Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People sleeping in cars - What to do with the extra camping space?

Default People sleeping in cars - What to do with the extra camping space?

I'm gonna be sleeping in my car most likley and I dont think the rental is gonna be 10x30. The rules say no flags no chairs and no to a bunch of other things. What the hell are you gonna do with the other like 8X 20 feet.

Default Re: People sleeping in cars - What to do with the extra camping space?

I'm pretty sure the no flags, no chairs is for festival grounds, not campgrounds. Am I wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by spinecraft View Post
    sometimes i feel like i don't have a partner

Yeah, now that I think of it that would make alot more sense. But a couple of flags shouldnt take up that much space.

i guess you could do a nice little set up with a canopy and a kiddie pool. Lots of people at Stagecoach would have kiddie pools (some quite large) in their extra space in the RV and tent camping. i'm not sure how they got the water to fill them up.

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    i guess you could do a nice little set up with a canopy and a kiddie pool. Lots of people at Stagecoach would have kiddie pools (some quite large) in their extra space in the RV and tent camping. i'm not sure how they got the water to fill them up.
    pee cr*****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Maybe they bought gallon jugs of water nearby? Why am I even contemplating?

1,300 FTW
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

I cant even imagining blowing up a kiddie pool in 100 degree weather, id probably faint. I'll just see if anyone wants to go half on a inflatable castle and fill it with exhaust air.

Inflatable building.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    The Wizard didnt resist the police, the police resisted The Wizard

Please don't bring these.
    "Give me women, wine and snuff
    Until I cry out 'hold, enough!"
    John Keats

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post

Please don't bring these.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    The Wizard didnt resist the police, the police resisted The Wizard

Hopefuly i'm near 7 other car campers, we could start a coachella fight club. Cartogan rules.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Did you all get smoked in the head with a lawn dart?

Also, trying to sleep in a closed car 100 degrees under the sun sounds like some modern Herculean feat of retardation. A canopy overtop would definitely be necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    i believe there was a water truck that drove around in case rv's needed the tanks filled. throw a little extra cash and get your pool filled.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    i believe there was a water truck that drove around in case rv's needed the tanks filled. throw a little extra cash and get your pool filled.
    Just don't ask the water trucks that are spraying water on the dirt roads to keep the dust down, NON-potable water.
    John Keats

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Dolo View Post
    The rules say no flags no chairs and no to a bunch of other things.
    Ya, for inside the festival.

Some of you need to visit the camping page for more specific info that relates to CAMPING.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

We have got two sites for 4 people. Should be pretty awesome. I'm sure we'll have lots of extra room and that's great.

plant a vegetable garden in your extra acreage
    '99-'11...

the annoying thing that no one thinks about is that all the cars will be on in the morning for the air conditioner...there is gonna be a lot of gas fumes and a lot of noise for campers
    ]
    sitting through a Jack Johnson headliner with special guests counting crows, ben harper, and dave matthews with a midget sitting on my lap ....a retarded midget with drool driping down my leg as he claps to the curious george song as i hold his lolly pop, while MIA's dj blasts horn noises in my right ear while staring at a 3rd addition of the tesla coils while the group of guys with g strings fart in my left ear > Kanye West

Quote Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
    plant a vegetable garden in your extra acreage
    Maybe a herb garden? *giggle*
    John Keats

The camping page is 3 pages longer than War and Peace. Without that little mistake the question remains the same buddy.

Hey...so let me get this straight if Ur car camping. you can't have a tent out or chairs????...also I'm confused if Ur car camping you. Can bring a grill ti cook food but if you are just tent camping. you can't cook...post the link of the rules cause I'm confused

Quote Originally Posted by stellarpoet22 View Post
    Hey...so let me get this straight if Ur car camping. you can't have a tent out or chairs????...also I'm confused if Ur car camping you. Can bring a grill ti cook food but if you are just tent camping. you can't cook...post the link of the rules cause I'm confused
    You can use the land where you park your car for tents and chairs. Provided you stay within the 10x30 area.
    John Keats

Quote Originally Posted by stellarpoet22 View Post
    you can not take a tent or chairs into THE FESTIVAL. that does NOT apply to onsite camping. please look at the onsite camping page if you want info about onsite camping.

http://coachella.com/camping/carcamping

http://coachella.com/camping/carcamping#faq0-31

what about flags?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

there is no rule about flags for onsite camping. flag away. we dont care.

yeah, flagit.

but I can't take my confederate flag into the festival? lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

flag off people. flagging flags

PF Wat about cooking?? i know you already answered that in your previous post to the exact FAQ on the onsite camping page but my ability to read has been damaged.