Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1272

Thread: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

  1. #1141
    Member involvelemons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by Trick Loves The Kids View Post
    That's why this thread is here!

    *unfolds large, majestic wing and tucks you under it, keeping you warm and safe from the harm this cold world might present*
    Awwwwwww
    the internet is cute sometimes
    1 Coachella before I got sober, 7 since. I support both versions. If you wanna do the sober version, roll with us:
    Click Soberchella 2013 for meeting details
    -------------------------------

  2. #1142
    Member Vic Viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    PHX
    Posts
    1,764

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by mediumkevin View Post
    I'll be car camping this year. How many people would a car camping spot comfortably accommodate? Anyone have experience camping with 6 or more persons in one spot?
    how large is the vehicle you are bringing? on average, a 6 person tent is about 10' x 12' (obviously this depends on the tent itself, the manufacturer, etc etc) which leaves enough room for mid-size sedan to a small truck in the 10' x 30' space with SOME wiggle/walking room.

    really depends on your sleeping arrangement and the size of the car. or make nice with your neighbors and try to set up a kind of "communal" space you can share between spots.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

  3. #1143
    Member loopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    534

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by mediumkevin View Post
    I'll be car camping this year. How many people would a car camping spot comfortably accommodate? Anyone have experience camping with 6 or more persons in one spot?
    How many tents are you trying to have? Because you've only got room for about one. Can people sleep in the car?

    Edit: or yeah, a bigger tent.
    Last edited by loopy; 03-28-2012 at 12:30 PM.

  4. #1144

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Viper View Post
    how large is the vehicle you are bringing? on average, a 6 person tent is about 10' x 12' (obviously this depends on the tent itself, the manufacturer, etc etc) which leaves enough room for mid-size sedan to a small truck in the 10' x 30' space with SOME wiggle/walking room.

    really depends on your sleeping arrangement and the size of the car. or make nice with your neighbors and try to set up a kind of "communal" space you can share between spots.
    I'll be taking a Toyota Corolla (a couple in my party is driving themselves with a companion parking pass). A communal space is a good idea and will consider once we get there!

    Quote Originally Posted by loopy View Post
    How many tents are you trying to have? Because you've only got room for about one. Can people sleep in the car?

    Edit: or yeah, a bigger tent.
    Planning to have one big tent. Yeah another plan was to have a person sleep in the car as well.

    So I guess it all just depends on how large the car and tent is. Thanks for your guy's input.

  5. #1145

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    So I guess this would be the right thread to ask this...

    I registered my wristband today and for some reason it failed to connect to my facebook. Anyone else have this issue. Also, do you receive an e-mail after registration? I haven't gotten anything. Thanks. See you all in 15 Days.

  6. #1146
    Member Vic Viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    PHX
    Posts
    1,764

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by mediumkevin View Post
    I'll be taking a Toyota Corolla (a couple in my party is driving themselves with a companion parking pass). A communal space is a good idea and will consider once we get there.
    corolla is the same car we've taken the last 3 years, with a tent big enough to sleep 6 (although there are only 3 of us). between that and a 10 x 10 canopy it's all fit on the space fine, but you don't have much room to do anything outside of tent or in the car, both of which will essentially be sauna's by 10am. so you'll all fit fine but i'd definitely try to arrange it with your neighbors so you can share some space between the two (or more) of your spots. if you're able to bring a canopy of some kind, being able to provide shade goes a long way toward people being down with you crowding into their space.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

  7. #1147

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Hi,

    I am flying over from Ireland, I have selected the will call option but can't find any information on this, where and when and how do I collect my wristbands?

  8. #1148
    Member loopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    534

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by denfitz View Post
    Hi,

    I am flying over from Ireland, I have selected the will call option but can't find any information on this, where and when and how do I collect my wristbands?
    http://www.coachella.com/festival-pa...all-box-office

  9. #1149

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    so my friend is seventeen but still wants to join us, if she isnt around when we all check in for the camping can she just show up after the festival starts and crash friday-sunday. i mean it says all general admissions has access to the camogrounds so how are they going to notice if she just stays the night?? do they ID again, or do they even care. any advice would be great we dont want her to miss out on this awesome experience!!!!

  10. #1150
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,671

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Not really, she could also walk in after the show or before teh show. They don't ID hardcore unless you get the guy who looks like he wants to stop crime at coachella while you check into camping

  11. #1151

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    How deep is the checking of cars that will be camping? And from what I read your allowed one case (30 pack) of beer per campsite or person?

  12. #1152

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    alright sweet, so they dont ID anyone if they arent there for check in?

  13. #1153

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Can you leave your car over night at Indian Wells Tennis Club if youre taking the shuttle to the festival, but camping in the camp grounds.

  14. #1154
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    20,626

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Holy shit, it's hard to be nice and answer questions if you guys don't write questions that actually make sense.
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl


    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    Even if it Daft Punk were to come out who cares. Not like they're Bono or anything

  15. #1155
    Member loopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    534

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by ninaxo View Post
    Can you leave your car over night at Indian Wells Tennis Club if youre taking the shuttle to the festival, but camping in the camp grounds.
    http://valleymusictravel.com/coachel...end1.php#vm547 No, it's for hotel guests only. But if you're (tent) camping, why do you need to? You get a parking spot with it.

