Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams...

Default Re: Dreams...

I feel asleep listening to Stars of the Lid and had a nightmare about one of their songs. I thought it was this noise in the sky and that it was some weird destructive phenomenon, and I was trying to check all the weather channels, but I don't have any of my tvs hooked up so I couldn't find any news about it. Then I did that thing where you wake up from a dream and are still in a dream, thinking it was just my headphones, but when I took them off, I still heard the song in the sky. Then I actually woke up.

I dreamt that some hot girl went on this message board sent me a message and I later met her. We had coffee and I briefly held hands with her. SHe later said she had to go and no longer returned my phone calls.

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

a few weeks back, after I had had a little much to drink the night before, I woke up from this most awful dream with cotton mouth. immediately prior to waking the cotton mouth in real life was felt in my dream, but nothing I could do in my dream could change the cotton mouth I had in real life. so I was in this state that of uncurable cotton mouth. I was downing bottles of water and it wouldn't go away. I got to the point where I took a big gulp of water and kept it in my mouth. I then had a mouth full of water and cotton mouth simultaneously. it was driving me insane.

I am going to drink tonight about my upcoming turkey leftovers.

So I went out on my 4th date with this guy I have been seeing and finally decided to spend the night, which did not go that well at all, anyway here I am sleeping next to this guy and all night I dreamt about my ex. I kept waking up thinking holy shit I hope I don't talk in my sleep. Then this morning on the way to work from his place (he lives in the same neighborhood as the ex) I kept running into reminders of my ex. Driving by places we use to hang out at, his apartment, where we went on our first date and even a restaraunt named Nino's Pizzaria. WTF, he is haunting me. BASTARD
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

You need to somhow find closure with your ex. It sounds like there are a few open doors still. For what it's worth, it was be equally challenging for me to disassociate myself from a person I once loved and a pizza place.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Yeah I know, I thought dating again would help but apparently not. Expecially when I know it is just a matter of time before he calls again. But I will not fall for it again!!! *crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Actually I prefer Tyra but thanks.

I dreamt that there were tigers loose in my house. I'm actually not exactly sure what house I was in and how the tigers got there (a circus?), but I was afraid of the tigers and someone told me some command words to use to keep them away from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

I had a horrible dream the other night. I was walking to meet my family and I had to cross a street. The traffic was stopped to allow me (and Sting) to cross. The people in their cars were yelling and honking at us. I got to the other side and I met my family at this soccer field. We got on a small plane. Jim was next to me, Izzy was on my lap, and my parents were across the aisle. I had no idea where we were going. The plane was in the air and it suddenly started jerking violently and it lost elevation rapidly. My mom was screaming and my dad was praying. Jim was holding my arm as I held on desperately to my daughter. Then it suddenly stopped and we landed. As we exited the plane the stewardess looked at me and acknowledged with her eyes that we had just defied death. There was a paper sign taped to the engine on the outside of the plane that said something like "Boat for passengers."

Then I woke up.

I told my husband about the dream, and I started crying. It was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    So I went out on my 4th date with this guy I have been seeing and finally decided to spend the night, which did not go that well at all, anyway here I am sleeping next to this guy and all night I dreamt about my ex. I kept waking up thinking holy shit I hope I don't talk in my sleep...
    lol... I was once woken by a girl the first night I spent with her, because she was apologizing for shouting someone else's name in her sleep. I hadn't actually heard her shout a name, I only heard her apologize for it.

LOL, I woke up and he was still snoring (ew) and so I figured I was safe.

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was in this visitors center at some wildlife refuge, but it was also a dormitory and my best friend from grade school was there. We were going to staying there for some unspecified amount of time. A friend of mine walks in though a hallway and says Captain and Teniellle are in the lounge and we could take our picture with them for sixty cents. So I check my pocket and I've got more than enough change, so we walk into the hall and then into this Vegas-style lounge that was pretty empty. Low and behold, Captain and Tenielle were there and sitting with them was Tattoo from Fantasy Island. I thought "man, I'd rather get my picture with Tattoo, but nothing was said about him taking pictures with people". We got closer and approached the table, but then I realised it wasn't Captain and Tenielle after all, but Tony Orlando and Dawn. Then I woke up.

I had a dream that Mr.Dylanja had a facebook and he added me. Is that weird?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

maybe you can make that dream come true, S, maybe you can.

