Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Layaway Fiasco

Thumbs down Anyone else get charged March 1st for layaway?

My Receipt clearly states that 121.07 will betaken out Feb 1st and April 1st. And they charged me today? Anyone else have a similar issue?
    "There's a shadow just behind me,shrouding every breath I take,making every promise empty,pointing every finger at me."

Default Re: Anyone else get charged March 1st for layaway?

yeah, what the fuck? receipt definitely says the last payment is to be deducted on april 1. just wrecked my bank account with this shit.

any chance of ever getting this resolved?

So our total tickets cost 433.75 ?????!!!!!! Thats bullshit WTF GV your fucking with peoples bank accounts!!! i read in the fine print that March would be a grace period !!!!
    "There's a shadow just behind me,shrouding every breath I take,making every promise empty,pointing every finger at me."

i called goldenvoice as well, left my name and number with someone. hoping for a call back. the web site lists march 1 as the last payment date and, like i said, my receipt says april 1.

this is especially frustrating because i'm sure this is just one of those things that can't be retracted.

clusterfuck.

Yep i also Just got the phone number to GOlden Voice if anyone else is experiencing the same issues (323) 930-5770. Good luck everyone and sorry for those whos bank accounts got fucked cause of the idiots at GV

i was goin to buy layaway, and didnt for this reason.. the website says March 1st, and I was being told April 1st by coachella boarders... so with obvious confusion, i thought it better to just wait and buy in full.... sorry to hear that tho guys, hopefully it all gets straightened out
    Originally Posted by bobert
    With a little help from LSD and Tool, I found God at Coachella.......

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showp...54&postcount=7

Email had the wrong info. It is supposed to come out 1st week of March.

@Basskitten85 - I tried calling the number you posted but all I got was a fax machine sound.

I called another number but all i got was a voicemail. It was (323) 930-7100. The machine will ask if you know the name of who you're trying to reach. Select w/e extension number that is it'll ask you to key in the last name of your party. Put in the numbers that would spell coachella. Although it does only give you another voicemail I would think that this voicemail box would be better to contact them more directly. Post if you guys make any headway on this issue

When you ordered tickets, the page you ordered from gives details of how the payments work and first week of march is what is discussed, not april. And you must have been ok with that if you went ahead and placed an order. Not sure why the emails were screwy (typical TM if you ask me).

Here is the excerpt from the layaway page that you had to go through to order tickets:
    Selecting this option will allow you to pay 10% of your order total + all fees as your first payment, with the remaining total automatically deducted in Two equal payments on the first week of each month (FEB and MARCH)
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Default We need Info WHY CLOSE THE THREAD !!!! Covering up mistakes???

My Receipt clearly states that 121.07 will betaken out Feb 1st and April 1st. And they charged me today? Anyone else have a similar issue?

Update:First off I called Golden voice and spoke to someone and they said call the number i posted above, ITS A FAX NUMBER!!! If the email was wrong then it is the responsibility of GV or whomever to let ppl know that they might be bent over and raped in march, What about the ppl that had funds over drafted? is GV gonna pay for there fees???? I think this is very unprofessional practice and you ppl should be ashamed of ur selves for posting incorrect information and messing with peoples money.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Default Re: We need Info WHY CLOSE THE THREAD !!!! Covering up mistakes???

You should probably contact Ticketmaster if your receipt said April.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Neither one of the two options for layaway plans say that it will be withdrawn Feb 1st and April 1st. Both plans involve a payment being taken out March 1st.

http://www.coachella.com/layaway

50% DOWN
    Selecting this payment option will allow you to pay a 50% deposit of your ticket total + all fees, with the remaining 50% automatically deducted from your card on the first week of March..