    Unless you're camping with someone who is using their parking spot... but then you could buy a companion spot. Those are still available on the web site.

  16. #1156
    Member dcbell05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    519

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesbarber1989 View Post
    How deep is the checking of cars that will be camping? And from what I read your allowed one case (30 pack) of beer per campsite or person?
    Check out this thread: http://www.coachella.com/forum/showt...ght=car+search

  17. #1157
    Member dcbell05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    519

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by hmillie View Post
    alright sweet, so they dont ID anyone if they arent there for check in?
    If they're in the camping area, they COULD be searched. From the sounds of seurity, they won't get ID'ed if they're not at check-in, but that is always a risk.

  18. #1158
    Member amma_sol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    594

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Den View Post
    So I guess this would be the right thread to ask this...

    I registered my wristband today and for some reason it failed to connect to my facebook. Anyone else have this issue. Also, do you receive an e-mail after registration? I haven't gotten anything. Thanks. See you all in 15 Days.

    I didn't get an email either :-/

  19. #1159
    Member baily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    1,884

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by hmillie View Post
    so my friend is seventeen but still wants to join us, if she isnt around when we all check in for the camping can she just show up after the festival starts and crash friday-sunday. i mean it says all general admissions has access to the camogrounds so how are they going to notice if she just stays the night?? do they ID again, or do they even care. any advice would be great we dont want her to miss out on this awesome experience!!!!
    If she doesn't find you ....look for her in my tent

    she told me she was 18
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

  20. #1160

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Can 4 people fit 2 small tents in a car camping spot? Also, this is my first coachella, What do you recommend bringing for shade? A canopy? Tarp?

  21. #1161

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by blitzerdog View Post
    Can 4 people fit 2 small tents in a car camping spot? Also, this is my first coachella, What do you recommend bringing for shade? A canopy? Tarp?
    Yes and no. Grab a measuring tape and start measuring your car and then take the dimensions of the space provided along with the size of the tents and do the math. Also don't forget to not eat 30 minutes before going into the pool.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

  22. #1162
    Lurker biffbangpow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Montreal,QC
    Posts
    31

    Question Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    I was wondering, how cold does it get at night/early morning. I'm tent camping and flying in from Montreal, not sure what kind of sleeping bag to bring. Thanks!

  23. #1163
    Member sacleonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Elk Grove, CA
    Posts
    2,245

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    I'd rather see my own gruesome rape and subsequent beheading than see Rammstein.

  24. #1164

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by blitzerdog View Post
    Can 4 people fit 2 small tents in a car camping spot? Also, this is my first coachella, What do you recommend bringing for shade? A canopy? Tarp?
    This may help. http://www.coachella.com/forum/showt...-Camping-Setup

  25. #1165

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by Inthecolumbiagorge View Post
    All the info you need about this is here: http://www.coachella.com/festival-pa...bands/regpromo


    Has anyone on here won one of these prizes yet?

  26. #1166

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by biffbangpow View Post
    I was wondering, how cold does it get at night/early morning. I'm tent camping and flying in from Montreal, not sure what kind of sleeping bag to bring. Thanks!
    yeah, it's comfortable at night. a cheap sleeping bag has always been enough for me.

  27. #1167
    Member loopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    534

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by biffbangpow View Post
    I was wondering, how cold does it get at night/early morning. I'm tent camping and flying in from Montreal, not sure what kind of sleeping bag to bring. Thanks!
    Cheapest warm weather one you can find. It gets a little chilly at night but by the time there's a hint of sun in the sky you want that shit off you so fast. I think this is the one I have http://www.coleman.com/product/trini...0#.T3vxS-wuQug

  28. #1168
    Member loopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    534

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Quote Originally Posted by blitzerdog View Post
    Can 4 people fit 2 small tents in a car camping spot? Also, this is my first coachella, What do you recommend bringing for shade? A canopy? Tarp?
    Use vogina's advice for your camp spot. It's different depending on the car but it might be doable. Canopy is definitely more desirable than just a tarp but you may be pushing it for space with all that. Bring one and make nice with your neighbors and maybe you can all share?

  29. #1169

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Hey Trick,

    We are staing in Palm Springs, and i'm wondering what the taxi situation is like there after hopping off the shuttle bus?
    Is it even remotely possible to get one?

    Cheers

  30. #1170

    Default Re: I will answer ANY questions and I will be nice about it

    Who's a forum administrator?

Similar Threads

  1. please answer these questions!
    By Iamig in forum Questions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 11:36 AM
  2. The Answer!
    By rockthebox in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 01:04 PM
  3. Ticket questions that Coachella vets could answer!!
    By molar2313 in forum Questions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 01:09 PM
  4. A toughy, that I don't know the answer to, PF?
    By C DUB YA in forum Questions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 04:40 PM
  5. CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME PLEASE
    By abcd1234 in forum Questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 07:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •