Thread: How late can you arrive Thursday night in order to get your camping spot?

Default How late can you arrive Thursday night in order to get your camping spot?

How late can you arrive Thursday night in order to get your camping spot? I already have my 3 day ticket and a camping/driving spot. Can you arrive at anytime and there will be someone to direct me to a camping spot? I'm coming from the Bay Area and I wanted to know if I get to Indio at like 3am can I secure a spot? How does this whole thing work because this is my first time camping at Coachella....thanks.

Default Re: How late can you arrive Thursday night in order to get your camping spot?

The camping check-in opens at noon Thursday. You can arrive pretty much anytime after that, including 3 a.m. Friday morning.

Default Re: How late can you arrive Thursday night in order to get your camping spot?

Generally, the check in is closed overnight once the festival starts, but it's all night on Thursday.

People arrive all throughout the night. You'll even see people setting up Friday morning.