Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams...

Default Re: Dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Being chased by zombie dreams are simple. You feel you are going to be eaten alive by anxiety.
    and here i thought i was having zombie dreams cause i've been watching the walking dead before bed lately. then again, that show makes me incredibly anxious.

Well, maybe you are a bit too?

This was for eupho. Mazatlan should feel like home, but the media has taken it away from you.
    Last edited by algunz; 05-22-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by euphonicfiend View Post
    I had a dream last night that I was going into some gang war and the rival gang was gonna come shoot up my place. During the dream I was getting all my friends together and preparing my house for the attack. I then went to my "gun guy" who was Jay Z and his door man was Biggie ( I was scared and hugged Biggie) and purchased guns. Then I shot my rivals while freaking out that I was gonna miss my flight to Mazatlan.. ( I am currently planning a trip to Mazatlan) My "gun guy" aka Jay Z , came and helped me get the other gang and helped me make my flight in time. During the dream it was very stressful and not an enjoyable dream. Looking back at my dream I realize it was awesome.
    Your concerned about having to take the 105 FWY to LAX..
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Really weird one . . . I was in Austin for some reason, and picked up same day tickets to day two of Austin City Limits. In my dream "Austin" looked like Pocatello, Idaho, where I was born, and where my grandparents still live. When I got to the festival, it was being held at the Polo Fields, on the fourth week after the first two Coachellas and Stagecoach. I got a chocolate dipped ice cream bar and sat down on a picnic table and wrote a big review on my iPad (in this forum) about how bad for the environment it was that there was a fourth week of festivals on the same property. The ice cream bar mostly melted before I could finish it. Didn't watch any acts. Ran into Tom outside of the venue (which now looked like a sports arena). He was smoking for some reason, and we talked about meeting inside later.

A lot of specific details for a dream that makes no logical sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

An ice cream melting can symbolize failure to realize your hopes and desires, so in the context of the festival environment I'd say someone is anxious to get themself to another music festival. ASAP

I dreamt this last week

I was in the backyard of my childhood home. Normally the rear lawn would have been lush green st Augustine, but instead, the backyard was filled with tall dry weeds. I was BBQing. The grill was in the middle of the lawn. Normally, it would have been on the concrete. On the opposite side of the weeds was my current co-worker Danny.

Danny comes by my desk in the morning sometimes and uses my scale. On occasion, he’s seen fresh fruit on top of my computer and took a couple of pieces saying he needs to eat healthywithout ever asking. There have been times when that was the only food I brought to work, but I never said no.

Back to the dream; I was BBQing steaks and burgers. They smelled delicious. Once a steak or burger was ready, I either walked them over to Danny or Danny would come to the grill and I would serve him.

Here’s the weird part. The weeded area was filled with clusters of dog shit. The smell closest to the grill smelled fantastic, but everywhere else smelled like dog shit. I smelled them and walked around them, but acted like it wasn’t a big deal. Danny mentioned that it smelled badly. I shrugged my shoulders and just kept on cooking and talking with him about stuff.

Bunz?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

That's my backyard. Get out of my backyard, Dream FB.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Is it just me, or does everybody have a city in their dreams that they keep on visiting. I have one in particular that I've visited for years. Its not a city I've ever been to in real life. It's part Heavy industrial and half waterpark. They feel I always get there is very 1984ish (the book, not the year). I don't do anything in particular but I always seem to go back. It always seems like I'm running to catch the metro, but when I get a POV shot in my dream, I always feel comfortable walking to it.

I've always wondered about this, but this is the first time it's popped in my head while I can ask someone about it.
    You know, but that's valid because if we are all gonna die anyway shouldn't we be enjoying ourselves now? You know, I'd like to quit thinking of the present, like right now, as some minor insignificant preamble to something else.

---------------------------------------------------
    It's that tad bit of Crazy that keeps me Sane...

I have that city dream too. It's my perfect utopian city with a vibrant downtown. (we have a lot of urban sprawl here and no one goes downtown at night)

I kinda feel the same way... as 1984ish as it looks, it still feels comforting. the waterpark still trips me out though.
    You know, but that's valid because if we are all gonna die anyway shouldn't we be enjoying ourselves now? You know, I'd like to quit thinking of the present, like right now, as some minor insignificant preamble to something else.

---------------------------------------------------
    It's that tad bit of Crazy that keeps me Sane...

Mine has a university (probably ASU), and a building I keep walking up and down the stairs on (probably my work), but it seems very cheerful and comforting too. And I think there's a Starbucks kiosk.

FB, you need to "clean up" your relationship with your coworker.

Amy & EastLos, especially since it's a repetitive dream and they are both places that provide you comfort, I'd say that you both have a driving interest in either travel or living somewhere else.

Surfing in moonlight last night when an orca’s head emerged out of the water five feet from me. Then a second one popped up a few seconds later. Jesus’ Cristo, one was plenty.

Perched near the edge of a cliff with a handful of people in a conversation dominated by a guy, let’s call Mr. Cliffmaster, whom carried on & on about the intricacies and history of said cliffs. He pointed to a sign “we had to put up” of a person’s legs dangling in the air descending.

Were you scared by the presence of the whales?

When you say "legs dangling descending," do you mean hanging upside down?

Si and si.

The whale is really intriguing in the context of fear. A whale usually represents a calmness, so maybe you are recognizing the calmness before a storm or at least afraid of the possibility.

Now the hanged man, using Tarot, means being held up by obstacles. You were being told this by a teacher figure . . .

. . . so I guess you're fearing the grasses that may be greener on the other side.

