Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1272

Thread: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

Quote Originally Posted by Trick Loves The Kids View Post
    That's why this thread is here!

*unfolds large, majestic wing and tucks you under it, keeping you warm and safe from the harm this cold world might present*
    Awwwwwww
    the internet is cute sometimes
    1 Coachella before I got sober, 7 since. I support both versions. If you wanna do the sober version, roll with us:
    Click Soberchella 2013 for meeting details
    -------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mediumkevin View Post
    I'll be car camping this year. How many people would a car camping spot comfortably accommodate? Anyone have experience camping with 6 or more persons in one spot?
    how large is the vehicle you are bringing? on average, a 6 person tent is about 10' x 12' (obviously this depends on the tent itself, the manufacturer, etc etc) which leaves enough room for mid-size sedan to a small truck in the 10' x 30' space with SOME wiggle/walking room.

really depends on your sleeping arrangement and the size of the car. or make nice with your neighbors and try to set up a kind of "communal" space you can share between spots.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

I'll be car camping this year. How many people would a car camping spot comfortably accommodate? Anyone have experience camping with 6 or more persons in one spot?
    How many tents are you trying to have? Because you've only got room for about one. Can people sleep in the car?

Edit: or yeah, a bigger tent.
    Last edited by loopy; 03-28-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Viper View Post
    how large is the vehicle you are bringing? on average, a 6 person tent is about 10' x 12' (obviously this depends on the tent itself, the manufacturer, etc etc) which leaves enough room for mid-size sedan to a small truck in the 10' x 30' space with SOME wiggle/walking room.

really depends on your sleeping arrangement and the size of the car. or make nice with your neighbors and try to set up a kind of "communal" space you can share between spots.
    I'll be taking a Toyota Corolla (a couple in my party is driving themselves with a companion parking pass). A communal space is a good idea and will consider once we get there!

Quote Originally Posted by loopy View Post
    How many tents are you trying to have? Because you've only got room for about one. Can people sleep in the car?

Edit: or yeah, a bigger tent.
    Planning to have one big tent. Yeah another plan was to have a person sleep in the car as well.

So I guess it all just depends on how large the car and tent is. Thanks for your guy's input.

So I guess this would be the right thread to ask this...

I registered my wristband today and for some reason it failed to connect to my facebook. Anyone else have this issue. Also, do you receive an e-mail after registration? I haven't gotten anything. Thanks. See you all in 15 Days.

I'll be taking a Toyota Corolla (a couple in my party is driving themselves with a companion parking pass). A communal space is a good idea and will consider once we get there.
    corolla is the same car we've taken the last 3 years, with a tent big enough to sleep 6 (although there are only 3 of us). between that and a 10 x 10 canopy it's all fit on the space fine, but you don't have much room to do anything outside of tent or in the car, both of which will essentially be sauna's by 10am. so you'll all fit fine but i'd definitely try to arrange it with your neighbors so you can share some space between the two (or more) of your spots. if you're able to bring a canopy of some kind, being able to provide shade goes a long way toward people being down with you crowding into their space.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

Hi,

I am flying over from Ireland, I have selected the will call option but can't find any information on this, where and when and how do I collect my wristbands?

Quote Originally Posted by denfitz View Post
    Hi,

I am flying over from Ireland, I have selected the will call option but can't find any information on this, where and when and how do I collect my wristbands?
    http://www.coachella.com/festival-pa...all-box-office

so my friend is seventeen but still wants to join us, if she isnt around when we all check in for the camping can she just show up after the festival starts and crash friday-sunday. i mean it says all general admissions has access to the camogrounds so how are they going to notice if she just stays the night?? do they ID again, or do they even care. any advice would be great we dont want her to miss out on this awesome experience!!!!

Not really, she could also walk in after the show or before teh show. They don't ID hardcore unless you get the guy who looks like he wants to stop crime at coachella while you check into camping

How deep is the checking of cars that will be camping? And from what I read your allowed one case (30 pack) of beer per campsite or person?

alright sweet, so they dont ID anyone if they arent there for check in?