10% DOWN + 2 EQUAL PAYMENTS
    Selecting this option will allow you to pay 10% of your order total + all fees as your first payment, with the remaining total automatically deducted in Two equal payments on the first week of each month (FEB and MARCH) after the first payment month. Example: If you order on December 10th, 10% + Ticketmaster fees will be deducted instantly and your 2nd payment will not be deducted until the first week of February, as your "first" payment was already made when you initially ordered. 2nd Example: If you order on anytime in January, 10% + all fees will be deducted instantly as your first payment and your 2nd payment will be deducted until the first week of February. as your "first" payment was already made, and so on. Please understand that means if you order end of January you will have another payment almost immediately. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

There. See? Not Goldenvoice's problem. If you have something that says April it came from Ticketmaster and good luck taking it up with them.
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    There. See? Not Goldenvoice's problem. If you have something that says April it came from Ticketmaster and good luck taking it up with them.
    Grouch .... cr*****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

When you placed the order you agreed to the terms explained on that page.

Default Re: Layaway Fiasco

Why does nobody read what they are ordering?

50% DOWN
    Selecting this payment option will allow you to pay a 50% deposit of your ticket total + all fees, with the remaining 50% automatically deducted from your card on the first week of March..

Selecting this option will allow you to pay 10% of your order total + all fees as your first payment, with the remaining total automatically deducted in Two equal payments on the first week of each month (FEB and MARCH) after the first payment month. Example: If you order on December 10th, 10% + Ticketmaster fees will be deducted instantly and your 2nd payment will not be deducted until the first week of February, as your "first" payment was already made when you initially ordered. 2nd Example: If you order on anytime in January, 10% + all fees will be deducted instantly as your first payment and your 2nd payment will be deducted until the first week of February. as your "first" payment was already made, and so on. Please understand that means if you order end of January you will have another payment almost immediately. .

That is what you signed up for.

Default Re: Layaway Fiasco: Part Deux

how come you did not question why your receipt did not reflect what you signed up for?

Hahaha, now that's some pretty crafty behavior, Dani.

P.S. I can't believe you still have me ignored, you bitch.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

HOW COME YOU DIDN'T FUCKING PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT WE TOLD YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE INSTEAD OF WHAT WE TOLD YOU AFTER THAT?!
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Guys, just email info@coachella.com if you need to go back on your original agreement and have it changed to later. tickets changed to later payment date will have to be will call only.

Default Re: Layaway Fiasco

stop starting new threads, it is spam. directions on what to do if you need to make a change is posted above. there is no need to keep going on this. instructions are above.

Default Ok to clear this up regarding layaway system

So the TM email was a mistake, I understand that. I paid 70 down in late Jan and have had 2 payments of 121.05 paid as of today so far. So there is no APRIL CHARGE for the 3 day pass ?

Default Re: Ok to clear this up regarding layaway system

i think if you were charged for Mar there will be no april charges. otherwise you will be paying more.
    "It's in the K" - Martha Stewart

Since the show list is very minimal...
    August 29 // Chemical Brothers w/ Chromeo & Yacht @ Hollywood Bowl
    September 26 // Vampire Weekend w/ Beach House & the Very Best @ Hollywood Bowl
    October 5 // ARCADE FIRE @ Henry Miller Library
    October 13 // Corin Tucker Band @ The El Rey
    (someone should give me Sufjan Stevens tickets, aint got none of those)

Right. Or else this is like 422.XX for a 3 day. =/

Couldn't get a hold of goldenvoice with the number left on the bank transaction or the one I looked up online..

Was kinda up in the air on this one.

read the layaway ticket page for the correct info. you are all paid up.

Goldenvoice is not going to charge layaway people more. Ticketmaster erroneously said the final payment would be in April. The official layaway tickets page says March. You are done paying.

Can we at least get a Admin to confirm this instead of closing threads ? I remember reading the old contract on the official site and did not see where "March" fit into the equation.

Ok, 3 payments confirms 100% purchase for the 3 day pass I'm assuming.

Perfect OK. Glad I could get a legitimate response here on the forums.

the person who works for goldenvoice and runs the message board has confirmed this in another thread already. she is closing threads because idiots are too busy creating new ones trying create problems instead of just reading what is already there.

and this is what the wording says on the layaway page:
    50% DOWN

Last edited by JustSteve; 03-02-2010 at 12:23 PM.

should we be expecting a conformation email???