Interesting perspectives. Maybe any other whale type would have been okay, but the killer was petrifying for whatever reason. Not sure if I'd label Mr. Cliffmaster a "teacher figure", more like an increasingly long-winded bore, but did find that sign amusing.

Ok I have one. I had a dream that I was in a packed van with people who seemed familiar in my dream but were either really old connections that I can't make a connection to now or just strangers that I felt familiar with. We parked and went into a brick walled restaurant that wasn't well lit and with windows on one side facing other buildings with a parking lot that was many levels lower which was odd because I entered the building on the first floor. There was a large table and two smaller tables. I choose to sit at one of the smaller table with a few others rather then the large table. I remember there was one person sitting alone and I felt bad for that person but didn't say anything or do anything. The other thing that was going on was this bottle of vodka that I poured too much in my glass and there wasnt enough to go around. I kept trying to offer it to people at my table and they wouldnt take it. I think they were ignoring me completely also when I was telling them I took too much. It was painful for me to drink because it burned. Finally the waitress used to blow fire from it.

Am I feeling guilty about something? I hardly remember dreams at all so it is interesting that I still remember this one.

I‘ve had this dream many times over the past 25 years and it happened again yesterday morning.

It’s a dream based on a real incident. I received a late night call from a co-worker who lived down the street. She tells me that her girlfriends, one of whom I had a crush on at the time, is at her house and they have been drinking. Better yet, the girl I like has been asking about me. I jump in the shower and make it there in minutes flat. The girl I like is completely trashed and laying in a bed in one of the bedrooms. I start talking with her friend, Lucy. She was this waify Japanese girl who was into The Jesus and Mary Chain. She was very soft spoken. I honestly don’t remember the logistics, but before you know it, we’re sitting with our legs crossed Indian style in front of one another. There’s music playing in the background and we are inches from each other’s faces talking about stuff. I wanted nothing more than to kiss those soft looking lips. I could sense the feeling was mutual. The closeness and duration of time was as if it was an actual make out session.

She had a boyfriend and he was my friend. Dale wasn't exactly faithful, but I wasn't going to be the one to tell her.

I slowly leaning back as we continue to talk because my mind was made up. I’m not doing anything because she has a boyfriend. Did I mention she had her school uniform on at the time and that she had these cute skinny white legs? Still, I had a couple of beers then went home talking to myself saying, “You did the right thing”. It felt so right.

So I go into work the next day. Dale asks me to step outside. He asks me if it was true that I was trying to make out with his girlfriend. I looked at him with a smile and told him “come on, man”. He knew that I wasn’t like that. He pushes me. Note. I’m bigger than him with a drug and anger problem at the time. I don’t do anything but shake my head back and forth. He was probably happy that I didn’t.

He walks back into the store and we continue to work together without ever speaking to each other again. I heard him talking to a co-worker a couple of months later how Lucy started going out with another guy and I could feel his eyes look at me like he may have wanted to talk or that he found out what had really happened. My mind was made up right at the moment that he asked me. At that point, he was written off.

Why do I keep having this dream Bunz?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Quote Originally Posted by lt.roast.a.botch View Post
    Ok I have one. I had a dream that I was in a packed van with people who seemed familiar in my dream but were either really old connections that I can't make a connection to now or just strangers that I felt familiar with. We parked and went into a brick walled restaurant that wasn't well lit and with windows on one side facing other buildings with a parking lot that was many levels lower which was odd because I entered the building on the first floor. There was a large table and two smaller tables. I choose to sit at one of the smaller table with a few others rather then the large table. I remember there was one person sitting alone and I felt bad for that person but didn't say anything or do anything. The other thing that was going on was this bottle of vodka that I poured too much in my glass and there wasnt enough to go around. I kept trying to offer it to people at my table and they wouldnt take it. I think they were ignoring me completely also when I was telling them I took too much. It was painful for me to drink because it burned. Finally the waitress used to blow fire from it.

Am I feeling guilty about something? I hardly remember dreams at all so it is interesting that I still remember this one.
    Paging Dr. Gunz

Edit: I should add that during the dream I felt a sense of deja vu being in that restaurant. Cant remember if that place has ever shown up in a previous dream.

I'm gonna have to get back to you guys on these. I'm too distracted at the moment.

Sweet dreams.

I'm gonna have to get back to you guys on these. I'm too distracted at the moment.

Sweet dreams.
    We should consider re-naming this thread to Dream Analysis by Gunz.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Paging Dr. Gunz

Edit: I should add that during the dream I felt a sense of deja vu being in that restaurant. Cant remember if that place has ever shown up in a previous dream.
    Well, I guess the meaning would depend on your real life relationship with alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    We should consider re-naming this thread to Dream Analysis by Gunz.
    It's such bullshit though. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post

Why do I keep having this dream Bunz?
    It's a story without the right ending as far as you are concerned.

Well, I guess the meaning would depend on your real life relationship with alcohol.
    Well, I don't drink that much but when I do I tend to binge drink, which is about once a week. I have fun when I drink but I'm in control, rarely blackout and when I do I'm strangely functional.

It's such bullshit though. I have no idea what I'm talking about.
    I don't believe in it either but I do enjoy your the analysis of the dreams.

rarely blackout and when I do I'm strangely functional.
    The most interesting drunk in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Will somebody trade their bow ticket for my stern ticket? I have this thing where I get seasick if I'm on the wrong side of the engine room, and it works better with my schedule to be on the front end of the changing time zone.

haha. Yeah I don't have many drunk antics stories but like to help piece together the night for my friends the next day. I've only been kicked out of a bar twice in my life and both have been at Medjool's in SF way back lol.

I dreamed last night if you took a Westie dog and dipped it's tail in a glass of Kool Aid, the Kool Aid would change color.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.