Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Murder by Death?

  1. #1

    Default Murder by Death?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daKW7...eature=related

    I think they would make a great add. imo

  2. #2
    Lurker Jgomesart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Francsico, CA
    Posts
    48

    Default Re: Murder by Death?

    I agree completely, they would be a great add, but sadly they are on tour in Texas during the Coachella dates.

  3. #3
    Coachella Junkie Monklish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,538

    Default Re: Murder by Death?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

  4. #4
    short bus rider
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: Murder by Death?

    murder by death would be a real interesting add. probably not this time, but maybe one year. totally forgot about these guys.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: Murder by Death?

    didn't know who they were until i saw them open for the gaslight anthem and i was super impressed. good whiskey drinkin' music. plus their chelloist is HOT.
    COACHELLA: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

  6. #6

    Default Re: Murder by Death?

    Quote Originally Posted by alex gardner View Post
    murder by death would be a real interesting add. probably not this time, but maybe one year. totally forgot about these guys.
    Yeah murder by death would be good in a year. a lot can happen in a year....you can get hit by a car....or you can get fucked. I'm tired of this "maybe in a year" bullshit, as if you're the goldenvoice talent scout receiving BJ's for timeslots. Eat shit robot!

  7. #7
    old school Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    nyc metro area
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: Murder by Death?

    Saw them live and hung out with the drummer for a little bit a couple years ago. Would be nice to see them at Coachella someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Murder by Death?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Saw them live and hung out with the drummer for a little bit a couple years ago. Would be nice to see them at Coachella someday.
    You're a fucking liar.

  9. #9
    Member Fig Neutron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    515

    Default Re: Murder by Death?

    awful band

  10. #10
    old school Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    nyc metro area
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: Murder by Death?

    Quote Originally Posted by opiateruby View Post
    You're a fucking liar.
    alias
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

  11. #11
    Member Davids81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pleasanton, Ca.
    Posts
    188

    Default Re: Murder by Death?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    alias

    Either that or his toast landed butter-side down... he's fuckin pissed!

  12. #12

    Default Re: Murder by Death?

    can't we just get the real Nick Cave to play?

  13. #13
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,119

    Default Re: Murder by Death?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Thanks. Loved that movie when I was a kid.

  14. #14
    short bus rider
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: Murder by Death?

    Quote Originally Posted by opiateruby View Post
    Yeah murder by death would be good in a year. a lot can happen in a year....you can get hit by a car....or you can get fucked. I'm tired of this "maybe in a year" bullshit, as if you're the goldenvoice talent scout receiving BJ's for timeslots. Eat shit robot!
    cry more, ******.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Murder by Death?

    I think I might just have to catch them at the Troubadour in LA.

Similar Threads

  1. Professor Murder Shirt
    By myearsarestillobliterated in forum Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 01:30 PM
  2. Professor Murder on Friday
    By M Sparks in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 11:51 AM
  3. murder city devils
    By sapukuinvoice in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 01:49 PM
  4. What? We can't talk about premeditated murder?
    By PotVsKtl in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 08:36 PM
  5. murder by death
    By ashtraygrl in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 05:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •