Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams...

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Default Re: Dreams...

I had a dream last night that i wrote and was directing a film about a man who had two penises.
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

Go on... [mja]
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

i'm home sick today.

i slept for like 5 hours after i woke up and was still tired.

strange dreams. i was putting on a show with a bunch of raver friends from the turn of the century. it was at a closed mall late at night. somehow, we asked ben folds to come sing "selfless, cold, and composed" with me. he actually showed. this part of the show was at the end. but for some reason, we started singing "carrying cathy", and i couldn't quite keep up. still though, after the show, i hugged ben goodbye and he told me i did well and smiled. then he kissed my cheek. i was in heaven.

after that, i ended up at a karaoke bar. again, i kept requesting songs, but they didn't have the right versions and i didn't sing well. very strange. not a terribly exciting dream.

i think this may be because my family convinced me to get up and sing with a band at a family party this weekend. they were a great bluegrass band, so i didn't know what to sing. they had said they knew ring of fire, so i did that. but i'm not musically talented; more of a performer. i couldn't find the right key and struggled because i think the lyrics on my phone were different than how the band knew to play it. i was kind of embarrassed, even though everyone said i did fine.

also, stupor informed me ben folds five is playing a music festival the weekend of my 30th birthday. i think i had seen the message before i went to sleep, but after doing some research today, i saw i could do a payment plan and tickets weren't expensive, so i booked a trip. one of my oldest and dearest friends said she'd come, and i have a few friends in NY i can ask to come too. life is funny sometimes, i guess this is my kiss from ben. i knew i'd be rewarded for missing coachella!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

I love your love for Ben Folds. He's a long neglected crush.

I've been having boring dreams lately, involving people I actually know no where that exciting, only one of them recently at Coachella. I miss dreaming about Middle Earth or having dreams that I can't really explain. Flirting with some random girl from real life is boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

I dreamt that I was giving fashion advice to a colleague about what to wear on a first date. He's someone I don't know well so it was kind of random and weird that I would dream about him in any capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

What is your professional relationship with him? Is he above you, below you, or an equal?

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    What is your professional relationship with him? Is he above you, below you, or an equal?
    He's a peer. We work in different areas but we're both at the worker bee level essentially.
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.

Oh, well that's boring.

You obviously have some advice you'd like to give him and it may have nothing to do with his clothes.

I had a dream Sunday night.

In the dream, I was sleeping in bed with the wife. I woke up with my eyes still closed. It felt like something was scraping my back, kind of like a pinch. We had our backs to each other. I call for her and ask her to tell me if she can see anything on my back. I feel her roll over and she tells me in a calm but raised voice, “There’s a possum on your back”. I open my eyes and look over my shoulder, and sure enough there’s a possum hanging upside down with its tail wrapped around my shoulder, and it’s holding onto my back with its claws. Anytime I try to get up or move, it grabs me harder with its claws. It wasn’t aggressive in any way, it was just being clingy. It does not make any noise throughout the entire dream. I actually wake up from the dream because of being in the same position so long. It’s clear in my head that it’s a dream, but whenever I try and go back to sleep, I can instantly feel the pinching from the possum’s claws again. I had to wake up and go back to sleep a few times before actually going back to sleep.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

ever have a dream and then realize it was just flash memories from being black out drunk that night? yeeeesh
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

FB, is your wife being clingy?

PF, yes and it's usually rather amusing for all.

She has not.

The vividness of the dream really tripped me out. It was more thought provoking than scary. Still have no idea what the hell it means.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Well, take this as you wish. A possum usually means that something may not be exactly what it seems to be. You need to look deeper.

I had a weird dream the last time I slept. I had somehow flown to Hawaii with my family and at one point, I realized my dermal surface jewel was missing. I had remembered prior to that point, I saw it last time I looked in the mirror. I started freaking out to everyone around me--the high strung, explosive temper mode. I was trying to work my phone to find a local piercer while people were asking me lame questions. I remember asking my family which island we were on: Waikiki or Oahu? and no one could tell me the answer. Also, my family wasn't very definitive, but more or less vague characteristics of them. So the jist, I went around yelling about my must've-came-loose dermal piercing and wanted to get it replaced immediately but to no avail--that, and I woke up checking my face to see if it was an alternative reality for loosing my jewel.

