Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

Quote Originally Posted by C_d_M View Post
    Has anyone really decided as to even go that far in wanting to do to look more like so?
    wut?

Quote Originally Posted by C_d_M View Post
    Has anyone really decided as to even go that far in wanting to do to look more like so?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbarator View Post
    You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
    ohhhhh ok thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by Garbarator View Post
    So if one has been further even more decided than before to do more look and can anyone.. Do you really be as even far to go as even decided more like to look more?

Quote Originally Posted by Gin N' Jewz View Post
    So if one has been further even more decided than before to do more look and can anyone.. Do you really be as even far to go as even decided more like to look more?
    Nah, tha wouldnt really make sense.

Oh ok.. well i'll just go far then.

Quote Originally Posted by Motab View Post
    Great thread!

I have a question since there's Ins and Outs this year. For day parking, can I have a cooler in my car with beer, and attend/create an impromptu Beer Garden in the parking lot? Then, presumably, walk back into the event? I know they'll allow 1 case of beer per person for camping, but what about day parking?
    Drinking in the parking lot is not allow, plus when you see how far you need to park from the festival entrance, make that hike multiple times in 100+ temperatures will sound like a pretty bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    Drinking in the parking lot is not allow, plus when you see how far you need to park from the festival entrance, make that hike multiple times in 100+ temperatures will sound like a pretty bad idea.
    doesn't stop people from doing it, I see tons of mini-tailgate parties going on each day in the lots.
    weekend one

Quote Originally Posted by beckylyn View Post
    i have an unnatural obsession with going out for breakfast. do you know of any amazing breakfast spots in indio? thanks =)
    The yellow basket char-broiler- http://palmsprings.metromix.com/rest...721059/content

They have over 100 items on their menu and the breakfast is all pretty good. It's the one place we have to stop at every year.
    your pockets are no longer filled with sunshine, now they are filled with sadness and despair.

Good to have you back Trick.

Drinky, what is your favorite Coachellabeer?
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    Good to have you back Trick.

Drinky, what is your favorite Coachellabeer?
    that question meaning what exactly?
    last.fm
    11/14/14 - Death From Above 1979 @ Regent // 11/16/14 - Lucero @ Echo

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmontanez View Post
    doesn't stop people from doing it, I see tons of mini-tailgate parties going on each day in the lots.
    This is true. like i said before, if you can get away with it, go for it. I'm not a lawyer or anything, but I imagine if secruity decides to notice you, they'll probably just tell you put your shit away and get out of the parking lot.

Yes, going in and out of the venue to drink at your car is a pretty stupid idea. The last two years I've gone the walk from car to entrance has been like 30 minutes. Best advice is to tailgate in the morning before going in - get a nice buzz on, and then drink sporadically throughout the day just enough to keep it going.

If your goal is to remain shitfaced drunk for 12 hours from start of festival to finished though, Coachella may not be for you.

You would assuredly sober up quite a bit just from the walks back and forth to the tailgating parties simply from all the sweating that you're going to do.
    last.fm

Something just occurred to me, and I would like to discuss a subject that has been brought up many times before in the past, but perhaps with a fresh perspective. This subject would be the argument of the Beer Gardens versus being able to enjoy an alcoholic beverage while watching a band.

Routinely, the major argument in favor of the beer gardens is that it helps detract from the number of complete drunken assholes at the festival. While this is certainly true, i would like to approach this from the point of view of somebody who quite likes to be intoxicated at concerts.

Too often at shows, I find that my drink gets bumped, spilled, and even knocked out of my hand. I also find myself being covered in other people's spilled drinks at the same time. I would say that the good majority of my time at Coachella is spent within the three tents. These tents can get packed to sardine can-esque limits. In these shoulder-to-shoulder, crotch-to-ass, tightly packed situations, hundreds of people holding drinks lead to one thing: WASTED BEER.

I don't like wasted beer. That saddens me.