Can you leave your car over night at Indian Wells Tennis Club if youre taking the shuttle to the festival, but camping in the camp grounds.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Holy shit, it's hard to be nice and answer questions if you guys don't write questions that actually make sense.
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    Even if it Daft Punk were to come out who cares. Not like they're Bono or anything

Quote Originally Posted by ninaxo View Post
    Can you leave your car over night at Indian Wells Tennis Club if youre taking the shuttle to the festival, but camping in the camp grounds.
    http://valleymusictravel.com/coachel...end1.php#vm547 No, it's for hotel guests only. But if you're (tent) camping, why do you need to? You get a parking spot with it.

Unless you're camping with someone who is using their parking spot... but then you could buy a companion spot. Those are still available on the web site.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesbarber1989 View Post
    How deep is the checking of cars that will be camping? And from what I read your allowed one case (30 pack) of beer per campsite or person?
    Check out this thread: http://www.coachella.com/forum/showt...ght=car+search

Quote Originally Posted by hmillie View Post
    alright sweet, so they dont ID anyone if they arent there for check in?
    If they're in the camping area, they COULD be searched. From the sounds of seurity, they won't get ID'ed if they're not at check-in, but that is always a risk.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Den View Post
    So I guess this would be the right thread to ask this...

I registered my wristband today and for some reason it failed to connect to my facebook. Anyone else have this issue. Also, do you receive an e-mail after registration? I haven't gotten anything. Thanks. See you all in 15 Days.

I didn't get an email either :-/

Quote Originally Posted by hmillie View Post
    so my friend is seventeen but still wants to join us, if she isnt around when we all check in for the camping can she just show up after the festival starts and crash friday-sunday. i mean it says all general admissions has access to the camogrounds so how are they going to notice if she just stays the night?? do they ID again, or do they even care. any advice would be great we dont want her to miss out on this awesome experience!!!!
    If she doesn't find you ....look for her in my tent

she told me she was 18
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Can 4 people fit 2 small tents in a car camping spot? Also, this is my first coachella, What do you recommend bringing for shade? A canopy? Tarp?

Quote Originally Posted by blitzerdog View Post
    Can 4 people fit 2 small tents in a car camping spot? Also, this is my first coachella, What do you recommend bringing for shade? A canopy? Tarp?
    Yes and no. Grab a measuring tape and start measuring your car and then take the dimensions of the space provided along with the size of the tents and do the math. Also don't forget to not eat 30 minutes before going into the pool.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Question Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

I was wondering, how cold does it get at night/early morning. I'm tent camping and flying in from Montreal, not sure what kind of sleeping bag to bring. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    I'd rather see my own gruesome rape and subsequent beheading than see Rammstein.

This may help. http://www.coachella.com/forum/showt...-Camping-Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Inthecolumbiagorge View Post
    All the info you need about this is here: http://www.coachella.com/festival-pa...bands/regpromo

Has anyone on here won one of these prizes yet?

Quote Originally Posted by biffbangpow View Post
    I was wondering, how cold does it get at night/early morning. I'm tent camping and flying in from Montreal, not sure what kind of sleeping bag to bring. Thanks!
    yeah, it's comfortable at night. a cheap sleeping bag has always been enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by biffbangpow View Post
    Cheapest warm weather one you can find. It gets a little chilly at night but by the time there's a hint of sun in the sky you want that shit off you so fast. I think this is the one I have http://www.coleman.com/product/trini...0#.T3vxS-wuQug

Use vogina's advice for your camp spot. It's different depending on the car but it might be doable. Canopy is definitely more desirable than just a tarp but you may be pushing it for space with all that. Bring one and make nice with your neighbors and maybe you can all share?

Hey Trick,

We are staing in Palm Springs, and i'm wondering what the taxi situation is like there after hopping off the shuttle bus?
    Is it even remotely possible to get one?

Cheers

Who's a forum administrator?