Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Shower Buddies

  1. #1
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Silverlake
    Posts
    46

    Default Shower Buddies

    If the shower lines are looooong can more than one person share a stall to save time and water?

  2. #2
    Member lizng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Laurentia
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    Good luck fitting more than one person in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    The Wizard didnt resist the police, the police resisted The Wizard

  3. #3
    Member Cammo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Posts
    365

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    gonna wash my back?

  4. #4
    Member phonographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    An hour from Coachella
    Posts
    675

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    My showers last 3 minutes tops. Just speed it up and use cold water, it helps AND it'll feel fucking refreshing as hell. That's my Guarantee.
    2007, 2008, 2009, 2010

  5. #5
    Member digitaldragon03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    At Lake Cahuilla there are only 2 showers in the men's restroom and you get 3 minutes to shower for your $0.50. Theres an unwritten rule that you dont spend more than 6 minutes in there in order to keep the line moving. Last year, there was one guy who was in there for a good 15-20 minutes. People would go in and out of one shower stall while the other remained closed. Everyone in line was beginning to get a little ticked off. Finally, we hear the water turn off and the guy walks out of the shower and some chick comes out of there as well with a towel around herself and her panties in hand. All was forgiven.

  6. #6
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Silverlake
    Posts
    46

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    seeeee that's the buddy system at work. way to go them...

    does Coachella have shower police?

  7. #7
    Member lizng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Laurentia
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    There's a person that sits out in front of the trailer, but I doubt they're working that shit like a beat cop with a quota.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    The Wizard didnt resist the police, the police resisted The Wizard

  8. #8
    old school Stickjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldragon03 View Post
    At Lake Cahuilla there are only 2 showers in the men's restroom and you get 3 minutes to shower for your $0.50. Theres an unwritten rule that you dont spend more than 6 minutes in there in order to keep the line moving. Last year, there was one guy who was in there for a good 15-20 minutes. People would go in and out of one shower stall while the other remained closed. Everyone in line was beginning to get a little ticked off. Finally, we hear the water turn off and the guy walks out of the shower and some chick comes out of there as well with a towel around herself and her panties in hand. All was forgiven.
    So he spent $3 and some chick did her laundry? Lame.

  9. #9
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,250

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  10. #10
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,516

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.mugatu View Post
    If the shower lines are looooong can more than one person share a stall to save time and water?
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    1,705

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.mugatu View Post
    does Coachella have shower police?
    Just this guy:




  12. #12
    Member Gin N' Jewz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Carlsbad, CA
    Posts
    199

    Default Re: Shower Buddies



    bring a chicken strip. they're fuckin crazy

  13. #13
    Member Cammo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Posts
    365

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    So, back scrub novo

  14. #14
    Member donkey sex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Surf City
    Posts
    2,047

    Default Re: Shower Buddies


  15. #15
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Silverlake
    Posts
    46

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    also I assume there will be more campers there this year.

    I hope to the shower gods there are more showers. Right?

    OR

    I was considering a pool, pond, or fountain? Has anyone seen a body of water near the fest grounds? Sprinkler maybe...

    At ACL you can dip in Barton Springs pool during the day for like $2 its a great way to escape the heat and my mom.

    Ohhhh! how about an above ground pool!!?! In the camping area?

  16. #16
    Member phonographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    An hour from Coachella
    Posts
    675

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.mugatu View Post
    Ohhhh! how about an above ground pool!!?! In the camping area?
    Someone would drown within 5 minutes of it being open.
    2007, 2008, 2009, 2010

  17. #17

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    Planning to bring a solar shower if Coachella's shower's suck:



    also doubles as a dong bag if ur looking to knock boots with a random

  18. #18
    Member dantoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    523

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    i had an awesome golf cart garden hose shower last year.. kinda hippy but kinda perfect....

  19. #19
    Member ProEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    116

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    Are tickle fights allowed in the shower?

  20. #20

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    Sorry, I am a coachella virgin, What's ACL?

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.mugatu View Post
    also I assume there will be more campers there this year.

    I hope to the shower gods there are more showers. Right?

    OR

    I was considering a pool, pond, or fountain? Has anyone seen a body of water near the fest grounds? Sprinkler maybe...

    At ACL you can dip in Barton Springs pool during the day for like $2 its a great way to escape the heat and my mom.

    Ohhhh! how about an above ground pool!!?! In the camping area?

  21. #21

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    Austin City Limits music festival

  22. #22

    Default Re: Shower Buddies

    Quote Originally Posted by ProEdge View Post
    Are tickle fights allowed in the shower?
    encouraged

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for carpool/camping buddies from East Bay
    By TardGenius in forum Carpools
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 06:47 PM
  2. Looking for carpool and camping buddies from East Bay
    By TardGenius in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 12:48 PM
  3. Everyone needs a Shower!
    By theemoeric in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 04:20 PM
  4. where to take a shower?
    By johnnystar in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 10:29 AM
  5. I'll Pay for a Shower
    By Gongshow in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 05:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •