Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carpools: Offer a ride to Coachella? Need a for a ride? PICKUP PAL

Lurker

Default Re: Carpools: Can you give someone a ride to Coachella? Are you looking for a ride?

My girlfriend and I are flying from London, spending a couple of days in LA either side of the festival and still need a ride and a camping spot.

Very happy to help out with gas money and could even go some or all of the way in on a car camping ticket in exchange for a ride.

PM me if you can help.

Default Re: Carpools: Can you give someone a ride to Coachella? Are you looking for a ride?

need a ride for 2 from portland/eugene or anything thats gonna be coming through along the way. let me know if you can help us out

Need a ride from Bay Area or Sacramento to and from Coachella, or Thursday and Monday

PM back

coachellaridefinder.com is way better!!!

Banned

Default Re: Carpools: Offer a ride to Coachella? Need a for a ride? PICKUP PAL

anyone need a ride from the SFV?? were leaving thurs around 12 and coming bk mon...we have a car camping spot with plenty of room and are looking for 2-3 ppl to share the spot with us!! PM me for details

OMG I WANT TO BE IN THIS! PLEASE HIT ME UP

HI MY NAME IS URSULA! I DONT WANT TO BE KIDNAPPED! I AM FLYING TO LAX AND HAVE HEARD IT TO BE SHADY! I WOULD LOVE A RIDE! I HAVE A CAMPING SPOT WITH FRIENDS BUT CANNOT DRIVE WITH THEM DOWN DUE TO SCHOOL! PLEASE HITS ME UP! URSULAWRIGHT@HOTMAIL.COM

Hey!

My friend and I need a ride to LAX after Kanye West Sunday night. Our flight leaves at 830 AM. We are willing to pay for gas and even drive your car if you want to party that night. Private message me if you are headed out that night and hopefully we can work something out.

If anyone needs a ride from LA to Indio and is willing to leave SUPER early Thursday morning PM me. We (4 girls ages 24-26) have plenty of room.
    relax

hey there! im flying into LAX at 11:54pm thursday night, is anyone else heading to coachella around that time? pweeeeaaaassseee
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

free companion parking space with in and out privileges for whoever picks up my two friends at LAX. 8:15 AM thursday. ride back sorted already.

I'm willing to pick up people Thursday from Ontario airport, any time before 2:00 p.m. leaving for indio at 4:00 anyone in riverside and san bernardino area p.m. me aswell...but an,e- mail will get u a quicker response.....stellarpoet22@yahoo.com

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica_MP View Post
    If anyone needs a ride from LA to Indio and is willing to leave SUPER early Thursday morning PM me. We (4 girls ages 24-26) have plenty of room.
    PMed you. hope we can work something out. super early is key

Lurker

RIDE FROM SANTA BARBARA->coachella and back

Leaving for coachella from Santa Barbara on friday morning.
    Send me a PM if interested. I can pick up along the way as well as offer a ride back from the festival monday morning.

Leaving Ontario airport Thursday 11am, 2 open seats. pm me if you need a lift to the polo grounds.

Leaving from Venice today around 3pm for my hotel in Palm Springs.

Hit me up if you need a lift.

good luck ...looks fun
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like thisÖand totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Lurker

'Headin down to Coachella from Canada, Edmonton, Ab to be exact. CarpoolChella anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by SofiDonner View Post
    need a ride from San Diego! Anyone have a free spot? Of course willing to pay for some gas
    What weekend?
    verveman77:

If anyone is looking for a ride from San Diego or thereabouts around midday Thursday of Weekend 2, PM me.

What time are you planning on leaving?

I'm looking for a ride FROM Coachella back to LAX on Monday after Weekend 2 (April 23), for two people. We'll be happy to pitch in for gas money!

Possibly a ride from Santa Barbara? I'm flying solo as well at this point!

Lurker

We have room for two in our vehicle. Will be near Venice /Culver City area. We our 3 women heading out thurs 4/12/2012 morning/early afternoon. We our returning Monday 4/26/2012 sometime in morning.
    $60 per person one way. No smoking or drinking booze in the car please.
    mercygirlrocks@sbcglobal.net

I'm driving from Fresno to Coachella for the 2nd weekend and I have 3 open seats. I will be leaving for Coachella Thursday afternoon and returning to Fresno on Monday. My car is full for camping because I am meeting friends. All i can offer is a ride, I would drop you off when i got there and meet you on Monday when I return.

I know it's a long shot, but I am in need of a ride from Oklahoma! I would obviously pay for a gas and everything.