here is Education, its terrible in quite of a few of these countries switching over. When a pillow factor closed down 4 years ago in N Carolina some of the folks working there had been working there from 20 years plus and didn't even know how to use a calculator. So a lot of people aren't prepared for the switch...We need to look at countries like Denmark and Finland that have this fantastic training and education programs that help move people from industries on the decline (Manufacturing) to things on the up swing (Healthcare, creative arts: music, movies, design and IT).
    Last edited by TeamCoachellaHellYeah; 08-16-2007 at 07:12 AM.

Banned

If the shit goes down im movin to Missoula and joining forces with the militia teamdragonforcefuckyesmobiledishwisherxanaxcircula rrocksdiefreelibertyUSA4lyfeyablo.

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    If the shit goes down im movin to Missoula and joining forces with the militia teamdragonforcefuckyesmobiledishwisherxanaxcircula rrocksdiefreelibertyUSA4lyfeyablo.
    YO ! YOUZ SHIT NEEDS AN ACRONYM YO !

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    They de-industrialize like Britian, very little is actually made in the UK so people are switching into service based occupations. Lawyers, Doctors, Nurses, Hedge Fund managers, Hotel Managers. New things are invented and they keep the economy moving.
    Yeah, partially correct.
    We decided years ago that manufacturing was Old-Hat, Poorly Paid and Very Dirty so we switched into Equities, Hedge Funds, Fixed Income markets and On-Line Gambling and all became rich literally overnight.
    As a result of this modernisation we all now have huge salaries, cars and houses. However, we don't actually invent new things in the UK we get the East Europeans to do that horrid, grubby, industrious and helpful shit.

Banned

I guess dental care wasnt a priority.

snap

Quote Originally Posted by clarky123 View Post
    Yeah, partially correct.
    We decided years ago that manufacturing was Old-Hat, Poorly Paid and Very Dirty so we switched into Equities, Hedge Funds, Fixed Income markets and On-Line Gambling and all became rich literally overnight.
    As a result of this modernisation we all now have huge salaries, cars and houses. However, we don't actually invent new things in the UK we get the East Europeans to do that horrid, grubby, industrious and helpful shit.
    AH! so you see I am not talking complete bull shit here. But you guys still "invent" things they just aren't physical things like cars and such. Online gambling is a thing. and you guys are one of the very few countries that actually export financial services (Switzerland is another). So I am not too far off.

Hey, wtf, who needs teeth when you have a sense of irony and more than one brain cell.

OH! DAMN!