Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

that picture is confusing me.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Clerks 2, Tom.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by dorkfish View Post
    Normally, people faking new identities remember to not use their Photobucket account.
    And since when have I ever done anything normal around here, Mr. Smartypants? And quite honestly, if I were faking an identity, I probably wouldn't have decided on IDCrisis as a name.

Quote Originally Posted by Suffacated View Post
    fucking brilliant you are!
    Brilliance, my ass...My hints weren't subtle. The Photobucket account and the occupational reference to Ovine Behavior should have been a dead giveaway. Remind me not to ever get busted with a tedious fact checker though...They'll sing like a bird in a hot minute.

sorry if i missed the memo, but is IDCrisis the new alias for Brokendoll? the font on that poster is eerily familiar.
    Quote Originally Posted by IDCrisis View Post
    Who?
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

And since when have I ever done anything normal around here, Mr. Smartypants? And quite honestly, if I were faking an identity, I probably wouldn't have decided on IDCrisis as a name. Brilliance, my ass...My hints weren't subtle. The Photobucket account and the occupational reference to Ovine Behavior should have been a dead giveaway. Remind me not to ever get busted with a tedious fact checker though...They'll sing like a bird in a hot minute.
    OK I'll bite. If you weren't doing things normally, decided on a dumb alias name and used very obvious "hints," why bother making an alias in the first place?

Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    that picture is confusing me.
    pants tent?
    Ron Paul 2012!

Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    OK I'll bite. If you weren't doing things normally, decided on a dumb alias name and used very obvious "hints," why bother making an alias in the first place?
    Actually I think IDCrisis is rather clever considering everybody has a board name they had to come up with. The obvious hints are probably due to the fact that I wasn't trying to fool anybody, and I'm rather suprised it took this long to figure it out. I figured you guys were smarter than that.

The truth of the matter is, for the life of me, I can't get that BD cunt to cave in and make her 10,000th post. I remember back when she swore she would quit the message board when she hit 1000 posts. Then again, when 5000 rolled around. Did she quit? Of course not, by then she figured no one was seeing them anyway, so why worry about counting, right? Wrong. The number continued to grow, along with her own realization that this message board had become a large part of her life. The problem with that was, she had apparently made a personal pact with herself that at 10,000 posts, she would dutifully rejoin the real world, leaving behind 9,999 posts, (5,652 of which have been ignored.) and off she would go with her little box of crayons and her Photobucket, out into the big world beyond this message board.

Seriously, you should have seen her here for the first 3 days of abstinence! Someone would post something and she'd want to respond sooo bad, but in her mind, that would have meant "hasta la-ta-ta amigos!" It was pathetic, to say the least. The worst part was when she'd get a hold of that tequila bottle and then sit in front of the screen talking back to posts that people had made without taking the risk in just posting her words. I believe that's when she got the brainstorm to ask me to please step in and post for her. Pathetic as it was, I could clearly see that the poor child had become over-taken and addicted to whatever it is she finds so amusing here on this message board, and my intent was to slowly wean her away from it. I wish they made some kind of like, methadone or some shit, because in the short week that I've stood in for her, I already feel as if I know all of you and am starting to get the first pangs of addiction in my fingertips. Unlike Brokendoll, I'll try to avoid being ignored or flamed for breaking any rules or stepping over any lines though.

CHUT THE PUCK UP!

Actually I think IDCrisis is rather clever considering everybody has a board name they had to come up with. The obvious hints are probably due to the fact that I wasn't trying to fool anybody, and I'm rather suprised it took this long to figure it out. I figured you guys were smarter than that.

The truth of the matter is, for the life of me, I can't get that BD cunt to cave in and make her 10,000th post. I remember back when she swore she would quit the message board when she hit 1000 posts. Then again, when 5000 rolled around. Did she quit? Of course not, by then she figured no one was seeing them anyway, so why worry about counting, right? Wrong. The number continued to grow, along with her own realization that this message board had become a large part of her life. The problem with that was, she had apparently made a personal pact with herself that at 10,000 posts, she would dutifully rejoin the real world, leaving behind 9,999 posts, (5,652 of which have been ignored.) and off she would go with her little box of crayons and her Photobucket, out into the big world beyond this message board.

Seriously, you should have seen her here for the first 3 days of abstinence! Someone would post something and she'd want to respond sooo bad, but in her mind, that would have meant "hasta la-ta-ta amigos!" It was pathetic, to say the least. The worst part was when she'd get a hold of that tequila bottle and then sit in front of the screen talking back to posts that people had made without taking the risk in just posting her words. I believe that's when she got the brainstorm to ask me to please step in and post for her. Pathetic as it was, I could clearly see that the poor child had become over-taken and addicted to whatever it is she finds so amusing here on this message board, and my intent was to slowly wean her away from it. I wish they made some kind of like, methadone or some shit, because in the short week that I've stood in for her, I already feel as if I know all of you and am starting to get the first pangs of addiction in my fingertips. Unlike Brokendoll, I'll try to avoid being ignored or flamed for breaking any rules or stepping over any lines though.
    awkward
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

I stopped reading that when she started referring to herself in the 3rd person. What...the fuck...
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

tl;dr;IGNORED

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post

I can't be the only one.....

vinylmartyr

more almost nudes

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    I can't be the only one.....
    Perv.

1-1

Anyone else?

Coachella Junkie

I'm a fan of the new BROKENDOLL. Keep it up short stuff.

Muddy girl on girl action at Austin City Limits...

Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    The Wizard didnt resist the police, the police resisted The Wizard

I'm glad I asked holy shit.

cr*****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

What the fucking fuck?

Fuck, man.

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    Gross.
    No posting a semi nude picture of myself would be gross. So there. I just then posted pics of family and pets except one of the most famous rock "nude" photo there is. It all ties up. cr*****

Wheels Of Cheese

Gah.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Yea I think a lot of men think they are bad ass, but a 12 year old with a AK can take me out I know ...... cr****

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

I'm not yucking the dog, I'm yucking the tuberous pantyhosebeast.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Are those really boobs in the pantyhose.

Quote Originally Posted by bleep View Post
    sorry if i missed the memo, but is IDCrisis the new alias for Brokendoll? the font on that poster is eerily familiar.
    memo? It should have been a sticky for the "FYI" challenged

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I stopped reading that when she started referring to herself in the 3rd person. What...the fuck...
    Obviously way too much for you to grasp.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwan View Post
    tl;dr;IGNORED
    short attention span; i can't read;subscribed.

Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    Are those really boobs in the pantyhose.
    Of course not. That is a Katrina Survivor from Halloween 2005. It was vegoose, everyone dressed up for that fest. I posted pics of me but it wasn't a nude cr*****

I find this thread increasingly upsetting.