Thread: V.I.P. upgade ?

Default V.I.P. upgade ?

If i spend 330 on a VIP ticket upgrade is that just the upgrade and tickets not included? I'm pretty sure it read "Festival ticket also required" like i have to already have the 3 day pass then pay the 300 to upgrade..idk... im just a little confused on the matter. Please let me know if the VIP upgrade package includes tickets and the whole shabang!
    Tanks for your help!

Default Re: V.I.P. upgade ?

festival ticket is separate

best thread ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by kleverkillsme View Post
    If i spend 330 on a VIP ticket upgrade is that just the upgrade and tickets not included? I'm pretty sure it read "Festival ticket also required" like i have to already have the 3 day pass then pay the 300 to upgrade..idk... im just a little confused on the matter. Please let me know if the VIP upgrade package includes tickets and the whole shabang!
    Tanks for your help!
    did you read what you have in quotes? did you read it and comprehend it for one little second? what does "also" mean?

Quote Originally Posted by kleverkillsme View Post
    Tanks for your help!
    I think you answered your own question. I assume due to the nature of the internet and message boards you'll either get flamed or failed. I'm hoping for fail because I enjoy them more.

Hope you brought your asbestos underpants:

Whoa!! Sorry guess it just blew my mind that it would cost so much just to upgrade...jclemy juststeve...die in a car fire!
    PEACE!!!

But if it was like $30 to upgrade, wouldn't everyone do it?

I think you should do the upgrade. Worth every penny being able to chat with Thom Yorke just before he goes onstage. Watch behind the screen at Gorillaz. Once in a lifetime experience. You can't take it with you when you go!

Red face Re: V.I.P. upgade ?

Has anyone seen a description of exactly what is included for the VIP upgrade? I have the general idea, but just wanted to get the details before buying. My boyfriend's b-day is that weekend and I am thinking it would make an awesome gift.

Thanks for any info.

VIP upgrade includes access to additional food and beverage vendors, comfortable seating and private restroom facilities. The VIP area is adjacent to the main stage. Still must also purchase a festival pass. Check out this Coachella message board thread about the VIP area: http://coachella.com/forum/showpost....8&postcount=15
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Thanks =)