Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1094

Thread: Dreams...

Default Re: Dreams...

Maybe I'll dream about Jen planting an Arcade Fire sticker on my chest next.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Ok fans of the dream world- give me your analysis:
    I dreamt last night that I scratched my hand with a pair of tweezers, and when I did the skin collapsed like a sink hole and steamed rice began pouring out of the hole. It was big and hollow but kept spilling over with rice and bits of carrots. My sister grabbed a towel and covered it as the rice was mixed with blood, and then my dad took me to a hospital where the doctor insisted I had done it intentionally. They rushed me to a big room with only a red cement floor with a small lit space in the centre, and the tech instructed me to lay my hand down under the light for an X-ray. He then got angry with me because he also wanted to X-ray my feet and didn't believe me that there was nothing wrong with them. Then I woke up.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

VigoTheCarpathian

You're paranoid about China's economy

VigoTheCarpathian

Or maybe you are concerned about your health

Wow, Marlo.

An injured hand usually represents an attack on your ego, but rice is usually a positive symbol in dreams - such as new responsibilities that will bring you joy or some sort of fortune or success is coming your way. And then that you went to the hospital can mean that you are concerned about your well-being/health or possibly somebody elses.

Considering your current situation, all of this makes perfect sense to me.

VigoTheCarpathian

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Wow, Marlo.

An injured hand usually represents an attack on your ego, but rice is usually a positive symbol in dreams - such as new responsibilities that will bring you joy or some sort of fortune or success is coming your way. And then that you went to the hospital can mean that you are concerned about your well-being/health or possibly somebody elses.

Considering your current situation, all of this makes perfect sense to me.
    What a bunch of mortadella

Sausage sounds yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    They rushed me to a big room with only a red cement floor with a small lit space in the centre....
    Pretty sure it's because you're Canadian.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

I dreamt I went to a party at this couple's house, but they tore their faces off and new faces that looked like ice came back in their place. I beat one of them to death with a brick but woke up before I could deal with the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

That sounds like a reasonable assessment Gunz. It was a very vivid dream.
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.

Ice often indicates possible stagnancy and rigidity in life. Ice represents mainly your emotional self and your thoughts about your life. They are generally present to suggest changes that are necessary to eliminate this stagnancy from your life. Then the fact that it was somebody else's face that you did and wanted to continue to destroy says to me that you are beginning to recognize that you don't have to be such a bitch to everybody. But you can interpret that as you please, Mis.
    Last edited by algunz; 11-06-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Had a pretty good dream last night. I was in Vegas walking around in a very large hotel with lots of gardens. Some girls with cameras started feverishly chasing Brad Pitt through one of the gardens trying to get his photo. Interestingly I'm not a Brad Pitt fan, but then he appeared and asked if he could walk with me. We started walking and came across a glass room with glass doors filled with people. Brad said it was a VIP party and there was a doorman there but that we could just walk right in. He told me it was a dead celebrity party, so the ghosts of dead celebrities could mingle with the living ones again. Corey Haim was hanging out with Corey Feldman, and then I saw the Milli Vanilli guy talking with Montell Williams. Then I started seeing people I knew growing up that had passed away. One girl I went to college with, and a guy I went to high school with. I sat down and started watching them mingle and turned to talk to Brad Pitt, and he had suddenly morphed into Philip Seymour Hoffman. He started pointing out which celebrities were going to die soon. He mentioned Dave Chappelle and then I woke up quickly because the dogs were moving around.

Papi Piratón!

HAHAHAH

well played Footixy.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House -

I just had a dream where an old co-worker and I knocked down a chain link fence at work on camera. The police arrived and put us in separate rooms to interview us. His wife was more memorable than him as I remember correctly. She was missing a finger on her left hand and was quite flirtatious. It was later discovered that she cheating on him and they divorced.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Bad dream last night. I was driving at night on the freeway going thru various tunnels then all lights began to dim until it was total darkness. I could hear cars driving near me but could not figure out a way to pull over. I just used my memory but then began to doubt myself. The freeway then turned into a parking structure, then into the LA wash. My car quietly stopped into a pile of dirt.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

TG, dreaming of celebrities usually means that you are searching for some inspiration from their known persona, but you also mentioned passed celebrities and friends. Dreaming of those that have died is their way of reaching out to provide counsel and reassurance during a time of life crisis. So think of your relationship with the friends that appeared and consider what advice they may provide considering your current situation. As far as the Coreys, that may be your own twisted repression.

