Page 2 of 172 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 5134

Thread: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

  1. #31
    Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    DC NW
    Posts
    6,007

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    Ron Paul 2012!

    Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

  2. #32
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,898

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    that picture is confusing me.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  3. #33
    cat hoarder rskapcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,085

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    Clerks 2, Tom.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

    Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

  4. #34
    Member IDCrisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    On the Cutting Edge of Madness
    Posts
    242

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by dorkfish View Post
    Normally, people faking new identities remember to not use their Photobucket account.
    And since when have I ever done anything normal around here, Mr. Smartypants? And quite honestly, if I were faking an identity, I probably wouldn't have decided on IDCrisis as a name.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suffacated View Post
    fucking brilliant you are!
    Brilliance, my ass...My hints weren't subtle. The Photobucket account and the occupational reference to Ovine Behavior should have been a dead giveaway. Remind me not to ever get busted with a tedious fact checker though...They'll sing like a bird in a hot minute.

  5. #35
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,564

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    sorry if i missed the memo, but is IDCrisis the new alias for Brokendoll? the font on that poster is eerily familiar.
    Quote Originally Posted by IDCrisis View Post
    Who?
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  6. #36
    Coachella Junkie weeklymix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,333

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by IDCrisis View Post
    And since when have I ever done anything normal around here, Mr. Smartypants? And quite honestly, if I were faking an identity, I probably wouldn't have decided on IDCrisis as a name. Brilliance, my ass...My hints weren't subtle. The Photobucket account and the occupational reference to Ovine Behavior should have been a dead giveaway. Remind me not to ever get busted with a tedious fact checker though...They'll sing like a bird in a hot minute.
    OK I'll bite. If you weren't doing things normally, decided on a dumb alias name and used very obvious "hints," why bother making an alias in the first place?

  7. #37
    Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    DC NW
    Posts
    6,007

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    that picture is confusing me.
    pants tent?
    Ron Paul 2012!

    Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

  8. #38
    Member IDCrisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    On the Cutting Edge of Madness
    Posts
    242

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    OK I'll bite. If you weren't doing things normally, decided on a dumb alias name and used very obvious "hints," why bother making an alias in the first place?
    Actually I think IDCrisis is rather clever considering everybody has a board name they had to come up with. The obvious hints are probably due to the fact that I wasn't trying to fool anybody, and I'm rather suprised it took this long to figure it out. I figured you guys were smarter than that.

    The truth of the matter is, for the life of me, I can't get that BD cunt to cave in and make her 10,000th post. I remember back when she swore she would quit the message board when she hit 1000 posts. Then again, when 5000 rolled around. Did she quit? Of course not, by then she figured no one was seeing them anyway, so why worry about counting, right? Wrong. The number continued to grow, along with her own realization that this message board had become a large part of her life. The problem with that was, she had apparently made a personal pact with herself that at 10,000 posts, she would dutifully rejoin the real world, leaving behind 9,999 posts, (5,652 of which have been ignored.) and off she would go with her little box of crayons and her Photobucket, out into the big world beyond this message board.

    Seriously, you should have seen her here for the first 3 days of abstinence! Someone would post something and she'd want to respond sooo bad, but in her mind, that would have meant "hasta la-ta-ta amigos!" It was pathetic, to say the least. The worst part was when she'd get a hold of that tequila bottle and then sit in front of the screen talking back to posts that people had made without taking the risk in just posting her words. I believe that's when she got the brainstorm to ask me to please step in and post for her. Pathetic as it was, I could clearly see that the poor child had become over-taken and addicted to whatever it is she finds so amusing here on this message board, and my intent was to slowly wean her away from it. I wish they made some kind of like, methadone or some shit, because in the short week that I've stood in for her, I already feel as if I know all of you and am starting to get the first pangs of addiction in my fingertips. Unlike Brokendoll, I'll try to avoid being ignored or flamed for breaking any rules or stepping over any lines though.

  9. #39
    Member Cherita Chen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,301

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    CHUT THE PUCK UP!

  10. #40
    Coachella Junkie greghead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6,087

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by IDCrisis View Post
    Actually I think IDCrisis is rather clever considering everybody has a board name they had to come up with. The obvious hints are probably due to the fact that I wasn't trying to fool anybody, and I'm rather suprised it took this long to figure it out. I figured you guys were smarter than that.

    The truth of the matter is, for the life of me, I can't get that BD cunt to cave in and make her 10,000th post. I remember back when she swore she would quit the message board when she hit 1000 posts. Then again, when 5000 rolled around. Did she quit? Of course not, by then she figured no one was seeing them anyway, so why worry about counting, right? Wrong. The number continued to grow, along with her own realization that this message board had become a large part of her life. The problem with that was, she had apparently made a personal pact with herself that at 10,000 posts, she would dutifully rejoin the real world, leaving behind 9,999 posts, (5,652 of which have been ignored.) and off she would go with her little box of crayons and her Photobucket, out into the big world beyond this message board.

