Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PHISH Summer Tour 2010

Default PHISH Summer Tour 2010

* Disclaimer * I am well aware that this will only interest very few of you

The following is the first I have heard regarding Phish shows this Summer:

Phish cleared for Telluride shows

Phish has been given the go-ahead for a two concerts to be held Aug. 9-10 in Telluride, CO. The Telluride Town Council on Tuesday (3/9) cleared the way for the jam band to play the back-to-back shows in Town Park by resolving to exempt the concert co-producers from a deadline that would have required them to notify the town of the proposed shows by May 2009, according to The Telluride Watch.

The decision completed the final step in a three-step approval process required by the Town Council for the concerts to take place. However, several other conditions must be met by the band before the shows can go forward, according to The Watch.

Concert co-producers Telluride Bluegrass Festival and AEG Live reportedly must reach a legal agreement to insure that the longstanding Telluride Jazz Celebration--scheduled to run Aug. 6-8, is not negatively impacted the Phish shows.

A second condition reportedly requires the band to cover a portion of law enforcement costs for the event, which have been estimated to be at least $55,000.

Additionally, a minimum of 1,500 tickets reportedly must be made available for purchase only at local retailers to ensure that locals have access to the Phish shows.

If the band and concert promoters meet the conditions, the Telluride shows can go forward.
    http://www.livedaily.com/news/21637.html
    12/31 NYE w/ Chromeo @ Fort Mason
    01/28 Beacon @ the Rickshaw Stop
    02/07 London Grammar @ the Fox Theatre
    02/13 Breakbot @ The Mezzanine
    03/02 Caribou @ The Fillmore (?)

Default Re: PHISH Summer Tour 2010

I've been to the Bluegrass and the Blues and Brews Festival, that park is going to be overly packed.

Awesome, here's to hoping for another Gorge show!!
    "It began as a mistake" - Charles Bukowski

Wanted:
    1. Nachos
    2. Puppies

Itll be the same as last year, Gorge, Shoreline,Alpine, Deer Creek etc etc....

edit: Better put money aisde, onsales start in a couple weeks.....
    Last edited by suprefan; 03-12-2010 at 06:05 PM.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Phish NYE was one of the most greatest shows ive ever experienced. MOAR
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Apparently APE posted on their site that PHISH was performing at the Berkeley Greek Theater from August 5-7th.

Blackswan posted it here

How much do you think tickets to the Greek show will run, fikus? I saw Phish back in 2002 and it was really fun....I'd like to go again.

12/31: Derek Plaslaiko, Dave Aju @ f8
    1/8: Tamaryn @ The Chapel
    1/28: Beacon @ The Rickshaw Stop
    1/29: Ty Segall, Wand, Cold Beat @ GAMH
    2/7: Robag Whrume, Daniel Bell, Sassmouth, The Black Madonna @ Public Works
    2/14: Sparks @ Ace Theater Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    How much do you think tickets to the Greek show will run, fikus? I saw Phish back in 2002 and it was really fun....I'd like to go again.
    Last Summer's tix were $49.50 before fees and the 2 day run at the Gorge that I saw was worth every damn penny (they were shows 22 and 23 for me since '98). I'd recommend going to at least one day at the Greek, I'm sure that the boys are going to have a blast playing there.

Here's tentative confirmation of the Berkeley shows:

By Jim Harrington
    Bay Area News Group Music Critic

I’ve got some news that will thrill local Phish-heads: The acclaimed Vermont band will play three San Francisco Bay Area dates this summer. Specifically, I’m being told that Phish will perform Aug. 5-7 at the UC Greek Theatre in Berkeley.

That’s the first confirmed batch of dates in what should be another monster summer for the group. These Greek shows should be among the toughest tickets of the season – the Greek holds some 8,000 fans, as opposed to the 22,000 that can fill Shoreline (where Phish usually plays in the Bay Area).
    I don’t have any details as to on sale dates or prices. But that will come whenever Phish finally announces its tour. I can’t wait for these shows.
    http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/201...ey-shows-2010/

Yeah I saw them at Shoreline. I didn't even know who Phish was to be honest, but my best friend and I were given free VIP tickets. We ended up ditching our box seats and partying on the lawn with all the phish-heads.