I had a dream last night that my friend's parents came to help me move & nothing was packed & there was lava in the streets and some sort of riot. I was scooping all my jewelry & knickknacks into Tiffany's teal luggage. The lava was rising outside so we had to hurry...

I need normal dreams
    Last edited by allyjoy; 12-11-2008 at 06:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

I dreamt about poker, I was betting a big hand and ended up with 4 kings. I think I may need a break from poker.

I had a dream last week with two crazy people, I have no idea who they were, but one of them had a chainsaw and the other had some other kind of hand held powered saw devices. both were turned on and I was a little uneasy about them being wielded so close to me. so the two guys reacted to this by putting the chainsaw and the other saw right up against me, while they were on, one up to my stomach the other up to my back. as close as possible without actually cutting me. I was scared shitless, just standing there trying hard not to breathe. then I woke up. thank god.

I had a dream that I got caught having sex in the bathroom with a guy from work. And that his cock was made out of bacon strips.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

I dreamed my mom told me I had a thing for vegetarian strippers. I'm glad I don't analyze dreams.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

I think it means stay away from SoulDischarge's co-worker.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

I had a dream that someone stole my car and I had to get home, but I got lost. There was no cabs for some reason. I walked for miles and miles, through very odd places. Then, I finally got where I was going, and had to ask advice from someone's little brother, who was a duck.

???

I had a dream where I got some boba milk tea. kickass.
    Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot piiiieeeeeeeee!

last night I had a dream that the bank installed new high tech atm machines. they had video of an actual bank teller that would talk to you and interact with you. it was weird, but awesome. for some reason I kept trying to distinguish them from atms by describing them as "electronic automated tellers". yes, good job me. well I never claimed to be coherent in my dreams.

After the week I just had at work, I don't really want to go to sleep for fear of the dreams I may have...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Last night I dreamt that the line up had been announced with David Bowie billed on the poster as "David Bowie playing 50 classic jams"

I had a dream last week that somehow NYE and Coachella were the same event, and the whole line up was indie bands. then somehow my dad was there and it totally killed my buzz, i woke up and it was NYE morning, i couldnt have been more stoked.

Last night i had two very different and odd dreams. The first was i was in a math class taking notes. Nothing strange about it, just taking notes. I havent been in a math class since my 2nd year in college...very odd.

Second was random jets were just falling out of the sky. Explosions everywhere...not smoking, just seemingly shutting down and falling out of the sky. I researched it, and it seems a lot of other people have had this one as well....
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

when my radio turned on this morning I heard Obama talking so I left it on instead of hitting snooze. I was still only half conscious. I frequently listen to the radio in that state in the morning, and the effect is the radio invading my dream.

in my head I was actually present for this press conference, and I was there with a friend. this friend happened to be dating someone who was working as an assistant for Obama, and he managed to get us up on the side of the stage. (I know, wtf, this isn't a concert), so most of the time we were viewing the it from there.

after the speech was over, Obama's assistant dude opens the door so he can enter whatever building it was behind him, and ushers me and my friend along too. by the time we get in Obama is nowhere to be seen, but the assistant dude had to go run him a shower. or give him a bath? I don't know wtf was up, he was in the bathroom, we could hear water running, we saw Obama enter then we moved on.

in the next room I found a food dish with some hard boiled eggs. I picked one up and started to crack it against my chest, then realized that was really stupid because I hadn't verified they were hard boiled. fortunately they were. when I started to peel off the egg shell I found the yolk crumbling and falling out. I've never seen an egg whose yolk was right at the edge of the egg. I ended up with a yolk-less hard boiled egg.

I think this is what I heard on the radio. I had to verify it actually existed. when this happens, I never know how much of what I heard was real and how much was imaginary.

I stayed out too late and only got 3 hours of sleep before it was time to come to work. I got here and everyone is gone doing other things so I am here alone. I decided to lay my head down on my desk and take a 3 hour nap. During this nap I dreamt that I was outside and a large bear came out of no where and came right up to me. Everyone said not to move and so i curled up in a ball on the ground and the damn bear kept sniffing me and pushing me with his nose and I woke myself up by screaming out loud. I am glad I was still here alone.

I had a bear dream too recently. I think it was new year's eve in fact.

there was a mama polar bear and her baby polar bear. found them in my house and ran away but somehow wound up with the baby in my car which was cute then it got loose and i was worried that mama couldn't find baby but i went to look for them and they were both in the parking lot where my car was but now they were wearing blue sweaters (knit pullovers) and they were running around terrorizing people but not me cuz they remembered me being nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.