FB, considering both of your dreams and that they have both been recent, it seems that you may be aware of some danger signs from outside "forces." A tunnel usually is a symbol of the unconscious. You clearly have a fascination with the dreamworld and you need to trust your instincts. The breaking down fences and then encountering a cheating woman with a missing finger screams danger. I don't know what's going on in your world, but I'd stear clear of her.
    Last edited by algunz; 01-02-2014 at 04:32 PM.

Last night was the first of a few Coachella dreams I'm sure are to come in the next while. We were at a Coachella pre party gathering, a bunch of people in a room just sitting around, but for some reason I had the various pieces of jewellery given to me by my exes over the years in my pocket. (Some of these things I don't even have anymore IRL) Guedita and I were sitting on top of a table, cross-legged, and she was looking at the rings and things in my hand, and asked me why I was hanging onto them if I wasn't going to wear them. I set them down somewhere and then later couldn't find them, and then suddenly we were running across the polo fields trying to get to mainstage, and Santasutt came running up to me to say someone at the party found my jewellery and was trying to pawn it, and that we could go to the shop and bust whoever it was.

Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Last night was the first of a few Coachella dreams I'm sure are to come in the next while. We were at a Coachella pre party gathering, a bunch of people in a room just sitting around, but for some reason I had the various pieces of jewellery given to me by my exes over the years in my pocket. (Some of these things I don't even have anymore IRL) Guedita and I were sitting on top of a table, cross-legged, and she was looking at the rings and things in my hand, and asked me why I was hanging onto them if I wasn't going to wear them. I set them down somewhere and then later couldn't find them, and then suddenly we were running across the polo fields trying to get to mainstage, and Santasutt came running up to me to say someone at the party found my jewellery and was trying to pawn it, and that we could go to the shop and bust whoever it was.
    Wait ...it's all coming back to me now......it was Cara.

So I had a dream last night that I got a gift of multiple scratchers from a friend. I start scratching them in the middle of class and end up winning 30,000 from them. Is this this a sign to go buy some scratchers? I have never bought any before and never even thought about them at all. I also am not in school anymore so I don't see why I would have been in a classroom. Is there something more that I am missing or should I just go buy scratchers or forget about this dream all together?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Just go buy scratchers.

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    So I had a dream last night that I got a gift of multiple scratchers from a friend. I start scratching them in the middle of class and end up winning 30,000 from them. Is this this a sign to go buy some scratchers? I have never bought any before and never even thought about them at all. I also am not in school anymore so I don't see why I would have been in a classroom. Is there something more that I am missing or should I just go buy scratchers or forget about this dream all together?
    What would it hurt to go buy a few scratchers? Maybe you were in school in your dream because you were meant be shown or learn something from the experience.

It wouldn't hurt anything to go buy them. I just never have and always just thought of them as a waste of money. But I have a few spare bucks I'll go buy one today I guess.

So I bought one for 2 dollars, won a free ticket, and then nothing. Bummer.

Had a pretty good dream last night. I was in Vegas walking around in a very large hotel with lots of gardens. Some girls with cameras started feverishly chasing Brad Pitt through one of the gardens trying to get his photo. Interestingly I'm not a Brad Pitt fan, but then he appeared and asked if he could walk with me. We started walking and came across a glass room with glass doors filled with people. Brad said it was a VIP party and there was a doorman there but that we could just walk right in. He told me it was a dead celebrity party, so the ghosts of dead celebrities could mingle with the living ones again. Corey Haim was hanging out with Corey Feldman, and then I saw the Milli Vanilli guy talking with Montell Williams. Then I started seeing people I knew growing up that had passed away. One girl I went to college with, and a guy I went to high school with. I sat down and started watching them mingle and turned to talk to Brad Pitt, and he had suddenly morphed into Philip Seymour Hoffman. He started pointing out which celebrities were going to die soon.
    This dream I had a month or or so ago now seems a bit bizarre after today.

Very bizarre, but most likely a coincidence. Have you ever had prior premonitions?

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Very bizarre, but most likely a coincidence. Have you ever had prior premonitions?
    Yes I have. Mostly about seeing or hearing from someone randomly that hadn't seen in ages and they pop up within a day of my thinking of them. But oddly, I watched Moneyball last night, with PSH playing the head coach of the A's, and his line from Almost Famous kept popping in my head last night and this morning, over and over.. "You'll meet them all again on their long journey to the middle". He was on my mind a lot in the past 24 hours.

Cool. Please let me know if I'm ever on your mind a lot, so I can be extra careful.