Man, this dream makes me sound super vain. *sad face*

had one last night...holy crap

I was on a snow slicked freeway.
    I was driving a bumpercar.
    I crashed into my mom, an ambulance pulls up.
    Clowns dressed as doctors, shouting " is she dead, is she alive, can she be saved, will she die."
    It seems to be an auction for my mom's body.
    I run up to the clowns, they pull on the pavement as if the pavment was a circus tent.
    I see a spiral staircase of grass accending to a point in the sky.
    At the tops is my mothers mom.
    I run to her.
    I try to tell her about her daughter, but when I speak I bite my own tounge.
    I try to get a word out of my mouth but chunks of my tounge keep falling out of my mouth onto my chest.
    I look down and I have tie shaped out of bitten tounge chunks.

I wake up. I have tears in my eyes, and blood in my mouth.
    I bit my tounge in my sleep.
    "Im going to party like its on sale for $19.99"

Saw the Hunger games movie on the weekend, and had a dream about it last night.

It was an indoor version where you run in a big room with many hallways, kind of like a video game really, and people pop out and try to kill you. I had a knife I think, and was able to outrun and then kill 4 or 5 of them. Then I suddenly decided I didn't want to play anymore, and like in the movie "the Adjustment Bureau" you pick a door and if you turn the knob to the left, it takes you outside imto some random place and you are free. So I picked a door and went outside.

Then end.

Bob, maybe it's a self realization that you worry too much about things that are unimportant in the big picture. The people around you that had the familiar familial quality are probably an extension of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by D,,d) View Post
    I was on a snow slicked freeway.
    I was driving a bumpercar.
    I crashed into my mom, an ambulance pulls up.
    Clowns dressed as doctors, shouting " is she dead, is she alive, can she be saved, will she die."
    It seems to be an auction for my mom's body.
    I run up to the clowns, they pull on the pavement as if the pavment was a circus tent.
    I see a spiral staircase of grass accending to a point in the sky.
    At the tops is my mothers mom.
    I run to her.
    I try to tell her about her daughter, but when I speak I bite my own tounge.
    I try to get a word out of my mouth but chunks of my tounge keep falling out of my mouth onto my chest.
    I look down and I have tie shaped out of bitten tounge chunks.

I wake up. I have tears in my eyes, and blood in my mouth.
    I bit my tounge in my sleep.
    Has your mom been sick? This is one of the greatest dreams I have heard in a long time. Oh, and are you male or female?

I dreamt that I had somehow adopted the daughter of Donna Matthews of the band Elastica. And Donna had killed herself. It was really weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

I guess you've given up all hope for Elastica to make it to Coachella.

:-( I used to love them so much. I wanted to be Justine.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

I feel your pain. I miss them too.

I tried having a lucid dream last night by lying very still and focusing on my breathing to put myself into sleep paralysis while still conscious, and while I did see strange images flash before my eyes and feel a sensation of becoming weightless, I could not completely go to sleep, even about an hour later. I gave up and went to sleep without having any interesting dreams.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

So, you've got nothing.

Only that in those odd images before giving up on my meditation was the face of a man-eagle hybrid with white and blue feathers.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

I have a dream.

Has your mom been sick? This is one of the greatest dreams I have heard in a long time. Oh, and are you male or female?
    <<< Male. My mom is ok. I had this dream eight years ago. This one stands out the most.
    "Im going to party like its on sale for $19.99"

Bob, maybe it's a self realization that you worry too much about things that are unimportant in the big picture. The people around you that had the familiar familial quality are probably an extension of yourself.
    This is actually very true about myself. I let WAY too many things get under my skin and let it bother me for days. My excuse is that I desperately need a vacation and to get out of this state. And that's not even from my dream, I've been saying that for a few months now.

I also forgot to add: I was wondering which island we were on because I really wanted to say hello to my friend who lives on Oahu. She was my best friend when we were living close; I miss her so much. She moved about 3-4 years ago.