I want to do this for sure.

12/31: Derek Plaslaiko, Dave Aju @ f8
    1/8: Tamaryn @ The Chapel
    1/28: Beacon @ The Rickshaw Stop
    1/29: Ty Segall, Wand, Cold Beat @ GAMH
    2/7: Robag Whrume, Daniel Bell, Sassmouth, The Black Madonna @ Public Works
    2/14: Sparks @ Ace Theater Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Yeah I saw them at Shoreline. I didn't even know who Phish was to be honest, but my best friend and I were given free VIP tickets. We ended up ditching our box seats and partying on the lawn with all the phish-heads.

I want to do this for sure.
    The year that you saw them at Shoreline was most likely 2003 (they were on hiatus for 26 months from 10/07/00 until 12/31/02). At any rate, I was right there in the lawn 'with' you (up until last year, I had been to every Shoreline show starting in 1998)

Once things are confirmed through PHISH, you should definitely try for mail order tickets. Its a lottery system that occurs well before regular onsale and if you win they send you nicely designed tix for a fraction of the mark-up TM does.

i want to see PHISH this summer
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Then get to planning a trip..... Considering Radiohead, Arcade Fire, Daft Punk and many more bands have played the Berkeley Greek, its not a bad place to think about...

Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    i want to see PHISH this summer
    As well you should

general onsale march 26th 2010

6/11/10 Toyota Park, Chicago, IL - $50.00 GA Floor and Reserved Seating Stands

6/12/10 Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

6/13/10 Hershey Stadium, Hershey, PA - $50.00 GA Floor and Reserved Seating Stands

6/15/10 nTelos Wireless Pavilion, Portsmouth, VA - $50.00 General Admission

6/17/10 Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

6/18/10 Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

6/19/10 Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

6/20/10 Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

6/22/10 Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

6/24/10 Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

6/25/10 Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

6/26/10 Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

6/27/10 Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

6/29/10 CMAC, Canandaigua, NY - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

7/1/10 Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion, Raleigh, NC - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

7/2/10 Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Charlotte, NC - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

7/3/10 Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park, Alpharetta, GA - $50.00 GA Pit, Reserved seating and GA lawn

7/4/2010 Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park, Alpharetta, GA - $50.00 GA Pit, Reserved seating and GA lawn

8/5/10 Greek Theatre, Berkeley, CA - $50.00 General Admission

8/6/10 Greek Theatre, Berkeley, CA - $50.00 General Admission

8/7/10 Greek Theatre, Berkeley, CA - $50.00 General Admission

8/9/10 Town Park, Telluride, CO - $50.00 General Admission *(Please see important info below)*

8/10/10 Town Park, Telluride, CO - $50.00 General Admission *(Please see important info below)*

8/12/10 Verizon Wireless Music Center, Noblesville, IN - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

8/13/10 Verizon Wireless Music Center, Noblesville, IN - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

8/14/10 Alpine Valley Music Theater, East Troy, WI - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

8/15/10 Alpine Valley Music Theater, East Troy, WI - $50.00 Reserved seating and GA lawn

8/17/10 Nikon at Jones Beach Theater, Wantagh, NY - $50.00 Reserved seating

8/18/10 Nikon at Jones Beach Theater, Wantagh, NY - $50.00 Reserved seating

IMPORTANT INFO FOR TELLURIDE SHOWS

* Tickets will be sold as 2 day tickets only.

* If your ticket request for Telluride is granted, you will have an opportunity to purchase camping tickets on a first come first served basis. Camping ticket purchase information will be sent to Telluride ticket buyers via email at a later date.

You may request up to four tickets per show, except for the Berkeley and Telluride shows which have a 2 ticket limit per show. Tapers may request up to two taper tickets per show.

For more information on these shows, please click here.

We will ONLY accept requests for these tickets during a TEN-DAY PERIOD.

The request time ends: Friday, March 26 at 11:59 PM, EDT.

