Thread: HOTEL SHORTAGE?

Default HOTEL SHORTAGE?

Is it me, or does there seem to be a bigger stortage of hotel rooms (a lot faster) this year?

I know many more people who are going the hotel route due to the extra day, and I think my most recent hotel searches are proving that.

So my word for the day is RESERVE. Do it now, as I think the situation isn't getting any better.

Just a word of warning on those waiting to do so.
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

Default Re: HOTEL SHORTAGE?

this is going to be my first time attending coachella. and i was wondering, how quick do these tickets sell? does the event sell out as quick as it seems the hotel rooms are going?
    thanks! =)
    -LeeAnn

Quote Originally Posted by C DUB YA View Post
    So my word for the day is RESERVE. Do it now, as I think the situation isn't getting any better.
    Exactly. Reserving is free. And you can always cancel if you find something better or change your mind.

beware, though, some hotels have caught on and charge your credit card for your entire stay immediately! fantasy springs and best western date tree hotel both did this to me this year and the fucks caused me to go over my limit due to the $1000+ in charges along with a $35 overlimit fee. i am pretty pissed because it didn't state anywhere that that was there policy. i cancelled those rooms and found a place that didn't charge until you arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    beware, though, some hotels have caught on and charge your credit card for your entire stay immediately! fantasy springs and best western date tree hotel both did this to me this year and the fucks caused me to go over my limit due to the $1000+ in charges along with a $35 overlimit fee. i am pretty pissed because it didn't state anywhere that that was there policy. i cancelled those rooms and found a place that didn't charge until you arrive.
    That's really shitty.