Thread: Is 250 reasonable?

Default Is 250 reasonable?

For a sunday ticket? Cousin got his car impounded and needs the cash to get it out. It's a printed ticket. Do you think people would mind that? They would pick up from his address and have his info for insurance. They would also have the pdf forward to their email

Default Re: Is 250 reasonable?

I'm also wondering if theres been cases of scams. Like people use the printed ticket and then report it false or something. If this happens is there a way to contact coachella and ask if the ticket was used? thanks

A person will find out if its used or not because when it gets scanned it will say it got used. If you think the price is reasonable by all means, dont ask us because we would tell you to sell it to a person who really wants to go on here for what it cost. But its an emergency so you do what you have to do. sure people can get scammed but in the end it can be your responsibility regarding this due to you putting a printed ticket out there to use. Also you could just print it out and meet the person or something. I dont know I am rambling, just do what you feel is the right thing and be done with it.

Smile Re: Is 250 reasonable?

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    A person will find out if its used or not because when it gets scanned it will say it got used. If you think the price is reasonable by all means, dont ask us because we would tell you to sell it to a person who really wants to go on here for what it cost. But its an emergency so you do what you have to do. sure people can get scammed but in the end it can be your responsibility regarding this due to you putting a printed ticket out there to use. Also you could just print it out and meet the person or something. I dont know I am rambling, just do what you feel is the right thing and be done with it.
    He put the ticket on his cc, so he hasnt paid that off. He needs the car for work so yea it is a emergency. I was just asking. They seem to go above 300 easily on ebay. He's just trying to cut his losses and sell it. He's also worried about the possibility of a scam. I'm sure if everyones situations were the same they wouldnt mind selling it at cost. He does plan to meet the person one on one to assure its legit. Thanks for the info

I'm interested but also skeptical. Why dont people buy hard tickets. Where do you live. If you live close then I would feel better about it. E-mail me quiz_n_berry@yahoo.com

They're legit you would be picking it up at a home address. He could also show you proof of 3 other tickets that were purchase in a bundle of four. (very first presale) I think its more security to have the tickets at hand. I've had a few concert tickets lost or get rerouted. The other shipping methods were also expensive. I think they started around 10-20 extra. It's in the city of azusa california 91702.

Quote Originally Posted by d_apathy View Post
    They're legit you would be picking it up at a home address. He could also show you proof of 3 other tickets that were purchase in a bundle of four. (very first presale) I think its more security to have the tickets at hand. I've had a few concert tickets lost or get rerouted. The other shipping methods were also expensive. I think they started around 10-20 extra. It's in the city of azusa california 91702.
    Standard shipping on ticketmaster tickets is FREE......

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Standard shipping on ticketmaster tickets is FREE......
    days before the concert. I cant say really. I didnt buy them myself. We scrapped whatever money we could and bought them at the very first presale. As I said its more of a security thing.
    Last edited by d_apathy; 02-24-2007 at 04:20 PM.

The very first pre-sale was Ducat King and they have not sent out tickets yet--

Quote Originally Posted by momof5 View Post
    The very first pre-sale was Ducat King and they have not sent out tickets yet--
    the thursday one? i dont remember the one that used indio or daytrippin as a promo code lol

this thread sounds like a bunch of bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by minus_blindfold View Post
    this thread sounds like a bunch of bullshit
    You would be picking them up personally and have an address / phone number. I dont know how more bullshit that can get. What do you expect a contract? Seems ridiculious but easily done.