All requests, regardless of when they are placed, are treated equally in the system. You can request tickets to one or more shows, but your entire ticket request for all shows must be placed at one time.

Our allotment of tickets for each show is limited, so we may not be able to fulfill every request that we receive. You will be notified of your order status prior to the public on-sale date. All notifications will be sent via email to the email address you provide in your ticket request. If we are able to fulfill your ticket request, we will charge the total amount due to your credit card at that time.

You will be charged a $5.40 convenience fee for each ticket purchased ($10.80 for the Telluride 2-Day tickets). In addition, all tickets will be shipped within the continental US via FedEx Expedited, and you will be charged a $10.00 shipping fee per order. Tickets shipped outside the continental US will be shipped via FedEx International at a charge specific to the country to which the tickets are being shipped.

Packages may not be sent to a PO Box, and ticket requests with incorrect or no shipping information will not be processed. Tickets will begin shipping May 28, 2010. If your request is granted, you can expect your tickets to ship approximately 2 weeks prior to the first show on your order.

There is a limit of one ticket request per credit card. As a security measure, Phish Tickets will accept only one unique credit card number for each ticket request. If you attempt to place additional ticket requests with the same credit card number, all requests will be rejected. In addition, we will be filtering out multiple ticket requests made by the same person at the same billing address using different credit cards. Attempts to make multiple ticket requests by the same person at the same address may result in a low priority assignment or even rejection of your requests.

To request tickets for multiple shows you MUST follow these instructions:

* first select the first show you want to request tickets for
    * then choose the quantity and type of tickets for your request.
    * click "Continue" to proceed to the shopping basket.
    * Once you have added the ticket request to your shopping basket click "Request more items" at the bottom of the screen
    * you will be taken back to the event list page where you can choose the next show and add that show's tickets to your request.
    * Repeat this process until you have chosen the quantity of tickets for each show that you wish to request tickets.

At any time during this process you can click "view cart" at the top right of your screen to see what tickets you have added to your request thus far.

Types of Ticket Requests

Depending on how a particular venue is configured there may be several types of ticket requests that you may choose for a given show. Below is a summary of venue configurations and the types of ticket requests you may chose depending on your ticket needs:

General Admission Shows

These are shows where there are no reserved seats and seating is on a first come first served basis. For general admission shows, taping is on a first come first served basis. There are no Taper specific tickets.

Ticket request types:

* GENERAL ADMISSION - enters your request into a random selection process for general admission tickets to the show.

Reserved Seating Shows

These are shows where all seats are reserved. For ticket requests that are granted, seating is assigned by Phish Tickets on a best available basis.

Ticket request types:

* BEST AVAILABLE enters your request into a random selection process for reserved seating tickets to the show.
    * TAPER PREFERRED enters your request into a random selection process for reserved seating TAPER tickets to the show BUT should Taper specific tickets sell out, your order still is eligible to be selected for NON-Taper specific reserved seating tickets.
    * TAPER ONLY - enters your request into a random selection process for Taper Specific tickets only.

Reserved Seating and General Admission Lawn Shows

These are shows that have reserved seating in a pavilion and also general admission sections.
    Ticket request types:

* BEST AVAILABLE enters your request into a random selection process for either reserved seating or general admission tickets.
    * TAPER PREFERRED enters your request into a random selection process for reserved seating TAPER tickets to the show BUT should Taper specific tickets sell out, your order still is eligible for selection of NON-Taper specific reserved seating or general admission tickets.
    * TAPER ONLY - enters your request into a random selection process for Taper Specific tickets only.

General Admission Floor and Reserved Seating Shows

These are shows that have general admission standing on the floor and reserved seating in the stands. For general admission floor shows, taping is on a first come first served basis. Tapers must have a GA floor ticket. There are no Taper specific tickets.
    Ticket request types:

* BEST AVAILABLE enters your request into a random selection process for either reserved seating or general admission tickets.
    * FLOOR ONLY enters your request into a random selection process for GA floor tickets only.
    * RESERVED ONLY - enters your request into a random selection process for reserved seating tickets only.