Instead, plan ahead! Look at the set times schedule and determine gaps that could effectively be used for a "beer garden break." Besides being able to enjoy a refreshing beer amidst the hot sun, if gives you a chance to stop moving, maybe sit down on the grass under the shade, and reconnoiter your situation. get your buzz on, and move on with your day. The beer gardens are well-placed through the venue, and if you're a ten-goer like myself, the garden located between the Mojave and the Sahara provides a great breaking place with quick access to any of the three tents.

If you still REALLY want to watch a set while drinking a beer, the best vantage point from cage to stage is at the Outdoor stage. So when set times are released, take a look at that stage's schedule and determine what bands a nice beer break would go with. I had a very decent vantage point for the majority of Public Enemy's set last yet from the beer garden between the two big stages. I got enjoy a classic rap album being performed live as well as a few beers, before moving on my way.

I hope you find this information useful in your endeavors.
    last.fm

Favorite beer to drink that is readily available at Coachella. What do you recommend? I was just kind of playing along, I know our choices are like Heineken Coors and Coors Light.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Do they actually have Coors and Coors Light? I was under the impression it was only Heinekin. Huh. My whole world has been opened up.

I'm going to rock some Coors original this year if that's the case.
    last.fm

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

No, it's only Heineken. He doesn't know because you must be THIS TALL to enter the beer gardens.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Okay, whew. I thought it was highly strange that i would have been oblivious to such a thing.
    last.fm

They have Heineken and Heineken Light. Those are the only beers served in the Beer Gardens at Coachella.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmontanez View Post
    Yeah, I usually down a couple brews in the parking lot. But I was just stating that it's not allowed. They will tell you to pack up and go inside if any authorities see you. It's no big deal. Just don't plan on Tailgating too long. It's not like a football game.

Can i has cheeseburger?
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    I've done a lot of things at music festivals in my day. And like most people, sure, I've fingered some butt holes during LCD Soundsystem. No big.

Can anyone tell me how long the wait is to get food at one of the vendors? I'm diabetic and gotta look out for my blood sugar sometimes, just curious if I should bring some snacks or if the lines move pretty fast.
    ---If music came in liquid form, I'd bang it like Lou Reed.---

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Can anyone tell me how long the wait is to get food at one of the vendors? I'm diabetic and gotta look out for my blood sugar sometimes, just curious if I should bring some snacks or if the lines move pretty fast.
    There are a lot of vendors, and if you're not picky about what you eat, you're likely to find a stand where you don't have to wait long. I can't say i ever really waited more than 5 or 10 minutes for anything, but if you just want a hot dog or something it's usually pretty easy to just walk up and order.

that said, if you're bringing a backpack anyway, bring some snacks! I always have some chips, an apple, and a granola bar or two in my back to hold me over so i'm not spending unnecessary time and/or money
    last.fm

Some of the more popular places i'd say can get up to 20 min lines. however if your not pickey i have ever been were there wasn't one stand without a line. just depends if you want spicey pie or a philly.
    I've done a lot of things at music festivals in my day. And like most people, sure, I've fingered some butt holes during LCD Soundsystem. No big.

damn drinky beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by IRSCOTT View Post
    damn drinky beat me to it.
    I AM THE MOST HELPFUL
    last.fm

more articulate as well I fear.

Thanks both... Think I'll be packin' a back pack, probably the best bet for a hoodie and camera anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Thanks both... Think I'll be packin' a back pack, probably the best bet for a hoodie and camera anyway.
    yes, exactly. I was a bit weary about bringing a backpack my first year, but it was a lot more helpful than it was annoying to have. I will continue to do so.
    last.fm

Still consdering bringing a fanny pack or man stachel "it's a purse!" this year, spent to much time dancing over my pack trying to make sure it didn't get steped on, we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    yes, exactly. I was a bit weary about bringing a backpack my first year, but it was a lot more helpful than it was annoying to have. I will continue to do so.
    Annoying meaning trying to dance and bumping random people as you migrate through the crowds? I hate that shit too... figure it's better than rolling around with bulging pockets and a sweatshirt tied around your waist. I seem to loose a bunch of shit in my pockets when I'm tossed up at shows anyway.