    Seriously, you should have seen her here for the first 3 days of abstinence! Someone would post something and she'd want to respond sooo bad, but in her mind, that would have meant "hasta la-ta-ta amigos!" It was pathetic, to say the least. The worst part was when she'd get a hold of that tequila bottle and then sit in front of the screen talking back to posts that people had made without taking the risk in just posting her words. I believe that's when she got the brainstorm to ask me to please step in and post for her. Pathetic as it was, I could clearly see that the poor child had become over-taken and addicted to whatever it is she finds so amusing here on this message board, and my intent was to slowly wean her away from it. I wish they made some kind of like, methadone or some shit, because in the short week that I've stood in for her, I already feel as if I know all of you and am starting to get the first pangs of addiction in my fingertips. Unlike Brokendoll, I'll try to avoid being ignored or flamed for breaking any rules or stepping over any lines though.
    awkward
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

  11. #41
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,903

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    I stopped reading that when she started referring to herself in the 3rd person. What...the fuck...
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  12. #42
    Coachella Junkie BlackSwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    in the danger zone
    Posts
    14,858

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by IDCrisis View Post
    Actually I think IDCrisis is rather clever considering everybody has a board name they had to come up with. The obvious hints are probably due to the fact that I wasn't trying to fool anybody, and I'm rather suprised it took this long to figure it out. I figured you guys were smarter than that.

    The truth of the matter is, for the life of me, I can't get that BD cunt to cave in and make her 10,000th post. I remember back when she swore she would quit the message board when she hit 1000 posts. Then again, when 5000 rolled around. Did she quit? Of course not, by then she figured no one was seeing them anyway, so why worry about counting, right? Wrong. The number continued to grow, along with her own realization that this message board had become a large part of her life. The problem with that was, she had apparently made a personal pact with herself that at 10,000 posts, she would dutifully rejoin the real world, leaving behind 9,999 posts, (5,652 of which have been ignored.) and off she would go with her little box of crayons and her Photobucket, out into the big world beyond this message board.

    Seriously, you should have seen her here for the first 3 days of abstinence! Someone would post something and she'd want to respond sooo bad, but in her mind, that would have meant "hasta la-ta-ta amigos!" It was pathetic, to say the least. The worst part was when she'd get a hold of that tequila bottle and then sit in front of the screen talking back to posts that people had made without taking the risk in just posting her words. I believe that's when she got the brainstorm to ask me to please step in and post for her. Pathetic as it was, I could clearly see that the poor child had become over-taken and addicted to whatever it is she finds so amusing here on this message board, and my intent was to slowly wean her away from it. I wish they made some kind of like, methadone or some shit, because in the short week that I've stood in for her, I already feel as if I know all of you and am starting to get the first pangs of addiction in my fingertips. Unlike Brokendoll, I'll try to avoid being ignored or flamed for breaking any rules or stepping over any lines though.
    tl;dr;IGNORED
    .

  13. #43
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post

    I can't be the only one.....

  14. #44
    vinylmartyr
    Guest

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    more almost nudes

  15. #45
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,119

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    I can't be the only one.....
    Perv.

  16. #46
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    1-1

    Anyone else?

  17. #47
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,131

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    I'm a fan of the new BROKENDOLL. Keep it up short stuff.

  18. #48
    Member lizng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Laurentia
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    Muddy girl on girl action at Austin City Limits...

    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    The Wizard didnt resist the police, the police resisted The Wizard

  19. #49
    Coachella Junkie weeklymix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,333

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    I'm glad I asked holy shit.

  20. #50
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,039

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned








    cr*****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  21. #51
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    Gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  22. #52
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,119

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    What the fucking fuck?

    Fuck, man.

  23. #53
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,039

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    Gross.
    No posting a semi nude picture of myself would be gross. So there. I just then posted pics of family and pets except one of the most famous rock "nude" photo there is. It all ties up. cr*****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  24. #54
    Wheels Of Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Drinking Milk
    Posts
    6,969

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    Gah.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Yea I think a lot of men think they are bad ass, but a 12 year old with a AK can take me out I know ...... cr****

  25. #55
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    I'm not yucking the dog, I'm yucking the tuberous pantyhosebeast.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  26. #56
    Coachella Junkie weeklymix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,333

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    Are those really boobs in the pantyhose.

  27. #57
    old school clumsy342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,491

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned



  28. #58
    old school Suffacated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Coachella Baby!
    Posts
    2,756

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by bleep View Post
    sorry if i missed the memo, but is IDCrisis the new alias for Brokendoll? the font on that poster is eerily familiar.
    memo? It should have been a sticky for the "FYI" challenged
    .


    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I stopped reading that when she started referring to herself in the 3rd person. What...the fuck...
    Obviously way too much for you to grasp.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwan View Post
    tl;dr;IGNORED
    short attention span; i can't read;subscribed.

  29. #59
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,039

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    Are those really boobs in the pantyhose.
    Of course not. That is a Katrina Survivor from Halloween 2005. It was vegoose, everyone dressed up for that fest. I posted pics of me but it wasn't a nude cr*****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  30. #60
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,961

    Default Re: Post Nude Photos Of Yourself That Won't Get You Banned

    I find this thread increasingly upsetting.

Similar Threads

  1. Post photos of your tattoos...
    By paulb in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 04:10 PM
  2. Post Photos of your Aidz Needlz t-shirts!!
    By RobertL in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 10:26 AM
  3. Official Post Your Coachella Photos Thread
    By arya. in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 05:18 PM
  4. POST YOUR BABY PHOTOS
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 08:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •