Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carpools: Offer a ride to Coachella? Need a for a ride? PICKUP PAL

Hybrid View

Default Carpools: Offer a ride to Coachella? Need a for a ride? PICKUP PAL

Are you looking for a ride? Post here to meet up, OR try our PickupPal site to get dynamically matched with someone.

http://www.pickuppal.com/pup/welcome/Coachella

With PickupPal, people donít have to surf through 48 pages of this forum to try and find a match, they do the matching for you, based on profile preference and location.

With their use of common social networking tools (Facebook, LinkedIN, Myspace) people can see if you are already connected to potential matches as friends of friends. This helps alleviate the trust barrier.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Default Re: Carpools: Can you give someone a ride to Coachella? Are you looking for a ride?

hmm... interesting
    weekend one

Default Re: Carpools: Can you give someone a ride to Coachella? Are you looking for a ride?

need a ride from San Diego! Anyone have a free spot? Of course willing to pay for some gas

Lurker

Coming from San Diego. We'll be leaving the 15th and returning the 19th. If you wanna camp, we have plenty room to share.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiDonner View Post
    need a ride from San Diego! Anyone have a free spot? Of course willing to pay for some gas
    What weekend?
    verveman77:

Sounds dangerous
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

I have 3 spots left in my car. My group is taking 2 cars down from the Bay Area. If you need a ride let me know.

Lurker

Still have room? Solo flyer here, just moved to San Fran and would adore the opportunity to go. Please let me know if you still have space.
    Peace, Chelsea

Possibly a ride from Santa Barbara? I'm flying solo as well at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by Panda421 View Post
    I have 3 spots left in my car. My group is taking 2 cars down from the Bay Area. If you need a ride let me know.
    I could use a ride back to the bay, email me ASAP if that's possible, I'll chip in for gas. otherwise ima start booking my return trip on amtrak. email me at dhstanton@ucdavis.edu

Thanks, Dylan

OMG I WANT TO BE IN THIS! PLEASE HIT ME UP

What time are you planning on leaving?

I'm looking for a ride FROM Coachella back to LAX on Monday after Weekend 2 (April 23), for two people. We'll be happy to pitch in for gas money!

2 Spots left leaving from LAX on thrusday at midday, leaving from coahcella to lax after Gorillaz to catch a 7 am flight

PM if youre intrested

Lurker

Looking for a ride from Austin, TX for myself and 3 others. Please hit me up! $

hey I'm gonna be in LA from Apr. 12th to Apr. 15th. I have a friend who arrives to LA on thursday at 7p.m. and I'm gonna pick him up. Then we will drive to Coachella and we'll have 3 seats left.

send a message if you want to come with us!!

Best regards

Lurker

Leaving on the 8th from Fort Simpson Canada and have room for 3. I will be going through prince george, vancouver, olympia, crescent city, san fran, malibu, any takers? I'm in for a good time so no prude's allowed=)

You guys should check out bus2coachella.com. They have a pretty sweet deal.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by kato10 View Post
    You guys should check out bus2coachella.com. They have a pretty sweet deal.
    'Sorry. This site is not currently available.'

Just down for maintenance?

Default Re: Carpools: Offer a ride to Coachella? Need a for a ride? PICKUP PAL

I know it's a long shot, but I am in need of a ride from Oklahoma! I would obviously pay for a gas and everything.

Lurker

We are looking for a ride leaving from LAX on Thursday at midday, returning to LAX from coachella after midnight to catch a 7 am flight

Please Help!

Me and one other college student from UCB need a ride from the Bay Area. Does anyone still have room? Thanks

BUS2COACHELLA.com!!!

YO PEEPS, i got 2 spots left, leaving from lax thursday at 630 pm or so, coming back monday midmorning sometime, holler

Anyone have one spot avail?
    Coming down from 209 up north or even in LA if i go to my aunts by bus
    Please lemme know

This thread is hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Yo me and a bud need a ride from Long Beach friday morning! We would pay well and greatly appreciate the help! We're flying from across the country and our ride bailed on us the last minute!

I need a ride from LAX to Coachella Friday early in the morning...anyone headed that way?

have room for 1 more, leaving from the bay area (south), thursday morning between 9 and 10 am. please be willing to pitch in for gas. so far it's me and 2 others i've found on the message boards, so 4 strangers driving to coachella together, how is that not an adventure already?
    "Let's hug it out bitch!"

I could give a ride to someone/s from LA to the festival on Thursday/Fri morn and I'm coming back to LA on Sun/Mon morn... PM me for deets. Looking to split a little gas but I have a hybrid!