Pre-order LivePhish downloads and CDs with your ticket request

LivePhish.com audio downloads and CDs are available for pre-order for every show of the tour. You may select MP3, FLAC, FLAC-HD or CD audio file formats. Prior to the show, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete your order at LivePhish.com. Please note: If you pre-order a Live Phish item with your ticket request, you will only be charged for that item if your ticket request is successful for that particular show. If you do receive tickets to the show(s) you ordered via Phish Tickets, your download pre-order will charged in a separate transaction than your tickets. If you do not elect to pre-order a download now, you will still have the opportunity to purchase the audio at LivePhish.com at a later date.

A FEW CHOICE WORDS ON SCALPING

Phish Tickets has a zero tolerance for scalping and insists that all patrons of our service abide by our policy stated herein. Tickets made available through this site are intended only for fans who are actually planning on attending the shows requested. It is strictly prohibited to resell any tickets obtained through Phish Tickets for more than the purchase price. If you are found to be reselling, trading or brokering tickets that you purchased through our site for profit, Phish Tickets may at its discretion cancel your ticket order and all other pending orders in your name. This cancellation will result in a refund of the total price for the tickets minus a $7.00 per ticket processing fee and any shipping fees that have been incurred with respect to the order. We reserve the right to investigate all orders suspected to be in violation of this policy.

We urge you not to purchase tickets through brokers or "scalpers." These tickets may be counterfeit in which case you will not only be overcharged but will also likely be denied entry into the show.

For Customer Service issues or questions, please email Phishtickets@musictoday.com. We will answer all e-mails in a timely and personal manner. Please send only one e-mail in a 24 hour period. Please note, that due to the high volume of requests we will not be able to make changes to your order once it has been processed. Queries not related directly to customer service issues will be disregarded.

Thank you for visiting Phish Tickets, and good luck with your ticket request!

Click HERE to submit your ticket request.
    Last edited by suprefan; 03-16-2010 at 05:24 PM.

With those dates it makes it look like there is no chance they will be at the Mile High Festival unless they end their tour here. There are not dates for MHF that I can find though so I am not sure when it will be. They said sometime end of August maybe. If Phish played, it would double the sales of the festival...
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

no single day tickets? what?????

lol
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    no single day tickets? what?????

lol

I know, I wanted to pull my hair out when I read that.

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    With those dates it makes it look like there is no chance they will be at the Mile High Festival unless they end their tour here. There are not dates for MHF that I can find though so I am not sure when it will be. They said sometime end of August maybe. If Phish played, it would double the sales of the festival...
    Youre gong to Telluride and cant complain about it. No Mile High Fest.

old school

Their 3D movie will be out soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

I loved Phish at Bonnaroo; these Berkeley dates look very tempting.

Quote Originally Posted by woogie846 View Post
    I loved Phish at Bonnaroo; these Berkeley dates look very tempting.
    They sure are, but feel like the West's consolation prize. Anyway, my fingers are crossed for the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by fikus222 View Post
    They sure are, but feel like the West's consolation prize. Anyway, my fingers are crossed for the lottery.
    Good luck with the tickets! I was an idiot not to go to Festival 8.

Supre Super Phish Phan, you planning on attending a show this go around?

Entered for the 3 nights at Berkeley, should be a great time indeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

old school

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Itll be the same as last year, Gorge, Shoreline,Alpine, Deer Creek etc etc....
    Awesome venue. I've seen lots of good shows there.

Yeah, like how I saw Radiohead there....

Good call on the venues being the same this tour, Supre.

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Yeah, like how I saw Radiohead there....
    no way. really?

Not like they were going to pick anything really out of the ordinary? Live Nation pays you $$$, thats where you go play.

Again I ask: Do you have any real intention of seeing them or do you just like reporting the Phish news?

Quote Originally Posted by woogie846 View Post
    Good luck with the tickets! I was an idiot not to go to Festival 8.
    i just couldnt afford it but man I wish I went. At least I got NYE